Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:36 pm
Nimbrethil
My computer demands fortnightly sacrifices of lambs' blood, or it becomes wrathful and doesn't send rain for the harvest sad

Actually, I know very little about how my computer programs work, and so I pretty much don't tinker with them ever. If there's a problem, I call my dad to fix it. It's kind of pathetic, really. xd

That is pretty pathetic. [/sarcasm] xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:04 pm
I'm pretty good with computers, but if there's a major problem that really confuses me I call my brother up and force him to fix it. ^___^

He knows a lot more than I do, and I know a lot more than the average person. Not trying to sound high and mighty, but it's true -_- I was amazed at how little people knew in my "Business" class last year. Business = computers somehow. That was an easy class. Yay 100%!

Hem, anyhoo. He's the one that installed SuSE Linux on my computer because I forced him to and I wanted to play around with it. Hehehe. It's fun. There are some neat little things that I like about Linux...

The only problem, I find, is all the programs that won't work with it because they're Windows only. Stupid Windows.

Meh. I'm done now.  

Zurgi

treythea

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:52 am
I just spent two hours sitting around waiting for various teachers to show up, or for said teachers to stop lecturing the year sevens and give us something to do... pity me. XD

I'm completely hopeless with computers, but better than my family and most people I know in RL. xD Heloise's mum fixes my computer when I mess it up completely. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:02 am
I wouldn't know how to change the programming of the computer..if there is a problem with it, I call my mam to fix it. Thats actually her job, so she should be pretty good at it by now.  

Thaxul

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:35 am
I can finally see everyone's avatars!!

but I get brought back to Leon's when i try to make a new topic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:50 am
Yaaaay! Visible avatars! xd *eats a minstrel in celebration*  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:33 pm
Mmm... minstrels...

I didn't notice the avatars were back until I read Thaxul's post about them being back. I am so smrt.

I have to go back to school tomorrow. *selfpity* sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:38 pm
Yay the avatars are back and the sigs have been updated. I guess it is national fix Gaia's problems...day...or something.  

Onoj

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:29 pm
Onoj
Yay the avatars are back and the sigs have been updated. I guess it is national fix Gaia's problems...day...or something.

Finally... xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:33 pm
Happy birthday, Zurgi!  

Nimbrethil

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:41 pm
Have a happy birthday, Zurgi! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:02 pm
ooh, she has the same birthday as one of my friends.

Happy Birthday! *insert longbows smilie here*  

Thaxul

Elainya

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:27 pm
Lots of Numenore Birthdays in January. Happy Birthday, Zurgi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:34 pm
Thaank you everyone ^___^

I've been sung to too many times today. Multiple times in English, once in French, once in Hebrew. Yuss. It was amusing xd

And I got two gifts, shall get a third at badminton tonight.

Unless you include when we were at Dalewood, and as a gift to me Kyle took a piece of tape, wrote "Stupid" on it and stuck it on Spensir's back. xd And he let me use him as an armrest because I commented that he made me feel short, considering he's four inches taller than me and a year younger.. so he like, bent down to armrest height xd MWAHAHA.

I have funny friends ^___^  

Zurgi

Onoj

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:00 pm
Yay I like Birthdays! Happt B-Day, Let's have a party.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games