Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:20 pm
((Lol ethereal, tell the truth, this is kinda mild compared to the old days))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:22 pm
(Omg Soul, I can't believe you said that...I should come upstairs and cut your throat!!!

@ WIngs: Mild? Omg I would hate to see how it used to be then...)  

Etheral Chaos

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:23 pm
(.....so not cool Kira, so not cool)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:23 pm
((Used to be: Three posts, you just lost half your friggin village. Combined in with the super demon who took nearly EVERYthing this guild could throw at it to beat. This is including the Ninetailed Kage rank Rahenno tossed in with other S ranks, Bijuu hosts...))/  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:26 pm
(WoW...that's too much. I'm gonna start rping now as soon as I figure out a way to rank up and learn genjutsu really quick.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:27 pm
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
((Used to be: Three posts, you just lost half your friggin village. Combined in with the super demon who took nearly EVERYthing this guild could throw at it to beat. This is including the Ninetailed Kage rank Rahenno tossed in with other S ranks, Bijuu hosts...))/

((that can still happen))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:28 pm
(The only real way I can see for ranking up very quickly is if the Kages of the villages automatically ranked every ninja up one rank for war. Other than that, it's all just legitimate, wait-for-the-exams action.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:31 pm
(lol I phrased that wrong, what I mean is I need to find a teacher and stuff so I can get a rank established as quickly as possible and that way I can begin to learn genjutsu.)  

Etheral Chaos

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:36 pm
(Of course, I REALLY wouldn't mind if Mint were allowed to give us all one rank up. I don't like having to have someone 'Teach' me techniques. I'd rather something like this:

If a Genin learns techniques on their own, a three post penalty is added to the normal totals of learning the Technique.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:53 pm
The black armor faded from Senji's body, solidifying then slowly corroding away as he began to lose his chakra rapidly. SORA fell from the sky, no longer able to draw chakra from the depleted Uchiha ninja. Senji smiled faintly as he felt her presence, the presence of the one he awaited. "Hehe, you've got it now...have fun." He coughed, blood spewed from his mouth as the last piece of the armor fell from his body and he dropped like a stone to the ground below at high speeds.

(Yea, yea, Yea Etheral heres my part of the deal...you just withhold yours.)  

Supernal_SOul

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:57 pm
Drawn by the events that were taking place in the sky and the recognition of a familiar face aside from that of Soul, Aki slowly and carefully approached the Tower. She had come here to seek out the someone who could train her int he art of genjutsu, but found something much more valuable as the sleek white board native to Senji known as SORA impaled the gravel mere inches away from her body. She stopped abruptly as soon after drops of blood rained onto the white board, sploshing its design with crimson stains. Her emotionless black eyes glanced upward, extremely briefly, before being drawn back to the ground by the sickening thud of Sen's body as it fell onto the cobblestone a few steps ahead. She stared at him, in the weakened state momentarily, her jet black eyes scanned his body and its many wounds. Aki carefully approached him, standing over the elder Uchiha without so much as a remote interest in his condtion or what had happened as she saw the opportunity to possess some of the most powerful eyes in the Uchiha clan.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:00 pm
Senji looked at her, his eyes and face reflected his weakness and pain. The Henge he used to maintain his appearance had worn off and his body showed its true tired aged state, "Help...me..." he said weakly, preparing a seal with some of his last chakra in order to activate the state of healing. "Please...sister." The old man begged...he knew it would be of no avail, but he could not bring himself to accept such a dreaded fate.  

Supernal_SOul

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:10 pm
Aki turned her head slightly to the right, looking away and then closing her eyes. Her right arm slowly slipped to her back, dislodging the Giant Shuriken from its holster. The sound of metal grinding against metal echoed in the alley as she drew the blade, grasping it by the hole in its center she spoke. "The strongest remaining Uchiha...or so I believed. You slipped up old man. Long, long ago." The silver moonlight reflected off her blade as it fell, the sound of the reinforced sharp metal tearing through aged flesh sickened her. But she dare not show it, her eyes opened slowly as she turned to the decapitated head of Sen. "I'll make excellent use of your talents...I promise." She stated resheathing the giant weapon and grasping the head in her left hand by its hair, her fingers coiled through several strands and entangled within its spikes. Her right hand slowly approached his face, poised to remove his right eye, she forced her fingers into the sockets around the eyeball itself, the pressure forcing it from its resting place. She slipped the eyes into an empty pouch srapped to the rope she wore around her waist and prodceeded to do the same with the next eye. When she had finished she casted the head off to the side where its rolled several feet before coming to a halt. Aki casually exited the alleyway the way she entered, pausing when she reached SORA she grasped the top of the board with her right hand, her fingers clutching the weapon which shrieked with the sudden taste of new chakra. "Fly..." She said removing it from its lodged prison and stepping on its surface. Aki willed the weapon into the air, taking a seated position as it followed her mental orders and made its way to the entrance of the village.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:11 pm
so tempted to just run in right now and steal the eyes. so...temp..ted...  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:15 pm
The hooded figure would approach the fallen senji. His eyes showing hate as he remembered all the things this man did to not only him, but also his old village. He would extend his right arm out and take the eyeless head, sealing it in a scroll. He would then place his hand on the headless body, as the sands of decay from his sand armor would eat the rest of his body away to nothingness. He would then turn away from the village, the glow beneath his cloak dying down. He got something worth keeping this village standing.

(Probably gonna edo tensi you later)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games