Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:05 pm

Kurisu listened intentively to Kiyoshi as he tightened the backpack carrying his scrolls. "Where would my best guess be in seaching for these ninja?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:23 pm

"As I said Masumi on her honeymoon and Zeno probley off at a mission. Masumi in Moon though if you really need to see her." Kiyoshi said leaning back in his chair.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Kurisu felt so close to accomplishing his mission but fell short, " i see.... well, my next stop is the leaf village, but if that fails i'll double back to the moon village for this Masumi." Kurisu then walked over to the open window. "Thank you for your time Kyoshi, sir." Kurisu grabbed the bottom scroll on his backpack and tossed it out the window and then did a chain of handsigns. " Ninja Art - Suna Hawk!" the scroll poofed as the wings of the bird shaped puppet blew away the smoke as it flapped its wings. Kurisu pushed off the ledge with his left foot as he leaped onto the puppet and gained control of it with strings made of chalkra.

Suna Hawk Puppet
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Kiyoshi shook his head. "I would avoid Leaf if I were you, they in the middle of a fight with Akatsuki." He said not to mention other powerhouses were there from other villages.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:47 pm

Kurisu turned as he soared off to wave goodbye to Kyoshi, (Thinking: A fight? Akatsuki? That means....... Raiden! scream ) Kurisu picked up some altitude as he made his way towards the village of the leaf.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Hisashi looked at Kurisu as he left the office. He now then looked at Kiyoshi. "Kiyoshi-sama, i was just wondering if there is any mission that I can do for you. I am getting a little bit bored training by myself." He scratched his head, and continued. "And I heard in your conversation that Leaf is in trouble.... Nah! Nevermind that."

hivaids420

Newb

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:28 pm

((Zeno is dead))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:29 pm

Bloodfang23
((Zeno is dead))

(( Yeahp. With his new reincarnated son that happens to be just like him. I can't recall the name. I guess it's Soma. ))

hivaids420

Newb

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:39 pm

((Geeze everyone killing themselves off and coming back as a "son". Also Soma is the name of a Drug XD. Also this makes Me head medical ninja. Sweet))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:41 pm

Masumi H Dekata
((Geeze everyone killing themselves off and coming back as a "son". Also Soma is the name of a Drug XD. Also this makes Me head medical ninja. Sweet))

(( Maybe he used Soma to be someone so good at Medical jutsu. Maybe. Don't know.

Oh yeah, now that I remembered that, who will be our sensei in the squad? crying ))

hivaids420

Newb

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:48 pm

(Im still your Sensei, the name is Sora, and since when did Cloud have a thing such as "Head Medical Ninja?"And technically, Zeno's physical body is dead. Not his soul or spirit, which live on in the physical body of his son. Who happens to have no soul or spirit originally because he was dead. So, I inhabited his bodies and possess almost all skills from before except for elemental affinities and the likes.)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:53 pm

(Enough occ damnit!)
Sypher whizzed in on mini skates made of bone and broke down the door. "Damn door was in my way! Hey, is the raikage here?" He looked around the office noticing the faces and none of which were familiar. He walked around and touched each wall and discreetly slipped in his bone cartilage.

M o k i F a i r y

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:15 am

Daisuke was put on his defensive side and and ripped out a kunai and guarded himself and Kiyoshi from the one that rammed the door down.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:17 am

((Every village is suppose to have a Head Medical Ninja. It like the Anbu captain except they in charge of all medical, such as teaching and such. The Head Medical use to be Susumu but she left. So the spot was open.))

"Depends who is asking." Kiyoshi said sitting at the desk, on guard just in case.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:08 am

(So...because I didn't know there was a such thing as Head Medical Ninja in villages, but everyone else looked up to me as Head Medic. when Susumu left, I didn't realize that I was Head Medic., and Now I've given that spot over to Masumi? 0.o
Meh, Im trying out for ANBU Captain anyway, since Jedi quit, or whatever he did.....did he leave the guild or what? Because thats what his topic said, but then he made a profile with some academy RPC on it..)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games