Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devil_Yokotsu

4,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:32 pm
Name: Josh
Username: Devil_Yokotsu
Birthday: September 23, 1989
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite things to do on gaia: Donate
Some other information:
Alrighty well as you know i will be 18 soon. And i'm hoping by September 23rd i can get my horns and OMG hat... but from the looks of it it's highly doubtful. I've been questing them for about 3 years now and i've been donating during the quest so i really have not saved up anything... I have about 100k and they are around 700k so If i win this i'm going to buy me my horns. Then after that I will probably donate half of what i have left to a charity of some sort. I'm not sure about that yet... I may just buy me a plushie. But other than that, I've been a member of gaia since 05' and am proud to be a gaian.... If you'd like to know anything else about me please leave a comment or PM me... Thank you.... Oh and Peasant.... You are a Roxx!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:39 pm
hi!! my name is trish!! but you can call me babe..
i live in the philippines!!
i love pop music and i hate RAP!!
i hate
pests like
cockroaches
lizards
mosquitoes!!
hackers
scammers
botters and meanies!!
i love heart
avi art
chocolates
comments in my profy!!
donations!!
hugs
friends!!  

acolyte_princess

puffs4ever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:03 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Puffs4ever, but anyone can call me puffs.
I am called Puffs because I developed a love for pufferfish when I was in 6th grade, and it hasn't faded since. Also, pufferfish are cute!
I am definitely on the short side, but I'm not pessimistic about that. I'm asian, and born in Taiwan. I am younger than anyone else born in my year (that I know of) because I was born on December 5th. ^-^
Trivia: Walt Disney was born on December 5th! heart
I love slightly outdated English literature that no one seems to read anymore (A tale of two cities, Christmas Carol, the Tempest, Moby d**k, etc.). I like to read more than any other past-time, besides sleeping.
I admit, I'm a slight pig. I absolutely love eating fatty, greasy, but TASTY food that will give me high cholesterol in the future. It just tastes too good! But luckily, I was born with a fast metabolism, so I almost never gain weight. I also sleep 12 hours if left alone long enough to do so. But I'm happy with the way I am. I'm not too self conscious.
I am always an indoor person, preferring to watch tennis games than play them. Sitting in the shade and reading is always fun. However, I am slightly scared of bugs (okay, a LOT scared), even though it's pointless, so I mostly read inside anyways.
I'm an optimistic and slightly happy-go-lucky, but can be serious when I've gone too long without food.
My friends always think my taste in music is way too 1700's, but I like it. I like Beethoven, Brahms, Italian opera, and Chopin. Mozart is also a favorite. I also appreciate their attempts to "educate" me in the world of pop music, though. biggrin
One of the few things that bug me are people who aren't literate even when warned to be. It's just a few more letters! Come on! You can do it!
I feel so grateful to these kind of people who spend their time improving (or at least trying to) the lives of other people.
If I win the 1,000,000 gold, I would do three things: I would firstly help my sister get her dream avatar, because hers is a LOT more expensive than mine, then donate to my friends, who helped me out enormously over the past few months, and finally get myself a winter rose, which is the only real obstacle I have to getting my dream avatar. If I have any left (which I'm sure of, because one million is SO much), then I will try to find deserving, nice friendly people, and donate to them. I try to do everybody back the nice turn that I had gotten, to make it more fair.
(Oh yeah, my favorite color is a light lavender color.)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:26 am
Hello everyone.

Here in Gaia I am known as Clark Adams.
You can call me Clark or Alex or Sam. I will answer to any of them.
I am fifteen years old and I will turn sixteen this coming October 2nd.
I am a lover of art, literature, technology, music, etc. The list goes on.
There are many things that I love and little that I hate.

I've been on Gaia for more than a year now (I think), and like a lot of members here, I love this site.
I spend at least two hours a day in Gaia; playing games, voting and commenting in the arena, role playing or randomly posting for gold in the Chatterbox forum, and talking with my friends or making new ones.

Browsing through some forums, I stumbled upon a banner of this giveaway, and here I am.
What am I here for? For one, I wanted to try my luck on winning, of course!
But that's not the main reason why I joined in. I'm not saying I don't want to win nor am I trying to earn pity, kiss up or anything by saying so.
Let me state my real reason for being here:
I'm here because I wanted to become a part of or at least participate in the giveaway while it lasts.
This is becoming somewhat of a history after all, who doesn't want to be a part of that?

3nodding Thank you for reading this. 3nodding

Clark Adams

Bi penguin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:01 am
Hilo ^_^ I'm BP.
I just turned 20 a few days ago, so weird not been a teen anymore.
I've been on gaia since 2004, i just get bored with avi's and make new ones.
I am addicted to WoW and tend to spend more time there than on here really.
And I really don't know what else to say lol but if you have any questions you can just ask I love geting PM's.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:22 am
The name's Spartan239, or you can call me either Zeruel or Lynk. any work for me. im 18 at the moment, and i have recently returned to Gaia. i had this account for some time now, but i hadn't really used it up until my girlfriend asked me if i had an account on here. I also like to write books, and am currently starting a new one, and have one finished that im thinking of typing up, and another two or three still in the making, one of which has been in the making for about five or six years now. PM me if you have any questions and what not.  

Spartan239

Nimble Knight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:26 am
Hey There Im agent Knight Formerly knightyboy619 go by the alias jack in the real world im ahuge game nerd i play guiter and drums and i most enjoy going out with all my friends and having a amn good time

your most good friend (i hope)

Agent Knight  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:52 am
User Image
whee

Hello, I am Rikku. I enjoy shopping and listening to music in my spare time I surround myself with my friends and we go driving around and maybe go eat out at the mall and play DDR (Dance Dance Revolution). 3nodding Some of my pet peeves are when people add me just for the items that I have on or to beg me for money. talk2hand One of the things that I love is when people send me free art, I simply love it. In fact, it even makes me giggle. xp whee Umm, I got here because I was chatting in a giveaway in the chatterbox and saw the banner in someone's signature and I was slightly interested and decided why not give it a try, everyone has their day. heart Mostly what got me here was my quest for a Nightmare Headband, so with my winning I would probably buy the headband and then save the rest for anything else that would come my way. 4laugh I know sometimes that my friends may need my help in getting an item so I could put some of my winnings aside for donating to them should they need it.
User Image

Sassafras Amelia

Dr Twiggy Ramirez

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:21 am
my name is troy im 13 years old i live in litton colorado im currectly a student in keen carl middle school. i have a brother whos 17 and goes to columbine high school i have a mom that cleans houses and my father is a rocket siecntist for lockede martin xD i ussally animate flash videos when im bored and when im not doing that im either on gaia or hanging out wit friends xD :~]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:48 pm
My name is kristen im 14 and am a student at laketravis middle school. i have no siblings no dad and my mother cleans the house i usualy draw videos on paint when im bored and i love anime  

narutoo baby grll

Rainbow Tea Cakes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Read my profile for my introduction.

P.S
Just checking if this format works.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:24 pm

I guess it doesn't.. lame //.-
Hi everyboddy!

Rainbow Tea Cakes

Kairance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:32 pm
hi im bubblez, i dont wanna tell u my real name gonk im 15. and i go to greer highschool. uh, i love to make friends and shopping. i live in south carolina. andddd uhm idk wat to say anymore. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:28 pm

Hello!

I'm StormyAutumn. ♥
    You can call me Stormy. Or Autumn... or StormyAutumn. P:
    You have probably seen me before if you're known to be in the Minishops forum, since I basically live there. o:
    I used to vend, and was probably known in the exchange for a while, but now I spend most of my time in the Minishops.

I love all forms of art. Especially traditional and vector art. ♥ I love science as well.
    I like experimenting and learning new things. I plan on traveling a lot when I'm older, and most likely, moving a lot.

I'm 16 years old, and currently live in Ontario, Canada.
    I've heard a lot of good things about this guild the past few weeks, but I only joined today.
    I was brought to this guild through, ironically, a scam pm that had a link saying it was to this guild, but was actually to a fake login page (yes, I reported it, did not enter any information, changed my password and so on. P: )

I joined Gaia back in June '04, and have been active since some time in '05. I couldnt get on Gaia for about a year after I joined, or I would have been active ever since I joined. D:
    My computer was really old, and whenever I went on Gaia, my computer would die. D:
    I dont know why (really old, crappy computer + old server = crash?), but it's fixed now. c:
    And yes, I have a new computer. P:

What I plan on doing with my winnings if I do win?
    I would invest alot of the gold in popular items that are sure to inflate, purchase some of my dream items, and help out some of my friends who have lost some items and gold due to scams. D:
    And, of course, spend some gold in the Minishops. ;D
    I think I'm addicted to that forum.

StormyAutumn

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games