Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ouch my nose

Kawaii Cookie

19,675 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:35 pm
Heyo!
I go by the name Namine or Nami
My hobbies include (but not limited to) drawing, roleplaying, watching anime, and obsessing over Disney -w-

Thank you for the invitation~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:36 pm
I was invited here by Sid cause my avi was liked.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to join since all the guilds I have been in are inactive or barely active. Hopefully this is a new change emotion_dowant

I'm cosmicpops but you guys can call me Barbie (long story for that nickname of mine hehe)

Hobbies: reading (especially creepy pastas heart ), playing video games (i mostly play LoL these days), writing, singing, and I like walking (alot)  

cosmicpops

Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Saia-Hime

Kawaii Senshi

11,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:06 pm
Name: Saia-Hime, but Sai is fine~
Hobbies:My hobbies include Drawing/sketching, Listening to Kpop music, playing video games(mostly Zelda, Final Fantasy Tactics♥, and other random games), reading josei manga xDD, watching kdramas,and random other stuff >:3

I was invited here by Sid the Bear, and I thank them. :3
Maybe I'll have fun here~ ^o^

I'm totally up for meeting new people! So yeah! >:3 I will be stalking this place since I have nothing else to do! ^0^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:15 pm
Name- i go by many.. Takane and Zatsune are my most common names and irl my name is Jessica
age-21
hobbies- I like to play older kinds of games, mostly ps2 games. I sing and memorize japanese songs, mostly vocaloid, vocaloid is a hobby/obsession of mine and if you say one wrong thing i will drown you with vocaloid facts. I used to like drawing but i lost my talent a while ago, i mostly hang out around skype and chat with friends there and its the number one place to get ahold of me. i edit pictures for my zatsune blog on tumblr and i have editted over 150 so far already, i also play other online games when i can. even tho i have all these hobbies i am most of the time at work, im a bit of a workaholic  

StarlitMeadow

Combative Seraph

9,825 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • First step to fame 200

DONNIE D4RKO

Wistful Partygoer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:39 am
I'm Liz, hey.
I'm 24, feels very old haha.
I like hiking, baking, sketching, movies (A little too much), video games, bunnies and a bunch of other stuff.

Thanks a ton for the invite. Cheers.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:35 am
Hello, I go by Chie and I've been a member of Gaia since almost the begining. I'm coming back from a very long hiatus and looking for new places to frequent. Being invited here seemed like a good opportunity.

I enjoy reading and playing rpgs. I keep pets, 2 cats, 5, ferrets, and 5 aquariums. I like to roleplay although I haven't in a very long time. Dozo~

Chie

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Submissive Virgin

Timid Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:54 pm
Hello! cat_biggrin
I was invited for my avatar <3 (Thank you Sid the Bear <3)
I am massivly into gaming, although it is not my life. I love to work on my Nuzlocke, and yes I am writing one. Playing through all core games.
I am 22, going to be 23 on August 5th <3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:36 am
Sid gets around *giggle*

Hi my name is Niamassa but everyone calls me Nia cause my name is hard to pronounce so you can call me Nia too 3nodding

I've been on Gaia a looooooooooooooong time and a girl never reveals her age

I have lots and lots of hobbies like reading and drinking milk and watching anime and RPing with my friends and playing video games and pushing buttons and singing songs and taking naps and allllllll kinds of stuff whee  

Niamassa

Mythical Lunatic

Azuriel_Arabella

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:53 pm
I don't remember exactly who invited me, but they said they liked my avatar. (Thanks for the invite by the way.)

I'm Blackforest. <-- Which is normally the name I go by. I'm 21.

I like music, especially anything that goes under the Rock/Metal umbrella, and I'm a writer. I also dress vicariously through my avatar, because I can't find awesome clothes IRL without them being hella expensive.

I'm looking forward to being in an active guild for once. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:16 am
Name: Vanessa, I also go by V.
Hobbies: drawing, cosplay, perler art, RPing, watching movies, collecting Monster High dolls.  

Azmaria

Shy Kitten

12,540 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dragon Master 50

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:59 pm
Oh my! I'm behind in welcoming everyone~~

II ChibiRabbit II

Glad to meet you too, Britney!

Darth Acheron

I look forward to chatting with you too! And no worries about the age; I'm around the same age.

amazing clare bear

Love the name, Clare! It's so cute just like your avatar.

Thy Art Is Murder

Hello Rick~ Being a tattoo artist must be interesting! I can't help but imagine that I would've been a tattoo artist in a different set of circumstances. Instead, I'm a boring accountant.

IBeCrazy123

Better late than never, Crazy! You aren't the first to not do the introductions before diving right in and posting in the forums~

Freaque of Nature

Nice to meet you too, Freaque!

nyoomi

Enjoy the guild, Nami~

cosmicpops

Hello, Barbie! I'm interested in hearing your story about how you got that nickname. You've piqued my curiosity... xd

Saia-Hime

You're welcome, Sai! (Also, I'm female in case anyone is wondering since my avatar can be deceiving sometimes. ninja )

StarlitMeadow

I'm a bit of a workaholic too, Jessica. May I ask what your profession is out of curiosity?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:07 pm
DONNIE D4RKO

You're very welcome, Liz! And you're not old at all! I'm around the same age~

Chie

Glad you could join us, Chie! It's always good to have someone who has been on gaia for a long while and have seen how gaia has changed over time. I hope the guild will become a regular haunt for you. blaugh

Submissive Virgin

Happy early, early, early, birthday!

Niamassa

I really do get around, don't I, Nia? Sometimes I feel like I overdo it... sweatdrop

Blackforest0

I totally agree with you on the clothes issue, Blackforest!

Azmaria

Last but not least, welcome to the guild, V!

Enjoy the guild, everyone!

Phew!~ Now that that has been taken care of...time for a breather before I 'get around' again...  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Thy Art Is Murder

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:47 pm
Sid the Bear
Oh my! I'm behind in welcoming everyone~~

Thy Art Is Murder

Hello Rick~ Being a tattoo artist must be interesting! I can't help but imagine that I would've been a tattoo artist in a different set of circumstances. Instead, I'm a boring accountant.

It's fun. Get to meet a few interesting people here and there. So far I'm just learning and doing grunt work.
Currently I'm working full time at a barbecue restaurant to pay for the apprenticeship and supplies.
At least being an accountant you make good money.
And honestly you could do both. It just takes effort. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:08 pm
Thy Art Is Murder

It's fun. Get to meet a few interesting people here and there. So far I'm just learning and doing grunt work.
Currently I'm working full time at a barbecue restaurant to pay for the apprenticeship and supplies.

Good money, yes but it's so stressful and you don't get to be creative at all. All those rules and procedures can be stifling. I have thought about doing both but I just don't have time when I'm work full-time. The hours tend to coincide too unless I want to forgo sleep and apprentice at a 24-7 shop. But I can always dream haha...  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Thy Art Is Murder

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:51 pm
Sid the Bear
Thy Art Is Murder

Good money, yes but it's so stressful and you don't get to be creative at all. All those rules and procedures can be stifling. I have thought about doing both but I just don't have time when I'm work full-time. The hours tend to coincide too unless I want to forgo sleep and apprentice at a 24-7 shop. But I can always dream haha...

I understand. It's always good to have stability.

Just me being me, My thing has always been, do I want to continue my life doing what I love. Or just let it all go and get that 9 to 5 and be financially sound. It's been a difficult decision and a more difficult path to walk. Yet, I made my choice, I may not have it all but I have enough and I'm happy. My job is full time so I don't get to spend as much time as I want on my tattooing but I will never give up on my dream. You can live and work all your life but you should never let your dreams just stay as a dream. If you have to, use your job as a stepping stone to do what you love. Whether it's crafting, traveling, art, or whatever you love to do. Later is better than never.

lol sorry I tend to ramble some.
wink  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games