Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Endency

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:57 pm

Endency walked toward the kages mansion humming the toon of his music. "Bah dah ba." As he walked Endency went over his grandfathers instructions in his head. "When you get back I want you to report to your kage. Village pride comes first. If they have nothing for you, I want you to began your training as a doctor. Oh and one more thing. Keep this coffin safe... its my pride and joy." Endency walked through the building until he reached the kages office. Endency tilted his head with a puzzled look on his face for the door was not there. Endency shrugged and knocked on the wall next to the door way.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:24 pm

((There's actually no door at the moment >.> ))

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Endency

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:18 pm

((Oh lol, was edited.))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:29 am

Men are not prisoners of fate

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Three Tomoe Sharingan - Ranmaru Implant - Gensou Goshuujin Clan - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"A ninja's only true mission in life is to gain power"
"Bonds are for the weak"

Karuda saw some kid standing outside the office, he walked past and stood on the otherside of the doorless office, he shifted the mask he was wearing slightly before rapping on the wall.

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme

But only prisoners of their own minds.

Official Genesis

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:08 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Three Tomoe Sharingan - Ranmaru Implant - Gensou Goshuujin Clan - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"Bonds are for the weak"

He looked around for a second and passed the kid a note he hastily scrawled "Please pass that on to the kage..." he said leaving.

(Dandii, It just says I'm a Chuunin Genjutsu Master from Iwa and I would like to speak with you once I'm back also please pass it on mate.)

Genjutsu Theme

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:29 am

(( Right when I get sometime to post.
Ha, okay then OSU. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:35 am

User ImageUser Image

"You're more than welcome to look into the students that we have and start teaching those who need it. I'll look into the ANBU, though I'm pretty sure we're lacking in that category. So I'll get back to on that." Aki looked to the door way as she spoke and motioned that he could enter. She made a small hmm as the other left after giving the boy a note. Guess he had better places to be.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:40 am

(Great Iwa gets attacked while I'm on the mend... Well I'll suppose I'll be back then do my mission once I'm better)

Official Genesis

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:57 am

User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

"Well then I'll go check the academy to see if there are any students that need teaching." Draco then started making his way toward the door, but then remembered something and turned back to the kage. "Actually, since I'm taking the 7 swordsmen of the mist tournament, I was wondering if I could learn your Three Sword Style. To help me be more prepared for it."

User Image
Dragconic Clan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:06 am

Endency took a step forward and tilted his head forward acknowledging that he understood the man who handed him the note. "Sorry I'm late Kusakage i've been... away." Endency took a few more steps forward and added. "Oh and I'm suppose to give this to you." Endency extended his arm to hand the note to the Kage.

Endency

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:50 pm

User ImageUser Image

"Sure," Aki took out a call note and filled the information and held it out to Draco, "Just show this to the librarians in the library they'll bring you a copy of the scroll. And if you don't return it eventually I'll come find you and beat you senseless. Kay?" She laughed and smiled, but had a slightly deadpan look in her eyes that meant she was serious. Aki then looked to Endency she took the note and read it over, nodding she stuck it in a drawer of her desk. "It's okay. I'm Hatake Aki. May I know your name?"

(( Sorry it's taking me so long to post.
Got school work on top of being sick with what I believe to be the flu.
But I am getting better, so I should start speeding up in my responses.))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:59 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

Karuda ran up to the door and literally fell on the ground on all-fours wheezing "********... I'm out of shape!" he managed to say in between wheezes... Considering he'd been to the Rock Village and back at his top speed and he was a genjutsu user, meaning he wasn't the fittest... He managed to stand up and wait in the hall.

Genjutsu Theme

Official Genesis

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:03 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki leaned to the side so she could see the doorway. She recognized the new arrival and smiled. "Aaaah, you again! Come come." She beckoned the worn out man in. "Have a seat, you're obviously very tired."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:18 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

He walked in, his wheezing had gone but he was still panting heavily "I don't know if you'd know about me, but I'm a Chuunin of the Rock... I'm not sure how good your intel is but, the rock village was attacked by the Cloud" he said "I was wondering if you had a genjutsu scroll for this village I could borrow, I'd only need it a minute." his fists clenched at his sides "Please, if you have one, allow me to borrow it... I need to get stronger." he said, his long nails cut into his palm.

Genjutsu Theme

Official Genesis

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:33 pm

User ImageUser Image

"Cloud never changes." She growled and pulled out another call slip, "We don't have any special genjutsus just the universal list if you're okay with that. Rock is a new ally of Grass, so I am more than happy to help you in what way I can at the moment."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games