Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Tarik sees Ryuu and Aku in their local clothes. The outfits were very colorful and alluring. "You both look very pretty," he says to the women. He felt his clothes were awkward but they seemed to fit well. He overhears Aku talking. He walks on. "So now what? Where do we look for this priest?"

As he waited, he saw many people. The town seemed to be filled with what looked to be men dressed in priest robes. Pilgrims perhaps? He could not tell.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:37 pm

Aku attempts to remember more, but only recalls what she saw before. I'm not so sure, he simply said it was strange I believe. I've heard of the sirens you speak of, but the music isn't like that. It's a song my mother played for me long ago. She sends to Slayer, nodding to Tarik's comment. "Thank you." She says politely then follows Ryuu once more.

Ryuu shrugs at his comment,"I've seen better outfits then this, however this was all they had." She says with a slight pout. "Oh, and Aku..please stay close. Alright?" She calls back, not wanting someone to kidnap her or perhaps worse. She looks back to Tarik,"Have you not listened to what I said? He's in the market, a bit aways from here. It'll be crowded no doubt which is why we should stick together." She said as they rounded another corner. The market could be seen a bit ahead of them.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Tarik wonders why Ryuu seemed very tense all of the sudden as they walled to the center of town. He decides not to press her. She afterall was the only one what this person must look like. He just followed along, studying the area and people. As they passed the houses, there were alters visible at almost every one. This must be a very religious place.

He asks Aku, "How's Slayer doing?"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Slayer Responds to his wife " Then why did you worry me when you kept asking about if I heard it. I was getting worried sick that the Sirens wanted to lure you to your death. I am glad that the music is good and not evil. I love you.. I will be healed soon.. "

Slayer takes a deep breath " So the necklace is not Siren Related. But that does not calm my fears. Should I tell her the truth about me and the demons ? "

Ramases voice Returned " Yes.. You should tell her the truth about your past. She must know everything that happen.. And how you got your powers. Does she think that you just learned them yourself ?. No you must tell her the truth. only then will you be set free "

Slayer nodded and focused on his wife " My love.. I have something to tell you. Its about time you find out.. About why I have the power of Fire and shadow. And why Tarik is my friend "

Slayer The Wise

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Wrath walks up behind the others in a black robe and a black turban just walking behind them at a relaxed pace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:56 pm

Sasori smiles back at Egwene and comments to her "Onyx-Amiric has proven himself to be an exceptional fighter in the many battles we have fought together since we met in Antera two years ago. It is an honor to fight with him against the Demon King."

She bows respectfully to Onyx's people and slips back so that they could carry on with their conversation. She sees the tall woman enter, she is striking. A small gasp of surprise comes out of her mouth as the woman announces to Onyx what she has to say.

"Perhaps you will need a few minutes to speak alone, I will just wait over there," she says quietly as she gives Onyx some privacy with his family.

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:01 am

elaise and willow had remained silent as they listened to the others talking.
elaise looked around at the others before moving closer to onyx and eiji. she was in a trance again, her eyes blank as she had another vision.
willow saw the look in elaise's eye and pushed past the others putting ehr hand on elaise's shoulder gently. " she;s having another vision." she said to onyx as she looked down at elaise seeing her expression change to horror as she watched the vision.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:03 am

Elayne laughed at Sasori's discomfort; she didn't mean to seem like she enjoyed it, but it struck her as funny. "I think she likes you, Amiric," she teased. Amiric sighed softly, rolling his eyes. "We have to get moving; we may have lost the time we hoped to gain," he said softly. Egwene glanced at everyone, including Acos and Roarke as well as Willow, Sasori, and Elaise. She smiled before she hugged Amiric one last time. "Just know we can reach you if you need us, and trust me, you are doing better than you think," she said before both she and Elayne vanished.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:17 am

willow looked at elaise and grabbed her arm even tighter as she swayed almost falling over " what did you see? tell us. we need to know." she said staring at her before looking around at the others, she began walking holding elaise up as she walked.
" it was horrible." elaise said shuddering slightly as she tired to walk her mind reeling from the vision she had just seen " it was like the last one but even more dark. All i could see was death."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:46 am

Sasori looks at Elaise with concern. "Your visions seem to be very dark and getting closer. They seem to be taking you over so the must be important."

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:49 am

elaise looked at sasori " Every time i see them it's get's closer and closer to the battle we're going to have to have with tarik in the end. i keep seeing the deaths of people in this group as well as innocent people." she siad before shaking her head " i need to close my mind to them."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Amiric exhaled softly, sensing a familiar and unpleasant sense of deja vu. His eyes narrowed as he growled softly. "Bair, alert the other Wise Ones, either through the dream or in the flesh, immediately," he muttered. Bair snorted, but did as he asked.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:39 pm

elasie sighed before closing her eyes " The visions show that the fight will be like it was in antera, jsut on a larger scale. alot more peole will be involved." she said softly as she went through the vision in her head.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:14 pm

Amiric sighed. "Do you recognize that there are Trollocs among them?" he murmured, viewing the vision alongside Elaise. He noticed a large number of Trollocs among the humans and demons.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:19 pm

elaise nodded before looking at amiric " yes i can." she said " i can see them clearly, there's other things there as well." she closed her eyes as the vision became clearer sharing it with amiric.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games