Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Alright. Now Eli was convinced that this man was crazy. "Ninja? Chakra? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT"! Eli now more than ever, wanted to get the hell outta here, so he began yanking out his Iv's and the cords the connected him to the ever beeping heart monitor. "Y..your crazy man. I am getting out of here and getting a 1 way ticket back home". Eli was still unwell, he would only hurt himself more it he tried to get away from the hospital, that would put him under even more stress. He had to be inched his way into to this new society if he was ever going to have a chance to both understand, and adapt to this new enviroment. He had to be restrained otherwise something bad could happen to him.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:14 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User Image( surprised lol)

Kazuo sees that he is completely confused and saw that he began to tear the IV's off of himself. "You shouldn't go in your state." He appears in front of Eli and grabs his arm. "You need to go back in bed and rest. I can explain more when you wake up."

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:30 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Teddy Uchiha - Chuunin of Leaf
Sharingan User & Blood Manipulator

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teddy appeared as his body took the form of blood as he turned to himself and was now pissed off like a husband abusing his wife. "Kazuo, you bastered, where the hell are you at," he screamed at the top of his lungs as he began to search everyone room in the damn hospital, but he found many sick people there. After 30 minutes of nothing he found of room of Kazuo and a kid he never knew off, but Teddy didn't care he stormed up to Kazuo "Why the hell in Fenrir in Mist and attacked it, and a fellow sannin of yours Katsuro just watch"

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu
Total Jutsus: 81 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:33 pm
User ImageKazuo looks over at Teddy suprised. "I don't know. Fenrir got kicked from Cloud what he does in none of my business. Katsuro is just an ally of cloud."

(How do you have mangekyou teddy?)

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Teddy Uchiha - Chuunin of Leaf
Sharingan User & Blood Manipulator

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(( I had Itachis not Kakashis XD I killed.... I got me some clay hands stole them from Kais rpc XD ))

Teddy just glared at him and began to twitch. "If you want a war your gonna get it, they don't Fenrir left Kazuo," he said as he began to twirl his hair at a fast pace and stopped. "But skipping that topic, I am wondering if I may join your village as a Chunin, as I am in Leaf, Leaf is a bore and I am thinking of pulling out," he said as his sharingan went back to his emerald eyes.

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu
Total Jutsus: 81 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image"No you may not join Cloud. Have a nice day." Kazuo goes back to watching Eli.

(You gave me the mangekyou eyes remember?)

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:47 pm
(( damn how come ))

Teddy nodded and left.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:24 am
Eli

User Image

((Oops. Heh heh, I accidentally used the wrong posting style for my last post. No harm done though, I fixed it. And anyways, I will just ignore what just happened between you and Teddy))

No. Eli didn't want to go to sleep in this crazy place, however it did dawned upon Eli that going crazy will not help the situation. Calming himself down, Eli managed to sit himself down onto the bed with Kazou still holding onto his arm. Speaking in a low tone Eli said, "You can let go of my arm now. And I don't want to sleep, I want an explanation. First off. How did I get into this hospital"?

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:18 pm
User ImageKazuo releases his arm after seeing he calmed down, he takes a deep breath and begins. "You got into this hospital through the door that I carried you through. You were originally at the gates of this village we are in right now."

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:26 pm
Eli

User Image

Eli just shook his head. How did you get to a place like this. He remembered walking and then BOOM! Black out. Now he wanted to know more. "Okay. You said that I was in some place called the Cloud Village, located in the some country called the Lightning Country. Alright. I'll buy that, but here is another question. What day is it"?

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image(Not really sure what kind of answer for what day is it you want so I am going to wing it.)

Kazuo takes a moment to think about the day. "It is friday."

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:01 pm
Eli

User Image

Friday? Impossible. Almost a whole week had past. Obviously he was knocked out, but Eli never expected for so long. Searching his mind, Eli looked for answers to his questions, but alas, he only got more questions. One of these questions particularly bothered him, so he decided to ask the strange man. "You said something about ninjas. Are you sure we aren't in like...japan"?

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:04 pm
User ImageKazuo looks at him like he is crazy again as he mentions the strange place. "Japan? No. There is no such place." He says laughing.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Eli

User Image

Eli was at a loss. There was only one place in his world where he knew there where ninja's, and that was japan. This man said that there was no such thing as America, Japan, Africa, etc. How was that possible? Unless he was on a different planet, but somehow Eli felt that this wasn't the case. So what? Was he in a different dimension? An alternate reality? It was the only thing he could come up with, and for reason, that explanation felt like it hit right on the money. But how did he get here? That was something Eli wanted to know above all else. However, he wanted to make sure his assumption was correct. He wanted to look around the village to see for himself. It could be just that Eli was going crazy, or it also it could be that Eli was correct. There was only one way to know for sure. "Um..sir? Do you think you can um.......show me around the village"? Then another question dawned upon him. "Say", said Eli, "Where are my clothes"?

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:18 pm
User ImageKazuo chuckles. "Well I found you without any on." He pauses. "Sure i'll show you around." He tosses him some ninja clothes. "Put these on and we'll head out." He said as he began to walk out and would leave once Eli put his clothes on expecting Eli to follow.

(You could just say that I gave you whatever ninja clothes your RPC wears or something. idk.)

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces