Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:50 pm
((sorry master due to cursed seal))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:50 pm
((Sorry, man. Rules are rules. You knew the risks when you agreed to get the cursemark.))

Orion and his shadow clones appeared just in front of the Yonbi, near the other shadow clone. His other clone was too busy to block the sweep kick, and it fell to the ground. As this was happening, one of Orion's shadow clones made handsigns just like the one before him, executing the same jutsu as the previous shadow clone.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:54 pm
The poison was now being concentrated by the full form yonbi into a large ball orb of poison.

The smaller partially formed yonbi jumped towards the mass of clones and tried to swipe them with it's tail.

((imagine a nuke but with poison ....))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:56 pm
((ok....i ma leaving now..........can i get past master of the cursed seals?))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:57 pm
Huntur
I died, no. All my work, the Chuunin Exams, gone. ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDIN ME!!! PLEASE JUST LET ME LIVE AND KEEP THE CURSE MARK!!!! PLEASE HAVE A HEART

((funny thing is... i was going to kill you during the chuunin exams anyway))

The clone of Jack walked away slowy but the clone of orion stayed and formed a sword out of bone ant tried to stab the kage bunshin.

(( 40 minuets))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:03 pm
(( this is bull, i rolled a 4 the first time, and yo guys made me re roll... i didnt know i was going to die... this is stupid... just let me live and never get the curse))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:05 pm
((wait a second.....you didn't ask for it did you?, he just gave it....))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:08 pm
((Wait, what? WTF HOW DO YOU HAVE A CLONE OF ME?! Well, that would explain what you were talking about when you said you'd find a way to get me to attack, BUT EVEN SO! YOU CAN'T CLONE KNOWLEDGE!! I'm ignoring your "orion" clone's attack until you explain exactly how YOU CLONED ME AND MY KNOWLEDGE.))

Orion and his clones jumped to avoid the tail swipe. The clone continued to execute the jutsu.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:11 pm
x InfinityOrion x
((Wait, what? WTF HOW DO YOU HAVE A CLONE OF ME?! Well, that would explain what you were talking about when you said you'd find a way to get me to attack, BUT EVEN SO! YOU CAN'T CLONE KNOWLEDGE!! I'm ignoring your "orion" clone's attack until you explain exactly how YOU CLONED ME AND MY KNOWLEDGE.))

Orion and his clones jumped to avoid the tail swipe. The clone continued to execute the jutsu.

((thats how....he used that on you......pulling your (double would be a better word) double out.......and the bold part happened in snow dorms.....:
Jutsu name: Black mirror
Description: The mirror must stay in one piece. The Jutsu summons a black mirror that has the reflection of all the people and area of the area in it, but the Sky is black and everything is opposite. One person can exit the Mirror and walk into our realem. They are not bond by any of the law that are in our world. The Mirror will break by a fist. If it is broken but a special sword it will create a hole in which more opposites can exit from. The oppose my be good or evil. it is a flip of a coin on that(1 is good, 2 is bad). this jutsu lasts for one fight.
))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:14 pm
((He never did anything like that when I was near him. He never so much as took my DNA.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:16 pm
(( DAMN I WISH I WAS HERE RIGHT NOW!!! I read most of the posts and I have 1 question. Is Chuin dead!?! and also since me nor Reiko is there to help....GO ORION WHOOHOO KICK HIS a**!!!! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:17 pm
((when the mirror is broken, ANYONE can be taken out of the mirror, thats his army, his is your opposite, you from a parallel world.....i think it's bordering on godmodding there, the whole, "i can copy anybody in the guild and say they work for me as my army......" but hey, it was made by a VC so i cant argue about it......))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:18 pm
((um go ahead and ignore it first but i gots myself 2 reasons... I injected you with a needle right said needle went into blood stream thus me gots your blood two um i did not make the clones Death_god_mito did he said i can pull any clone i wish so dont get angry at me but you can ))

The yonbi is now concentrating the poison into a solid form but some of it is escaping.

Jack's clone noticed that they were becomming trouble some and made hand seals "Ko Aisu Kabe No Jutsu (Great Ice Wall Technique)!" Jack slammed his hands into the soil and a large jagged ice wall came out from the ground to try and stab orion and his clones.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:19 pm
(( Yea I seen that move before there your opposite and there name is your name backwards so your opposite's name is Noiro ))

EDIT: Also do that random number generator from 1-2 to see if he is evil or good. I think if he's good he's on your side to back you up so it's like 2 of you against Zeramaru and his army.  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:30 pm
((Dark, Havock never did such a move(although that is a cool name XP). And Havock, one, you didn't inject me with the syringe, you gave me the syringe to inject myself. You never got the needle back. And, you still haven't explained how you cloned my KNOWLEDGE.))

Orion's shadow clones, as well as himself, body flickered out of the way of the ice wall, eventually appearing on the other side of it(note: I'm still facing Yonbi in the same direction as before.). Another shadow clone made handsigns, performing the jutsu just as the others before him.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games