Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:15 pm

That was when Selsia came back into sight and was silent as she approached the little group. "Cy, the vampire was handsome as sin...with long silver hair. Is that who you are speaking of?" she asked. She had seen what happened, but powerless to do anything about it. It had been as if she were being held by some spell when she watched them and suspected it was one of the vampires' charm.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:23 am

"Yes." Her simple answer was all that she could give him. She continued to keep tabs on Caly, her eyes growing wide for a bit. "He's in the room with her... " She closed her eyes, even though it was unnecessary for her to do so and spoke once again. "I believe he has an interest in Caly, not just for her powers, but because of you. And from what I can tell, he's just told her who turned him... " She opened her eyes, turning her face to where she could tell he was.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:19 pm

Cy sighed and rubbed his temples. He shook his head after a moment and started pacing the area. "Damn him... after all these years i thought the others would have taken care of him. Daemyn is a power hungry hot head and he never forgave me for leaving him. But he had become too power hungry calling mortals cattle and taking anything he wanted whenever he wanted." Cy explained to the others.

"No one in the Brotherhood liked him and so i assumed they would take care of him. But apparently he has some power under his belt, an army no doubt of his own creation. And im sure he wants revenge on me and to take over the Brotherhood. Im sure thats why he's taken Caly. If he can turn her over to his side, and manipulate her power somehow then were all screwed." Cy growled.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:31 pm

Sulthena took the time to sigh, even though it didn't ease the amount of concentration she had to keep up. "They've got so many spells up to keep her in. But none to keep her out. It is the only reason why I am able to keep a watch on her. He's prepared, but not prepared." She gasped loudly, a vision coming to her. Her eyes, even though she could not see through them, seemed to stare off into the distance. It was a few seconds before she moved once again, her brow furrowing with worry. Her vision had visibly disturbed her, and that was not an easy feat to do.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:07 pm

Selsia was silent for a few minutes, not sure what to say, but when they were silent again, she frowned and spoke directly to Cy, "I do not believe you have any problems with losing Caly to your enemy Cy. She's loyal....and bound to you. From what I've gathered, she would die before betraying you."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:09 pm

"What is it?" Cy questioned the Oracle when she gasped loudly, At Selsia's comment Cy turned to the girl. "You dont know how good a Vampires charm can work. And im sure thats not all he has up his sleeve...." Cy said with a frown.

Vincent came downstairs, Aeris following behind him. His tail and wings had disappeared like the shadows they were and his eyes had returned to their emerald hue. "Whats going on?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:24 pm

Aeris appeared behind Vincent, a worried look on her face. "Where's Lady Caly? Why is her presence not here?" She looked to Cy, then Selsia, then her sister. Her sister's magic reached out to her, calming her for the moment. She frowned a bit, moving closer to Vincent. Her mind raced with possible things that could've happened to her liege, all of which were extremely bad.

Sulthena, on the other hand, could not help but sigh. Her face became filled with anger, a look that was quite unusual for the Oracle. "I cannot tell of all that I have seen, but he knows that I am watching her. He cannot do anything to push me out, but he has seen my mind's eye." She frowned a bit, her anger subsiding, for now. "Selsia, do believe me, I cannot not see, and I was almost drawn to this vampire's charm..."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:30 pm

That's when Selsia frowned herself. She didn't like the Oracle anymore than her half sister did, but she wasn't going to accept this. "And for all that you can See...you don't know just how stubborn the half elf can be. I swear to you on our father's name that she will not submit to this Daemyn. She won't betray Cy...or anyone here..." With another nod she glanced at her brother before walking away. They could say and believe all they want. But she had watched her sister closely for years.

Razen on the other hand remained quiet. This wasn't his place to speak. He was nothing more than a protector of the Oracle...even lower ranking this his older sister. When Selsia glanced at him though he met her green eyes, but wasn't sure if there was even anything to say to her. He agreed with what she said, but at the same time. WHat if this vampire did manage to prove her wrong? What if Caly fell under his spell? What would happen then?

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:39 pm

Their questions ignored Vincent narrowed his gaze at everyone and turned to Cy who looked awfully upset. "You mind filling us in, fang boy?" The Demon asked.

Cy snapped from his thoughts and shook his head. "Caly's been kidnapped by... by a man i used to know. He wants her for her power i know that already and im sure he wants to turn her to his side as well. He's not working with the other vampires, though he does have those who are loyal to him. Im sure he heard about the bond and the potential Caly has and started plotting. Its all a ploy to get to me and to rule the vampiric world, and beyond if he can." Cy sighed.
"And? Your letting some hothead get you all riled up?" Vincent inquired with a raised eyebrow. "I thought you were all powerful. Go out and kick the boys a**, steal your woman back. Easy enough decision there." Vincent waved his arm in the direction of, where he knew to be the vampiric lands. "Dont know why your all upset over this. Go out and do something." Vincent said simply.
"Not that easy Vince... im sure he's got a army waiting for me. I alone wont be able to overtake him. No matter how powerful i am." Cy said honestly.

"uh... huh." Vincent said not believing the Vampire.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:03 pm

Aeris thought for a second, tilting her head to the side. She opened her mouth to say something and then shut it. After a second, she shook her head and sighed. "I'm going to find her. I can't leave my liege out there, and let some fanged pretty boy lay his hands on her. Whether you come or not Cy, I'm going." She glanced over to Sulthena, who had shown her images of the vampire who had taken Caly. "So...we going, or not? You've got your army, right here." She crossed her arms under her bust and awaited his answer.

Sulthena sighed a bit upon hearing Aeris' words. She knew them to be true, and that her sister wasn't going to wait around for Cy to make up his mind. "Cy, either you figure out out a way to stop her, or she's going, with or without you." She sighed yet again, going back to concentrating.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:54 pm

"She goes i go. Plus Calys dear to me." Vincent said sincerely as he joined Aeris's side. "So lets go Cy, rescue Caly.. save the day and all that good stuff. In the meantime Aeris and i can cause some havoc." Vincent smirked.
_

Cy sighed not wanting to put anyone in danger, or more danger than they would be. But Cy knew the two were coming as Sulthena said, whether he wanted them to or not. "Alright but please if things get hairy i want you guys to get out of there." Cy said firmly, before he started heading to the door of the mansion. "Come on we have a bit of a trip ahead of us. Unless you got an easier way to go in. Im afraid if i were to take us there he'd detect us outright." Cy said honestly.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:35 pm

Aeris smirked as she nudged Vincent's ribcage. "Looks like we get to create some trouble. Oh goodie..." She was actually wanting to raise some hell. Her new found powers needed new test subjects...beside Vincent. Plus... Caly was her liege. She couldn't abandon the one who was the only reason she had anyone around her. The elf frowned a bit at Cy's word, rolling her eyes as she spoke. "You worry too much, Fangy. We can handle ourselves. It's they that'll have a terrible time trying to handle us. And it's you that'll need to watch his back." Her lips curled into a grin as she turned to Cy once again, shrugging her shoulders. "I can port us outside of the territory, but once I do, I won't be able to port us back. If we can manage like that, then we're good."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:07 pm

Cy nodded, "Then lets go." He said before placing a hand over his heart. He could feel Calys freak out. "And lets hurry i dont like what im feeling from her." Cy said before turning back to Aeris. "Get us out of here and to there, ill take care of the rest. I want you and Vince to take care of the vampires. Leave Caly and Daemyn to me though." Cy said before he joined the two.
_

"Sounds good to me." Vincent grinned and chuckled lightly, as he waited for Aeris to transport them there.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:30 pm

Her lips curled into a smirk once again as she reached into her pocket. Six crystals were in her hand. "Alrighty. One second." She grinned yet again as she placed the six crystals around them. Aeris called out to Sulthena and smirked as she spoke. "Keep in contact with us, especially with Cy. You'll have to lead him to her. See ya later." She inhaled a deep breath, waving her hands out towards the crystals, pouring her power into them. They turned a dark purple, nearly black before staining the ground below them. It was at that time that all three of them disappeared.

< To Necropolis >

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:01 pm

((Vincent and Cy to Necropolis))
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games