Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13809 13810 13811 13812 13813 13814 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:49 pm

NintendOmega
J of The Wind
Wantcookie
J of The Wind

YOU OLD SMELLY a** b***h OF A MAN WHORE! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted

D'awww, I liked Wattson. He's a cool guy, and very much like myself. As a character, that is.
Then again, my starter this time around was replaced by my beloved Trapinch. >_>
Speaking of which, Dig is the single most useful move in the battle with Norman. I'm not even kidding. xd My Trapinch destroyed both of the Slakings that Norman throws at you, because of their Truant ability. xd

Dude, Wattson gave me SO much trouble. I had to train overtime for my Sableye to beat him. Everyone else fell at MAgnetons nonexistant feet. ThisSableye is REALLY good tho. He beat Brawly with so much ease.

I named it Jack after 8bit Jack since he loves Sableye and they are both awesome.
3nodding
I need a sableye. confused

There are no rock types in the beginning so It was DEFINETLY hard to beat that guy... Even little Aroncouldnt take the schock... sad

But yeah Sableye is Fing awesome.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Back for a minute or so.
What'd I miss, huh huh?

l-Kriel-l

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:51 pm

J of The Wind
Wantcookie
J of The Wind

YOU OLD SMELLY a** b***h OF A MAN WHORE! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted

D'awww, I liked Wattson. He's a cool guy, and very much like myself. As a character, that is.
Then again, my starter this time around was replaced by my beloved Trapinch. >_>
Speaking of which, Dig is the single most useful move in the battle with Norman. I'm not even kidding. xd My Trapinch destroyed both of the Slakings that Norman throws at you, because of their Truant ability. xd

Dude, Wattson gave me SO much trouble. I had to train overtime for my Sableye to beat him. Everyone else fell at MAgnetons nonexistant feet. ThisSableye is REALLY good tho. He beat Brawly with so much ease.

I named it Jack after 8bit Jack since he loves Sableye and they are both awesome.
3nodding

I named mine Jewels. Because it's a name-pun, and not just an obvious observation. I'll leave you to figure it out.
See, I also have a Dustox named Mothra and an Aron named Robo-Gojira, but I have yet to catch a Torkoal named Gamera or a Larvitar named Gozilla. >_>
See, between my Aron (w/ Mud Slap) and my Trapinch (Francisco, for no real reason other than it's an awesome name), Wattson fell before he even began.
The Aron kno

Shane-Cheshner
Back for a minute or so.
What'd I miss, huh huh?
You missed the part where everyone said that you guys are giving me emerald seeds

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

J of The Wind
NintendOmega
J of The Wind
Wantcookie
J of The Wind

3nodding

There are no rock types in the beginning so It was DEFINETLY hard to beat that guy... Even little Aroncouldnt take the schock... sad

....what game are you playing? surprised
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:53 pm

Betman
Shane-Cheshner
Back for a minute or so.
What'd I miss, huh huh?
You missed the part where everyone said that you guys are giving me emerald seeds

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

l-Kriel-l

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wantcookie
J of The Wind
Wantcookie
J of The Wind

3nodding

I named mine Jewels. Because it's a name-pun, and not just an obvious observation. I'll leave you to figure it out.
See, I also have a Dustox named Mothra and an Aron named Robo-Gojira, but I have yet to catch a Torkoal named Gamera or a Larvitar named Gozilla. >_>
See, between my Aron (w/ Mud Slap) and my Trapinch (Francisco, for no real reason other than it's an awesome name), Wattson fell before he even began.
The Aron kno

My Aaron was only lv 23. And I dont even know where to get a trapinch THAT early. confused

J of The Wind
NintendOmega
J of The Wind
Wantcookie
J of The Wind

3nodding

You playing d/p/pt?

I'll fight joo. I'm pretty good.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Betman
Shane-Cheshner
Back for a minute or so.
What'd I miss, huh huh?

No man everyone agreed
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Betman
Shane-Cheshner
Betman
Shane-Cheshner
Back for a minute or so.
What'd I miss, huh huh?

No man everyone agreed

o i c
i will buy you one
ONCE YOU BUY ME ONE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLIKODASOT

l-Kriel-l

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Betman
Shane-Cheshner
Betman
Shane-Cheshner
Back for a minute or so.
What'd I miss, huh huh?

No man everyone agreed

o i c
i will buy you one
k

I dunno how much they are, actually. Might get gaia cash sometime this week, if I have anything leftover from selling my wii/paycheck
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Emerald seed is another luck item? That's fail right there.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Betman
Shane-Cheshner
Betman
Shane-Cheshner
Betman
Shane-Cheshner
Back for a minute or so.
What'd I miss, huh huh?

No man everyone agreed

o i c
i will buy you one
k

I dunno how much they are, actually. Might get gaia cash sometime this week, if I have anything leftover from selling my wii/paycheck

YOU'RE SELLING YOUR WII YOU HEATHEN.
xd
I kid.
Once I get a job I can pay for...stuff.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:59 pm

O hay guess what
I'm getting kicked off again. >_>
I'll see ya in a few...hours or minutes. Depends on whether or not I can get on the other compy.

l-Kriel-l

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:00 pm

NintendOmega
J of The Wind
NintendOmega
J of The Wind
Wantcookie
J of The Wind

3nodding

You playing d/p/pt?

I'll fight joo. I'm pretty good.

Sapphire ;-;
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13809 13810 13811 13812 13813 13814 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games