Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Crimsy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:09 pm
me and my pov on religion:

Its s bunch of adults fighting over who has the better imaginary friend.

and Im being evil again....*laughs* sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:11 pm
I think religion is when people want to believe there is someone with them, and that they are not alone in this world and that there will be an afterlife although deep inside they know that none of this is true.. Bhuddism is something else; I respect it although I think the rules are too strict..  

Proginoskes

Crimsy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:20 pm
You know, people make Buddahism alot harder then it really is. Seriously, its not as strict as many people think or people have been lead to believe.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:24 pm
Really..? Because I saw this program in National Geographic about pyramids and one was about this building that Buddhists went to as pilgrims, and on each floor, there were pictures that had lessons in them..and as you went higher, the lessons got harder.. In the end, you reached this really high place where you could see the sky and stuff.. Anyway, one of the lessons was about drinking..and I mean, a small bit of alchohol won't harm anyone..  

Proginoskes

Crimsy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:27 pm
See the stuff everyone hears about, is the hardcore buddahist and stuff. If you wanna be a buddahist you just have to learn to apperciate the little things, not gain so much, but give back mainly. Its alright to have money and materials, but its ten times better to give back and share and meditate on daily basis.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:29 pm
Hmm..I see; well, thank you for enlightening me with your information about Buddhism.. =)  

Proginoskes

Crimsy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:30 pm
But of course! I studied like five chapters of it in AP world History last year....it was insane....*laughs*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:31 pm
Ah..I see. What do you plan to be in the future?  

Proginoskes

Crimsy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:36 pm
Drama or english teach, part time writer, maybe a history drama teacher....that would rock....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:38 pm
Cool! ^^ I want to be an archæologist and an author..and I'll teach in the university, going to excavations in the summer..  

Proginoskes

Crimsy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:42 pm
Proginoskes
Cool! ^^ I want to be an archæologist and an author..and I'll teach in the university, going to excavations in the summer..

That sounds so cool!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:48 pm
Thanks alot. =) I think I'll go now.. Um..have a nice day.  

Proginoskes

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:06 am
oh PLEASE do not bring me in on the subject of religon. It will not end well. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:20 am
Is it hypocritical to bring up a subject as you say not to?  

lambda omega lambda

Soda-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:25 am
hey guys whats up?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games