Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:38 pm
Daphne walked out of the hospital and saw Rygor and smiled, walking up to them both. "Hello there. Welcome to Shale. Dulceri didn't hurt you did he?" She asked, smiling and then giggling, walking past them upstairs. "I'm going to take a nap. The Doctor said I needed way more sleep, Dulceri, and he said you should cut down on my hours. You want a healthy child don't you?" She looked back at him and smiled, walking through the door and to their room.

Yumi looked at her sister and touched her beloved sisters face, sending pictures of her families death and of her lost child. "I don't know where she is, Tara, plus she is a shape shifter on top of that." She said softly, cuddling up against Shatara.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:54 pm
Rygor frowned and looked at Dulceri "Nice to see that this place is repaired I though this place would have been annialated a long time ago" He said. He looked around "So where do people stay at?" He asked rolling his eyes. He then saw Daphne "Correction I tried to destroy Shale" He said. He looked away from Daphne "I failed" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:03 pm
Kurai just listened while they talked. He didn't want to stay anymore. That guy, Charon, knew who he was, and he had no intention of killing anyone today. His need for aura is gone for now thanks to Kenji. "It seems you don't think humans are worth saving.. What makes you so different? You have a heart, you breath, and you can move. In that way, we're all the same." he said to Amara. "So you died inside and then reborn into this huh? Well I don't really know you but sometimes, you should think twice about the life you had before giving it up." he said smiling. He then shifted into a raven and flapped his wings so he was hovering by Amara.

Kenji laughed. "Haha, some guy pretended to be me? You guys didn't notice how the fake me could move so well?" he asked grinning. "Alright, I'm ready to go back to Shale, but noo I have to wait for a healer." he said pretending to sound mad.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:11 pm
(I find it funny no one comments on the meteor..it getting destroyed..or the raining debris in Shale)

Apollo nodded "I could always just take you to the medical wing in Shale" He said. He looked down "and in our defence he had a pretty good excuse and most of us had a bad feeling about him" He said. He wondered how Kenji had survived fighting the celestial.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:29 pm
((Oh yeah.. I forgot about that.. ^_^ ))

Kenji nodded. "Got any good healers there?" he asked jokingly. "I'd love to know what kind of excuse made it seem like he healed magically." he said laughing a little. Then his face turned serious. "I felt like I was on the brink of death... I wonder how I survived." he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:45 pm
Apollo frowned and looked at Kenji "They should have some good healers besides I'm sure Dulceri will be glad to see your alive" He said. He thought back to the fake Kenji "He actually appeared to have been beaten pretty bad and he seemed to have gotten amneasia" He said. He looked at Kenji "and as to how you survived my guess was he felt merciful and settled for your abilities since my guess is you can't use them since you didn't escape the cave" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:05 pm
Shatara's eyes glazed over in a teal color as she saw what Yumiko had sent to her. She frowned feeling sympathy for her sister but soon began to calculate what she could help her do. "Not all hope is lost Yumi...she may be a shapeshifter but she cant shift her thoughts or brain pattern" she stated. "And if I cant find her, I remember meeting a feral type woman who could track anyone through her smell." she said offering advice. "I'll start right now, trying to search for her mind" she added.

Amara looked at Kurai. "I dont believe that you can save people that don't want to be saved...and these group of humans don't want that. When I said I died it was a metaphor..." she trailed. "Thanks for the advice, but I think I'll live my life the way I want" she added.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:26 pm
Kenji chuckled. "I was unconcious and barely breathing. He probably thought I was already dead." he said. "I guess I'm just really lucky." he added. "Alright, so lets head to Shale!" He then tried to move his left arm and managed too... Except that he was in immense pain when he did.

Kurai shifted back into a human and chuckled. "Everyone wants to be saved from what they fear. It's arrogance that gets them killed." he said smiling. "You're all fools to think life actually goes the way you want." he added and walked towards the gates of Shale.  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:39 pm
Apollo nodded "That could be it but to be honest Celestials don't strike me as the kind to not make sure their job was done" He said. He looked at Kenji "Alright let's get back to Shale then" He said. He took Kenji's hand and teleported them to the medical wing of Shale. He smiled as some medical personel came to help Kenji.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:53 pm
Kenji smiled. "Thanks for finding me Apollo." he said and followed the medical person to some room. He was there for over an hour getting treatment. By the time he was out of there, his face actually looked somewhat normal, and his left body, not including the face, was covered in bandages. They couldn't heal it all the way but his chest wound was healed too. His left eye had a scar run through it but other then that and some minor burns, he looked ok.. Face wise. He had to take pills twice a day to numb the pain. Not from the wound itself but the side effects of the healing process. Only for about a week or two though. As he came out, he looked for Apollo and wondered if he was still here. The medical people said he had to stay here for at least a week but he just ignored them and left.  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:01 pm
Apollo smiled as he saw Kenji was alright. He had been sitting waiting to hear how Kenji was. "Kenji it's good to see your alright" He said. He stood up "but are you sure you should be up and moving already" He said. He didn't want Kenji to get hurt but he was sure if he was moving it was because he felt better. He got a small smile "We should find Dulceri if your feeling better" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:11 pm
Kenji smiled and nodded. "I'm all patched up and I got my pills. I'm good to go." he said. "Yeah seeing Dulceri would be a good idea. Wonder if he was worried at all." he replied muttering the last sentence.  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:26 pm
Apollo nodded "Well atleast your better" He said. He then turned and lead back to the main part of the bulb. He then looked back at Kenji "Hey I'm sure he was worried sick" He said. He looked in the distance and saw Daphne as well as Dulceri and another familiar person. "Hey there they are" He said pointing to them. He looked at Kenji again "Who's with them?" He asked.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:09 pm
Kenji nodded. "Yeah, maybe." he replied. He looked towards the direction Apollo was pointing to and saw Dulceri, Daphne, and the man he saw before.. Rygor? "Uhh I think that's Rygor. Nephilis's bodyguard... What's he doing here?" he asked and walked over to them.  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:14 pm
Apollo frowned "thats what I thought but something tells me that after recent events he isn't here on buisness" He said. He looked down "lets be cautious" he said. He looked at Dulceri as they got close "Look who I found" He said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games