Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:45 pm
lol Yup Tiffy!!

I tried on the dollie dress cuz it looked liek the skirt in the picture a bit..but it just looked bad on..but I adore the socks..I want them.

And the shoes.........heh Me and Tiffy are sexy..while Kuri is neither cute or sexy.
blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:53 pm
Ya, kurai looks like an old farmer on grand dad's farm lol xd I like cute too whee But when it comes to character designs I prefer sexy over cute cool lol yes me and Poppy are so smexy, Oh and dont forget Susie, I think she also has the mistress top whee and yes, I think the dollies do cost more then the mistress  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:12 pm
hey hey XP The ducky outfit is for cutenes XP. Don't go hatin on cuteness XP. We Guys just don't have outfits that look cute on us, so i decide to go with a lil 'innocent' boy kinda look ya know? And what do you want me to dress up as for sexiness count? Should i go with some dancer bottom with these shades and thats it XP?

Ahh you gurls are so lucky to have your own 3 set of G-lol XP. All i can do is just log on Mint's account and shop for her crying . Lucky gals XP. embrace your cuteness XP  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:14 pm
=retreats to the bathroom to vomit=  

ShadowEdogawa

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:22 pm
Tiff and Poppy, don't forget about my original smexy bunny maid outfit XP  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:28 pm
Yes!! Sakura ai as well!!!! OOOO look at us sexy gals ::does a sexy pose:: hhhmmm, I think the only cute clothes I have would have to be my school girl uniform 3nodding *glomps Sakura ai* Ya for bunny sexiness!!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

ShadowEdogawa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:33 pm
=vomits more=

Urrgh...no, I am not afflicted...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:46 pm
Tiff is a superhero!!!! Whooooo *does random hand jestures*

Maybe i can be a superhero..yeah..then i'm Bunny Maid Lady who saves the bunnys ^_^" Maybe Diva Dynamite helps me in saving all the bunnys too XP  

Ai`
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:49 pm
lol Ha, we should have our own comic book or something lol xd It could be like, you have your own comic, and i have my own, but sometimes we get together and fight crime and save bunnies, lol kind of like batman and superman xd That would be awsome lol!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:53 pm
we can be the next catgirl and supergirl XD!  

Ai`
Crew

ShadowEdogawa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:56 pm
=coughs=

People speak of the strangest topics these days...what's cute, what's in fashion, "smexyness", and the current one...why do I even hang about? Perhaps it's just my emptiness affecting my opinion...there's already too much superheroing these days.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:03 pm
Ya!!! But my costume isnt finished yet...I still need my lunar crowl (or whatever that items name is ninja ) ha then I will be complete and fighting crime lol (this calls for a sig edit of Diva Dynamite and Bunny Maid Lady lol)  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:08 pm
Lol. We can stop those cars running over bunnys, we can stop poachers from killing gorillaz and Panda's from being extinct, then we can have bunnys for sidekicks XD! All i need is that angelic staff er whatever it is called then i'm all set.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:14 pm
And stop Dr. VonReally-long-word-that-means-evil. Also you can replile to my post in the training room, please.  

Cevian

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:16 pm
YYYAAAA!!! Bunnies, and lots of them lol Ok, now lets talk superpowers. Oh Oh, ok, since I have well...a skimpy outfit 0.o I should have charm spells that can seduct any man (or women...i guess XP) And of course whats the use of Diva Dynamite without any explosions!!! I should also have heart shaped bombs to put the "D" in Dynamite lol  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games