Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:06 pm
//Thanks for the welcome. I'll check out the new rp. Ah, and I know. My characters going to run out in a sec..one..two...THREE!. Seeing fangs = Human anxiety//

User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

In thought, out of thought. In thought again, then out. This was a bad idea. Coming back to reaity Hide stood only to shiver. "What's this feeling?" He thought. Unanounced he looked to the crowd. EVERYONE was flawless. What was this? Some Amityville Horror. He shuddered again. The atmostphere was thick with lust, and tension he thought.

Taking a glimpse toward a couple his eyes widened. "What the hell? Get a room..." He muttered and shut his eyes. But upon opening them he caught sight of the strangest thing. FANGS. "What? That woman has fangs..." He rubbed his temples. "Okay..first I can't stay focused and ow I'm hallucinating?" He said aloud as he headed in a v-line to the nearest exit. From his peripheral he saw others who had them too. "Oh god..definatly a bad idea." He started to increase his pace. And soon he hit the doors out of breathe.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:25 pm
||Ah, good thinking biggrin Head's up, vamp coming after u||

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Airi's eyes narrowed as she smelled...flesh? run out of the room. Many of the other vampires simply glanced after him boredly. What was a stupid little mortal worth the chase? The headmaster would only get on their case about hurting him. Airi strolled easily in her heels through the crowd that parted in respect for her and out the door. The mortal was there outside the doors, panting his head off.

Airi's lips curled up into a soft smirk. "I don't recall you being invited into the cafeteria as of yet," she said coolly. Her hair, tied back into a loose ponytail, swept over her shoulder. The blonde hair glinted in the setting sun.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:37 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan winced slightly at her biting him. Major turn on and yet it was still sort of weird. He had never had a girl bite him in order to drink his blood. But whatever made her happy.

He ran his fingers through her hair softly as she laid on his shoulder. "Thats good. Because I'm not letting you go anywhere." She kissed his jaw and told him how good he tasted. As if he were chocolate. That was another thing he had never heard before Ravin. "Maybe you should eat me," He chuckled softly at his lame but dirty joke.

||i couldnt resist XD||  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:46 pm
Ravin Black

She giggled softly at his joke. "Maybe a little later," she cooed in his ear, slipping out of his embrace. Her bare body swayed across the room as she headed for the closet she chose three of her best pieces of clothing and laid them out.

Ravin closed and locked the door and then turned to Dylan. He was spread out beautifully on her bed like a Christmas gift unwrapped. She slipped into her silk bathrobe and sauntered over to Dylan's side. "It's nearly 6 PM. I advise that you go take a shower and grab your clothes," she told him. Her lips curled up into a wicked grin. "Or, even better, we could take a shower here. Together."

Her heart raced at the thought. They had been in bed together. How different could a shower be?  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:59 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Mmm, I like that sound of that." Dylan smirked at her, kissed her nose and let her wiggle out of his arms. She grabbed her clothing options and dressed herself in a silk robe. He stretched his arms over his head and made a kissy face at her jokingly. He was such a dork, it was great.
Which most people wouldn't peg him for just by looking at him.
"I like option B." He scooted towards her on the side of the bed and hugged her around the waist. He was still sitting on the bed.
Dylan lifted her up as he stood up and carried her into the bathroom.
After turning on the shower he pulled the robe back off of her and pulled her into the shower with him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:03 pm
//Haha. Yeah. I try. And oh god! lol//

User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

Finally out of there Hide propped his hands on his thighs hunched over in an almost hyperventalation. Hah. Some man he was. Suddenly he heard the clink of shoes. Had someone followed him out? Great more to add to his problems.

With a deep inhale he stood upraight and wiped the sweat from his chin. Turning around he couldn't help but stare dumbfounded. Flawless..like everyone else in there. Snapping out it he rubbe dthe back of his orange brown hair. "Ah..uhm. Yeah sorry. There must of been a mistake at my dorm room. You know, wrong person?" Hide smiled though he was a complete mess at the moment. But something did register. Flowers? The woman smelled of flowers.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:30 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin giggled softly at his kissy face. He hugged her around the waist and lifted her off her feet. She wrapped her arms around his neck to keep herself steady. He set her on her feet. Ravin stretched to relax her muscles. Dylan pulled the robe off of her. The black silk loosened and drifted to the ground.

Ravin gasped in surprise as Dylan pulled her into the warm water of the shower. She grinned back up at Dylan. She was glad she could reach his shoulder or else she'd have a hard time ever kissing him. Ravin lathered a bar of soap over her pale skin, creating a carpet of bubbles on her skin. She washed and glanced back at Dylan in a teasing manner.

Airi Yuu

There was that dumbfounded look mortals always had when they saw her. She was tempted to roll her eyes. Instead, Airi smiled politely at the young mortal. He smiled to himself.

"Hai, I understand," she said, her cool voice rippling through the atmosphere. From far away, she heard the other vampires setting up the dance. Airi smiled to herself and flitted her eyes back quickly to the boy. "Don't worry about it. How about you simply head back home and relax? The dance isn't until eight o'clock."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:44 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smirked at her, shook out his wet locks of brown hair and took the soap from her. She was totally teasing him like crazy, as per usual.
He turned her around, so that her back was facing him. His fingers were lathered in soap. They ran along the pale skin of her back, massaging the soap along every inch of her body. He kissed at the back of her neck as his hands wandered lower and lower down her backside.

samanthaualani

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:52 pm
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

He blinked. She was Japanese too? Shaking his head he smiled again. "Nah. I think I'll head out to te school Garden or just walk around a bit. I'm not one for dancing anyway." Hide shrugged as he looked at her this time. The way she was just smiling, and her rather beautiful appearance. What guy wouldn't smile? "Well thanks for the heads up. Im Hide by the way. Hajimashite." He bowed and began to walk down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:17 pm
Ravin Black

She closed her eyes as his hands wandered all over her, leaving lovely burning trails. Ravin raised her head to the shower head and washed her hair with her rose shampoo. Dylan wandered his hands lower and lower. She shimmied in pleasure. "Ooh, I like that," she purred.

Airi Yuu

Airi actually stared in amazement after the mortal boy. He was Japanese? Such manners for a modern young man. Half of the boys in Japan had no sense of honor. "Arigato-gozaimasu," she murmured, bowing to him respectfully with her hands folded together.

Airi straightened out and said as he left, "Maybe I shall see you at the dance."

She walked away into the cafeteria, her heels clicking faintly.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:24 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylans touch was soft. He ran his hands all over her once more before washing the bubbles from her skin. He continued to wash himself before inhaling deeply. She smelled amazing. "Its taking everything I have not to make you dirty again." Dylan chuckled at his comment.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:27 pm
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

As she bowed he shook his head. "No need. It is I who is supposed to boy to a woman as beautiful as you. " About to walk aagin eh stopped and looked over hisshoulder with a smile. "Hai. Domo. In that case. I will see you there." And with that said Hide was gone.

Returning to his room he took off his shoes and shut teh door. What was that? Did he just make a date with a woman he didnt know? Well no, it wasn't a date. He'd just be seeing her there. Hide closed his eyes as his ornage brown hair fell back in sweeps. Remembering her he sta up with a gasp. "I didn't even get her name..." Sitting back against teh head board he chuckled. "I'll find out later."

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:30 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin washed the shampoo from her hair and started on conditioning the ends of her hair carefully. She felt Dylan washing the layer of bubbles from her back. "Well," she began, "you're just going to have to control yourself, young man."

Ravin rinsed the conditioner from her hair and turned around. She snatched away the bar of soap from his grip and lathered up his chest. Ravin worked diligently on his chest and lower torso. She smiled sweetly and somewhat seductively up at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:38 pm
Airi Yuu

Airi smirked, hearing his last minute flirting. Silently, she slipped through the crowd. The vampires bowed their heads or bodies before her. They knew who she was and respected her deeply.

"Let us begin," she breathed. The vampires nodded and darted off faster than a mortal could blink. Good thing that she could blink even faster. Airi darted off herself to arrange the flowers. She remembered the ceremonies, except she had been doing it with different flowers and not black roses.

Someone set up the music. The cafeteria throbbed with gothic techno and then switched quickly to a known rock band called Evanescence. The lights were turned down low and dark. More vampires hung up ripped black spiderweb curtains over the doorways.
Within minutes, many things were complete.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:38 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan watched her carefully conditioning the ends of her hair and he chuckled softly. Girls and their hair.
"Yes, Yes, I do realize this Ms. Black." He smirked and continued to wash himself until she snatched the bar from his hands. He began to protest but obviously stopped when she began to massage his chest with the soap. Ravins smile was teasing and tempting. Dylans eyes closed softly and he rested against the wall behind him. "Mmmm,"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games