Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen caught Shinochi's look and put up both hands. "Hey, don't look at me. Aliya's got her, so I can tell you that it's going to require some major separation from everyone else."
It wasn't entirely true, although Aliya was probably the best suited to teach anyone about offensive magics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:02 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
When even Jaecen decided not to do anything about this, she furrowed her eyebrows at them, "So what? You're just gonna keep me from seeing her now? Because I'll be a distraction? That it?" she said, gritting her teeth as her expression grew angry.
Tsuyoi glared at Shinochi, "Let me ask you a question...do you really think we want to keep you away from her? Because if so, you're an idiot." She closed her eyes as her expression grew calmer, "All we're asking from you is to let her fully focus on her training. And then once she's finished, you can cuddle and pamper her all you want." She then looked at Jaecen, "By the way, how long do you think it'll take for Aliya to train Oda?"

Odayaka looked around the room, her ears twitch. She wondered if Aliya was still here, since she didn't seem to be in the room. She slowly got out of bed, but fixed the bed since she seemed to have made it a little messy from sleeping.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:13 am
Jaecen Light

Slightly nervous, Jaecen took a step back and rubbed the back of his head. "I wouldn't..."

The door creaked open and a fierce glare looked into the room. "...." The door opened more to show that it was just Aliya standing there. "Can't sleep?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:31 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image

((OOC: I wonder if Hector and Kurai know my character isn't able to leave the house at sunset terrace lol))

Liya looks up at Hileinna and smiles softly.
"Yeah, I should be, but every time I go to sleep, something happens, like a girl appearing out of nowhere, I think she likes Nami. I think that was another day though. Another time I go to sleep and..."

Liya rubs her eyes.
"a nobody from my old organization appears and makes my signature heartless, I felt so weak and almost helpless. I felt so weak..." she looked up at Hileinna
"I couldn't summon my keyblade. I wanted to but all my strength was being sapped. When I finally summoned it, I think the battle was almost over. "

She leaned back and looked towards the hallway
"and then Garret turned into a nobody. I got curious. I think he can handle it though as long as he stays calm. Then again, Ive known hundreds of nobodies who stay calm, but they lose control and they die a painful death because they suppress their energy inside them and they explode. I was stuck cleaning up the castle every time. I'm still uncovering my lost memories thanks to Carter, everything he's done for me"

Liya held her chest and had a smile on her face.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:21 pm
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna listened to Liya as she spoke. She spoke about things that would happen when she sleeps, "I assume that the things that happened were incidental...nothing more." she said before listening to Liya once more. "As for your keyblade...you're still learning how to use it correct? You shouldn't blame yourself for being unable to summon it...it's almost like learning to wield a blade." she looked down at her blade, "You must get used to it's weight before you're able to wield it efficiently..."

She then looked at Liya when she spoke of Garret turning into a nobody, then of people she knew who became nobodies...though, she mentioned that they would lose control of themselves in the end, "Hm...unfortunate..." was all she could say to that. Then she spoke of regaining her lost memories with the help of someone named Carter, "Hm, well whoever this Carter person is...I hope he continues to help you. It's always easy to accomplish things with at least another person." she looked into the fire and stared at it, "...much more easier."

other characters also here:

Hikari_No_Kurai

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:11 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi raised and eyebrow at him, "You don't know huh...?" she scratched her cheek with her finger, "Well damn..."
Shinochi folded her arms at the two of them, "You two aren't making me feel any better..." She looked at Jaecen, "And what about Oda-chan's teacher, she won't do anything too...harsh to her...right?"

Odayaka was a bit startled when the door creaked open, seeing a scary-looking glare peer into the crack of the door opening. But, she was relieved to see it was just Aliya. "W-Well, it's not...that I can't sleep..." She looked at the bed, scratching her head, "It's more like..." she looked at Aliya, "My body only requires a few hours of sleep...even an hour of sleep is good enough." she said before laughing nervously a little.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:18 pm
Jaecen Light

Aliya grumbled and walked over to the desk. "Dammit... That's where all magic training begins is with dreams." She took a seat in teh spinny chair and spun around a couple of times. "Ah well. At least you're the agile type. Look, if you wish hard enough, it's said your wish will come true right?"

"Physically, yeah. Mentally? Well..." Jaecen took a brief but long pause. "I dunno."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:54 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She puffed out her cheeks and pouted, "That's not making me feel any better!" she repeated. She shook her head as she looked down, "Damn it...why'd you guys let her get pulled into this?" she said with a troubled expression.
"We didn't let her, she made the decision on her own...kind of...I guess." she remembers that Odayaka volunteered to join Xero's team on some sort of training mission, but she doesn't exactly remember her agreeing to train under Aliya.

Odayaka tilted her head with one of her ears down, "E-Erm...I-I guess?" she wasn't really familiar with that saying. "But, what does wishing have to do with learning magic?" she asked, "I mean...I've wished for numerous things..." she then looked down, her ears lower a little, "But...they rarely come true...and I know a certain one won't ever come true...unless I..." her ears moved a little while they were low.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:22 am
Jaecen Light

"Well, whether you like it or not, the same is true for dreams. Magic is, in essence, a dream becoming a reality. In order to understand that, you have to be able to control your thinking while you're asleep. Especially in the event of someone deciding to break into your head and induce panic." Aliya stood back up and walked over to the fox girl. "I'll show you a bit. Steel yourself."
She tapped Odayaka on the forehead with two fingers and closed her eyes. The display began. Odayaka would begin to hallucinate dark and nightmarish things.

Jaecen shrugged. "If she makes it through, there won't be any issue. Maybe we'll even have another energetic fireball that's unafraid of the world." He said, hoping it would help. Of course, he had mentioned Kurona. She'd went through a similar sort of training when she was younger.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:21 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi closed her eyes and shrugged, "Well, Lil Oda won't have any problems whatsoever...she's stronger than she looks." She opened her eyes and looked at Shinochi, "And I know you think so too...that's one reason why you took her in as your own, right?"
Shinochi's ears perked up, and she looked away while scratching her head with a small grin, "Hehe...I do know how to pick them." She sighed, "Well...I guess I should have faith in her. She does have some sort of hidden potential...though I could only feel it faintly..."
Tsuyoi raised her eyebrow at Shinochi, "Hidden potential...what exactly does that mean?"
Shinochi just hummed to herself, turning away from Tsuyoi, "...some other time." she said before chuckling. She looked out the window, her ears twitch and her tail sways a little, "...you better not lose yourself...Oda." she thought to herself

When Odayaka was suddenly brought into an illusion, she was shocked at the horrifying things that were being displayed to her. The scary thing however, was that they appeared to be real. She got into a curled position as she held her head and shut her eyes, shivering from the nightmarish images. She wasn't expecting something like this and was unprepared, she didn't know what to do. She actually began to cry while all of this was happening.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:34 am
Jaecen Light

With a snap of her fingers, the images were gone. "See? The ind is a dangerous place. I can find your weaknesses. I can even paralyze you. But, the recent doctrines I was taught under prevent teachers from doing that." Aliya stated. "Are you alright? Surely it wasn't that bad?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:51 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image

Liya smiled when Carter was mentioned
"yeah" her smile faded but remained

"he gave me his heart, well, he became my heart. He passed down his keyblade to me. He still talks to me."

Liya rubs her eyes and yawned, one of her teeth looked loose.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:24 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka didn't get up as she stayed crouched down and curled up, shivering and whimpering. What she saw wasn't just horrifying and nightmarish images...she was reintroduced to a memory that was painful to remember. A memory from when she was younger, and living in Traverse Town. "Sis...sis..." she said while still crying, "I'm sorry...if only I was stronger back then...I could've...you..." she stopped talking and just continued to cry.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:51 pm
Jaecen Light

Aliya was calm. She already knew what she should do. She kneeled down and placed two fingers to Odayaka's forehead. Closing her eyes, this time she placed calming thoughts into her mind. "I warned you that you might not be ready for this, didn't I?"
Memories were something Aliya had stored herself in a vault within her head. She could remember them. Remembering them also involved remembering what she had been through. "Even if you say you're tough as nails, you really aren't. I know more than anyone else. People call me a dangerous person because it's true. I'll give you the option of whether or not you wish to stop training now. But know that if you do, I won't offer it again."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:31 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka began to calm down once Aliya began to send calming thoughts through her mind. She looked at Aliya as she spoke, her ears going down. She was right about her not being as strong as she said, which downhearted her. She already knew that, but she still wanted to become stronger somehow, even if it meant doing things that would really harm her, mentally or physically.

She wrapped her arms around her legs as she rested her chin on her knees, "...you know...I'm always being protected...it's kind of sad, really." She looked away, "Even earlier...I needed help calming down from...horrible memories." she said, her ears move a little while down. "But..." she furrowed her eyebrows, "I'm tired of being protected...I want to be the one to protect others." She looked up at Aliya, "I...I don't want to give up...now that I have a chance to get stronger." she said before slowly getting up.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games