Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Really New Nil Nus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:20 am

Good evening, morning, afternoon guys!~~

If you have a spare penny, or a spare gold or two, I offer card readings for minor to no donations! Just pm me and we can get started!!

Sorry for the ad guys, just thought some of you might want a reading, anyways. Yeah... *runs around in circles*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:28 am

Card readings? What kind? Tarot, Phoenix, some other I can't think of at the moment? sweatdrop

Well met to the new members- espically elven_huntress666 . . . nice to see a familiar face join our ranks.

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Psymage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:30 am

Hey everyone, just checking to say I'm stilll alive, for those of you that know me. I was here back when "Talon Prime" was "Talon of the Diamond Star" and Silver-yasha use to run the guild. I don't think I'll be posting much but just popping in saying Hi.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:31 am

*sigh*

Ahh, I'm back now. Exhausted, but back. And finally caught up on what I missed while I was gone (save for the ramblings here in the OoC board).

Welcome to all the new members and cheers to everyone else who has graced these halls recently.

Huzzah ^_^

Edit: Psymage, my gosh, I think I remember seeing you around in my first days in RPR! Hope things are going well. I Hope you grace us with your presence every now and then.

ShadowPhoenix88

Really New Nil Nus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:35 am

A type of tarot, though with no major arcana. It's pretty much the same without the figure heads. But anyways, I've been told I'm a very good dealer of fortunes, and I've been scary right a few times in the past week.

If you're interested, I can even do it in here, though only with permission.

>>Hello oldbies!! I'm a newbie!! Ish....
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:13 pm

*stumbles in* i swear i'm still alive....

PFDiva

Psymage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:18 pm

I don't think Grace is the right word Shadow, I look at everyones avatars and I think, "well, mine looks like crud. I need new stuff." I recognize you too though Shadow, just don't remember what RP I did with ya. *chants to himself: Stop thinking about WoW, Stop thinking about WoW.*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:37 pm

xd xd xd xd whee whee blaugh blaugh blaugh twisted

I gots me some horns

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Cat69

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:02 pm

I want a katana crying

congrats, Cat ^_^
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:21 pm

I am SO glad i can post here now

>.> I was having problems earlier... i think they bugged the system with the new additions...

Anyways! Iiiiiiii'm Baaaack

Really New Nil Nus

PFDiva

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:37 pm

hatredsonly

>.> I was having problems earlier... i think they bugged the system with the new additions...

oh, good, so i'm not the only one! >.< oh, well, i like the horn thingy. tis interesting congrats on getting your horns, cat
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:08 pm

Priestess of Rhiannon
hatredsonly

oh, good, so i'm not the only one! >.< oh, well, i like the horn thingy. tis interesting congrats on getting your horns, cat

Now If only I could get people to join my rp >.> Maybe there's a bug in it too..... *Chases down my rp with a rolled up newpaper and bugspray!! twisted *

Really New Nil Nus

PFDiva

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:12 pm

hatredsonly
Priestess of Rhiannon
hatredsonly

Now If only I could get people to join my rp >.> Maybe there's a bug in it too..... *Chases down my rp with a rolled up newpaper and bugspray!! twisted *
*watches. offers flypaper* it might help.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:27 pm

Priestess of Rhiannon
*watches. offers flypaper* it might help.

Or.. people could just join >.> I swear it doesn't bite >.>

Really New Nil Nus

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:48 pm

O.O Psymage!!!! *mega-glomps* Talk about oldbie! You are missed, old friend! PLEASE be saved from the evils of WOW . . . so many have been lost to that vortex of evil.

I would be interested in the Tarot . . . got a lot of history of it being used in my family and friends. mrgreen

I have $15 I have saved from my last paycheck. Mug is getting armed. pirate
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games