Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:09 pm
"I told you already, I don't have a dragon!" Adele yelled at them. "Are you stupid or something?!" She struggled against them, while sending mental messages to Rue to try and get him to run.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:16 pm
Rue gotten a command to run, but it went against his purpose as a summon. He froze suddenly like he was unsure. That was enough time for the men to knock him unconscious.
"You'll sing a different tune when we're finished with you," The man chuckled and they started to bind her with very strong restraints.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:18 pm
Adele struggled and tried to kick out at them. She hoped Rue had gotten away safely. "Let me go!" she cried.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:22 pm
They caught her legs and started binding them together too.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:29 pm
Adele screamed when they did that. "Get your hands off me!" she yelled. Her magic was weak to begin with, and though it started flaring up, it shouldn't really have done much. "I told you, I don't have a dragon!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:34 pm
"What we heard is different," The man said with a grin. They were wearing gloves that negated magic effects so they felt very little.
When they finished binding her, they started to drag her downstairs, "What was the commotion?" The leader demanded of the people there.
"Someone tried to get in, but we socked him good," One of the men laughed.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:37 pm
Adele heard this and struggled to see who they had hurt. She whimpered a little as she struggled against the restraints.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:39 pm
The left Rue on the floor unconscious and they weren't paying much attention to him.
A telepathic thought came from him to Adele, "Summon me..."
The men roughly dragged her down, "Well, lets go to our hideout," The leader said, dragging Adele along by her wrist restraints.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:42 pm
Adele yelped when she saw Rue on the floor. She cried out when the man started dragging her along.
How? I don't want to bring you into this, it's you they want! Adele thought back.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:45 pm
"We're bound together now for life...Just tell me anything. I won't run...I can't. I can't live without you. Now summon me! Call me to protect you...!" It didn't seem like it was Rue's thoughts, but that of his dragon self.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:49 pm
"Umm...Rue, save me now," Adele said quietly, glancing to the men that had captured her to see if they had noticed anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:53 pm
Rue flinched and stood up. His eyes were like glass. He walked over towards the group that were taking Adele.
"He's up again," One of the men said and walked over, "Hey you-" Before he could finish what he was saying, Rue's hand grabbed him by the face and he threw the man out of the building.
Rue walked onwards to the group, throwing the men away as he went. A slight glow appeared on his forehead as he got closer.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:56 pm
Adele still struggled to get free, glad that it seemed Rue was up.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:01 pm
The man dropped still bound Adele on the floor and walked up to Rue, "What the hell is your problem?" He said and took out a sword. He swung it at Rue and it sliced Rue's sleeve, showing that his flesh was half human, half scaled. Rue was being angered by these people. The man's sword broke from the attack.
"You want to see a dragon so badly?" Rue said, his voice incredibly dangerous.
"What the hell are you, freak?!" The man said and brought out his next weapon; something magic powered that looked like two chainsaws put together to look like the jaws of a beast. The weapon roared to life.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:03 pm
"Rue, no!" Adele screamed when she saw the weapon. She tried to get to the hunter to stop him from hurting Rue.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games