Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:44 pm
Shadow smiles some.He rested then felt something.He got up and took human form.He protects the baby as he looks around.He needed to really feed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:30 pm
Xavier stepped slowly to the front door of the home, his face holding little emotion. He melts into a black liquid-like substance to seep through the door and reform at the other side and inside the home. He glances around casually before stepping into the hallway, but stops as he spots Shadow as he too walks into the hallway. The man crosses his arms, a small smirk on his face. "Well, well... you must be Shadow, correct?" He asks as his body dimly glows an eerie red.  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:47 pm
SHadow snarls at him"You are not welcome here"He moved to hide the sleeping baby.His eyes glew from silver to blood red.He wouldn't let mark be hurt ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:01 pm
Xavier smirks, leaning against the wall. "Well, that's awful rude of you to say... Now step aside, I have a baby to rid of." He says before standing straight again, his arms still crossed even though his words seemed to threaten Shadow.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:08 pm
Shadow snarls and kept protecting the child"Never"He made mark vanish and appear with his parents and put a special bind around them that can't be removed by anyone but shadow or luna  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:07 pm
Xavier sighs, bringing a hand to his head. "Fine then..." He lowers his hand from his face before pointing it to Shadow. "... I'll just have to see about beating you around." He says before a fireball shoots from his fingertip and rushes towards Shadow.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:30 pm
Shadow smirks then moves and eats the fireball"mmm yummy"He looks at him then moves fast.He eats a part of Xavier shadow which was inturn his soul.He moves back and wings come out"What a lovely meal.I do not fear you Xavier.Beating me up will only make me stronger.I can't be killed by the likes of you. Only a babylonian can kill me and there are only two and both want me alive"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:43 pm
Xavier closes his eyes, holding back a chuckle. "... You can't consume me..." He raises his hand as from Shadow's stomach wiggles something that crawls up his throat and shoots out of his mouth into Xavier's hand. He clinches it, restoring his soul that had been ate by Shadow into himself. He opens his eyes, revealing them to be pure black. "... but I can see about consuming you." He says before black tenticles spring from Xavier's body and wraps themselves around Shadow and begins to draw Shadow closer and closer to Xavier, who began chuckling darkly.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:25 pm
Shadow smirksthen vanishes"You can't consume me either boyYour race tried before and got banished for it.So how is your homeland? I wonder if it stil has tasty shadows still.Your kind kills who they are order.You have no freedom your nothing but a slave"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:38 pm
Xavier smirks, retracting the tentacles back into himself. He then glances around as he could hear Shadow, but not yet see him. He rolls his eyes at his last sentence. "Look who's talking... You're just Luna's little toy-doll slave… used up to the point where she doesn’t need you, then tosses you away… until she has herself a baby, then she brings you back… but you’re just going to be tossed away again when he’s old enough to fend for himself… your life is basically defined as being her slave.” He says before shrugging his shoulders. ”… and I’m different from the fools at my homeland… it’s a place where my race lives a peaceful life and consuming each other there isn’t even a thought process of the fools there… they just live forever and do little with their lives… and yes, they are very tasty… too bad you aren’t able to have any to eat yourself… and once I eliminate my targets, I’ll have plenty of a fill of them…”  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:58 pm
Shadow smirks"I am not a slave.Nor did luna toss me aside.I binded myself to her on my own after we saved each other from an arena.I will serve my goddess and her son.The other I care not for.But that baby will not be killed.You best go back to hunting your people not this family"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:41 am
"So you chose to be a slave, and bound yourself to her to make it even more offical... that's charming and all, but it doesn'tmake you any less of a used and re-used slave... and if I could go back to my homeworld, I would, but I can't. What brought me here only brings my kind here, not return them... a one-way portal, if you can call it that." He says before crossing his arms. "Fine, if you care not about Massasooni, then let me kill him in his sleep..."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:01 pm
"I would let you kill him but luna would try to stop you and then I would have to protect her and her child.So no"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:31 pm
He squints his eyes a bit, shaking his head. "If I kill Massasooni, I don't have to attack Luna nor the child... I can leave... So, just let me silently kill Massasooni, and I'll be out of your hair... with him gone, perhaps I won't even need to kill his son."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:12 pm
"I can't do that.He is bound to luna heart."He said watching him"Why are you wanting that one dead?"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff