Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archangel486

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:04 am
Nikoli lets the tip of his blade brush her throat. "Bullshit. I've heard what you people do to these poor souls. I'm not letting that happen. Now hand it over or I will kill you."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:10 am
A small trickle of black substance ran down Stephanie's neck from where the blade brushed her flesh, "That's not what you're here for," She stated, not asked, "I am one of the higher ups. Killing me would be quite disastrous for both us and yourselves, if you catch my drift," She didn't seem to care about him, but she did speak the truth. She was more important in the Academy than most of the others. Meaning she has access to places most scientists don't. Which also means that they could slip into places without having to risk the alarm. And if they were caught, she was a good hostage since she's a fairly light female.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Archangel486

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:42 am
Nikoli's voice lowers to a growl. "You don't have a clue what I'm here for, and I'm getting bored of playing around. I'm the one asking questions. First, how many people are on this floor?"
He turns to Aislin. "Hey. I want you to scout the area and see if you can't find some soft points. We'll need to set the explosives at supports if we're going to bring this place down."
He purses his lips inside the mask- It's getting uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:57 am
Aislin nodded, climbing out of her hiding place and went trotting silently around the building. On places she notice weaker columns, or support walls she put a hand sized triangle, just below her hip level, with blue chalk.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:02 am
"I wouldn't know. I can give you an estimate," Stephanie said calmly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:44 am
"Fine. I want to know. Understand that I am not here to kill you. Still you're going to stop this research on the Crystallis projects." He says, not wavering. This woman didn't seem to think what she was doing was evil or wrong in any way. There wasn't a trace of malice in her demeanor. Was it possible he'd been lied to?  

Archangel486

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:17 pm
"There are no more crystallis in this building," Stephanie replied, "All we are doing now is conversion. I was about to have that procedure done if you didn't stop me."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:28 am
Nikoli takes a breath. So, we came all this way for nothing? he wonders.
"Are you telling me that all Crystallis research being conducted by the Academy has been halted? And what is this "conversion" you're talking about?"  

Archangel486

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:53 am
"No," Stephanie said, "It's not halted. All the crystallis have been taken to another location."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:42 pm
Now we're getting somewhere Nikoli thinks.
"Where? Tell me, and we'll leave you alone."  

Archangel486

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:43 pm
Stephanie laughed, "You won't get there," She said, "Even if I told you."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:35 pm
In a flash, Nikoli's second blade whips out of its sheath and slices a track across her arm. The first knife's tip stays poised at her throat, and his eyes dare her to move. "I am through playing games with you. Everyone dies. Do I look like someone who cares? Now, if you care, I suggest you tell me where it is, or you'll die now- and this godforsaken wasteland will forget that you ever existed. Understand me!?"  

Archangel486

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:41 pm
Black stuff slowly oozed out of her arm. She didn't even flinch from pain, "You can take your pick," She said with a smile, "Expansia Field or Deralo Field," She said, then pointed upwards, "Or higher up, but that place is hidden so you would never get there."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:19 pm
Nikoli's eyes burned as if they were on fire.
"You have some kind of death wish? Because I really get the feeling you're bullshitting me. I don't like it when people bullshit me. I have to hurt them. A lot."  

Archangel486

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:02 am
"No joke. That's the three places where you will find crystallis in high amounts," Stephanie said, "Your allies are currently fighting against the infected in those two Fields. You can not believe me if you like, but that is the truth."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games