Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Dawn nodded and grabbed Sam and Silvia as she ran into the palace. She dodged anyone who attacked at her and climbed up the wall quickly. She headed inside the palace and looked around for Damon and Valcom.

Lily saw Valcom fall in a heap and she ran over to him. She picked him up gently and headed inside the palace. She saw Dawn with Sam and Silvia, but she continued to look around for Damon or someone who could heal Valcom.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:50 am

Malik pulled Dawn threw the gates which shook as they rammed after them.

Damon pushed the two men off of him and he wiced holding onto his arm which he snapped back into place with a loud hiss.He turned and spin kicked the gate sending the doors flying open.He raised his hands and the earth rose crashing down on the trolls.Orcs where now flooding the walls but Damon no longer cared..his eyes flased red and shadows cut threw nearly 40 orcs on the walls and the shadows began to twirl in a tornado fashion.Damon sent it flying threw a good portion of enemies but he didn't stop there.He lert his claws out punching one in the head so hard it broke his neck.He turned and cut down the elf in his way.Damon wasn't gonna just hide behind the walls..war was won on the battlefield..not hiding becuase of a injury.Thats when he he heard the sound of the forrest..and then he saw them..shapeshifters where running out of the tree's..and he sighed..it was the 2nd day.He sighed and got ready..

Song 2nd Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knm9EIKPj3I&feature=fvst

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:14 am

Silvia saw the tornado that Damon created has she was at the palace walls inside. She saw the shapeshifters comme out from the trees, she gritted her teeth and looked at Sam.

Sam rubbed her throaht from the elv leader earlier hitting her with lighting has she watched the shapeshifters come out.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:07 am

Dawn let Malik drag her through the gates as she looked back to see what was going on. She saw the shapeshifters and she growled a bit.

Lily was behind the walls and she set Valcom down. She put her hand on his forehead and a white aura came from her hand. She began to heal him quickly as she sensed the shapeshifters around the palace.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:45 am

Malik sighed and he looked at Dawn.

"Don't watch.Keep walking..trust me."he said softly.

Damon pressed his hands against the earth and hundreds of golemns came out of the grounds meeting the shapeshifters.He grabbed two soldiers and retreated into the palace kicking the gates closed.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:01 am

Dawn nodded and turned her head so she wasn't watching the battle. She kept walking with Malik into the palace.

Lily kept healing Valcom and tried to see if he was ok. "Damn it Valcom. Would you wake up!" she said to herself as she began to feel a bit frustrated. She saw the others heading into the palace and she picked him up, following the others.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:13 am

Valcom eyes opened and he sighed.

"I can't feel anything.."he mutterd to himself not even noticing he was being carried.

Malik sighed.

"We need to focus a few days on using are forces and keeping most people in the palace if we can."he said.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:18 am

Silvia looked at Sam and turned around "Let's go find the others" She said going inside the palace.

Sam nodded and followed after Silvia.

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:23 am

Lily looked down at Valcom and bit her lip. "Well, at least that means you can't feel the pain." she said as she half-smiled "Just hang in there ok." she said quietly. She headed inside the palace and then set Valcom down.

Dawn nodded and felt her wounds begin to heal. "So we just stay in here while others are out there risking their lives?" she asked before she shook her head and sighed. "Nevermind. Just don't keep me away from the battle for too long." she said.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 am

Malik shook his head.

"No..but we need someone to tell are demon friend's outside to get in the palace.Damon summoned golems that can fight for atleast 3 days outside..and I have a friend I can reach by that time.The battle however will still be in these walls so there will be blood shed while I'm gone I'm afraid.."he said softly.

Valcom starred at Lily and he blinked.He smiled lightly.

"I'll be fine after a few hours..but..if I don't last this war..can you please give the letter in my jacket pocket to my wife?"he asked softly.His eyes drooping down to the ground.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:17 pm

Lily grabbed the letter and nodded. "Sure thing. But, don't talk like that ok. We're all fine right now and that's the important part right now." she said as she smiled back.

Dawn put a hand on her hip and rolled her eyes. "It's a war Malik, of course there's going to be blood shed." she said with a chuckle when she noticed the demons coming in.

Zora came inside the palace with the demons that had survived. Their wounds began to heal as they rested. Zora repeated the words of the druid in her head and sighed when she saw the others. "Glad to see you're all alright." she said softly.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Damon was tossing the men some bread and he began to thank all the demons there one by one.He even dripped a taste of his blood in all the badly hurts throats increasing there regenerating time.He came toward Zora smiling.

"I told you..you did change..and I thank you for it."he said.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Silvia entered the room where the demons where resting, she was a bit surprized at first, she shook her head and looked around, she saw Damon and someone else and walked towards them.

Sam looked at the demons and crossed her arms, she looked at the ceiling, before she followed Silv again.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Zora looked at Damon and nodded. "You're welcome. Though I probably wouldn't have changed if I hadn't met you and the others." she said as she smiled. She then tilted her head a bit and she became emotionless. "A druid told me that eleven days shall pass..then one shall fall..for them all..or all shall perish..forevermore. Do you know what that means?" she asked him.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Damon smiled and he nodded.

"One shall sacrifice themself on the 12th day to satisfy the dead..and bring peace to all.A prophecy told 2000 years ago."he said and sat down next to her.

"A great pain will be suffered and many shall be sparred..yet..if god wills..all shall be great again.."he said quietly smiling.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games