Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
X-Men the next generation (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in Joining
  Yes
  No
  Maybe yes maybe no
View Results

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:37 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Catherine nodded as he spoke. She couldn't help but think he wasn't just referring to her parents when he said that. That he may have also have been reffering to her unwillingness to understand where he stood on things or why the X-Men were so adamant on saving humanity.

She smirked a little as he thanked her once more for rescuing him from that homo superior prison. Her eyebrow quirked as he said the Dutch version of her name. Certainly not something she was expecting. She laughed a little, "I bet she does. Some of the servents I grew up with had various accents. My personal care taker had a Spanish accent. My mom thought it suiting when my powers showed up to assign me a caretaker that had an extra finger. When we first met Maria, my caretaker said we had something in common because of it and she showed me. For the most part she kept it hidden with gloves that my mom would insist she wear. I guess we got along fine. I told her about all that went on in school and so forth but I wasn't sure if she understood it all. I got good enough grades in Spanish but couldn't really express what I was going through."

mc2

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:53 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well...I suppose she wasn't wrong. An extra finger IS a mutation. Still bit of a d**k move. Even if she's your mom. d**k move. At least you got something out of it. Huh...." He paused a bit." Wonder how my parents are doing. I mean...to them...I am dead. Literally. Had to fake my death for their safety. Meh sure they're fine." He stretched a little.

After a deep breath and sigh he continued. " I should probably visit Gaia tomorrow. She's most likely worried sick about me. Gaia is a resident here and she feels more at ease with plants and nature than with people. She tends to keep to herself because of it. Somehow...she kinda became like a little sister."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:42 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

"My parents think I'm dead too and are using me like some sort of marter. They use "my death" as a justified means to support the MRD. It was their presentation that helped me remember who I was. Now I'm looking forward to attending this party and to see the look on their faces when the see me alive." Her eyes glowed a little. "Sorry if I gotten a little carried away."

"This Gaia must be important to you. Why wait until tomorrow to visit her? Why not today?"

mc2

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:02 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well you're entitled to do that. Be sure to go on a few pictures with them. As well as giving a short interview. The media can be the most powerful weapon if ya use it right." The responded.

"She is currently at school. Cassandra keeps a very strict watch on the kids. At least everyone knows kids are literally in the safest place on earth if they are with her. Nothing can top her physical strength and defense. And besides.....I can't show up looking like a mess like I do now."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:51 pm
A couple of days went by and there were more reports on what the news has dubbed "The Red Beast" or as their lead reporter call it "Spider-Man's pet dog".

User Image

James Jonah Jameson
Daily Bugle News Network

"IT HAS STRUCK AGAIN FOLKS! SPIDER-MAN'S PET, THE RED BEAST HAS BEEN SPOTTED BRINGING ITS KILLING SPREE UP TO 25. IN TWO DAYS! WHY ISN'T ANYONE DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!? WE CAN'T HAVE THIS BEAST RUNNING AROUND KILLING PEOPLE!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:55 pm
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

He is right… Felicia couldn't help but feel awful. She knew it wasn't her fault, but the reports kept portraying Kerana as 'The Red Beast' because she was of a similar description. Plus the photos were too blurry to discern the difference.

There were rumors and made up stories spread through out the school about linking her to The Red Beast. Who could blame them? As far they could tell and the images looked like her alternate form and the only clear video footage was of her at the MRD event. Which was constantly made reference to as the same beast on the killing spree. This caused her to keep her distance from certain people. She hadn't seen Dmitri in a while, it seemed he was keeping his distance from her. Cassie had been spending more time with Physik. She ended up hanging out with Myth more than anyone else despite being considered teacher's pet. She spent some time in the Danger Room mostly focused on meditation. She felt a little lonely even though she was technically never alone as far as far as Kerana is concerned.

She did her best to ignore it and focus on school and connecting more with Kerana. Kerana was itching to face this threat. Even though Felicia agreed with Kerana she wasn't sure if that was the best idea.

It was the beginning of the weekend and she stood at her window in her suite thinking about what her next course of action should be. She had spent time after finishing her homework to mark on a map the areas the news reports had mentioned sightings. This revealed that the beast heading toward Central Park where Kerana was first spotted.

mc2

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

ProphecyDestroyer

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:57 pm
Fenrir

User Image
Fenrir had been busy, but it had also worn him out. So much hunting, but with so little rest. Even with his dislike for anything moving around him, he had found some quiet in hiding among the homeless denizens of Central Park. It allowed him some time to rest, but not much. It was long before the hunger arose. Not only that, but the nagging desire to complete the mission given to him.

He had hoped that his actions would cause a response from someone tied to the good doctor, but so far there was nothing. Just men with guns and badges.

It was daylight again. The sunbeams didn't wake him up, but they were unwelcome given his exhaustion. He was hungry, and it would soon be time to hunt again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:40 pm
User Image
Sebastian Arkain
Physik

His teeth sinked in to take a bite. There's nothing like a New York hot dog. Thought the man as he read his book. Although he enjoys Cassie"s cooking and she would rag about him enjoying such a dog, he wanted some time to himself today. Some peace and quiet as he sat on the bench reading his book. It was a beautiful day, might as well enjoy it he figured.

mc2

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:04 pm
Emma Frost

User Image
Things were not so peaceful for Emma. She grew worried of Felicia's train of thought. She reached out to someone who she looked up to and hopefully be able to persuade her out of it.

Dean… she addressed the man who was no longer Dean but maintains his appearance and leadership of the X-Men. It's Felicia, she may act upon the reports on the beast. Try to talk her out of it but hear her out.

Nova Blancke

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:18 pm
PixelMuse
Sebastian Arkain
Physik

His teeth sinked in to take a bite. There's nothing like a New York hot dog. Thought the man as he read his book. Although he enjoys Cassie"s cooking and she would rag about him enjoying such a dog, he wanted some time to himself today. Some peace and quiet as he sat on the bench reading his book. It was a beautiful day, might as well enjoy it he figured.

Carla Tyson

User Image

A group of young children were running past while passing a playground ball between them. One of the boys missed the catch and the ball rolled over toward the man on the bench with a frank and a book.

The butterfingered called out. "Hey mister? Could you throw it back please?"

All the while, there was another part of the playful group that had purposely kept herself separated. She was older than the kids, but that worked to their advantage. The young lady, Carla, was positioning herself so that she could lift the man's wallet when he helped her friends with the ball. She was normally impatient, but they couldn't afford a mistake in the middle of the day.  

BeaMichelle

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:07 pm
User Image
Sebastian Arkain
Physik

Sebastian's eyes raised from the book, his eye brow quirked as the child made his request. He let out a sigh to himself, Looks like there's no getting away from kids today huh he smirked at his thought. Placed the book down next to where he was sitting and approached the ball. But instead of simply tossing the ball back to them he rolled up the ball and started juggling the ball with his feet. He had done warm ups in the Danger Room where he could keep this up for quite a while. He reminded himself that they were waiting for the ball and couldn't simply keep going. Sebastian did enough to get their attention and kicked it over to the kids so that they could continue their game.

He stepped back as he was about to head back to the bench and bumped into someone. "Oh.. I'm sorry. I didn't see you there. You okay?" He asked as he turned to the girl.

BeaMichelle

mc2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:56 am
Carla Tyson

User Image

The kids were indeed impressed by the man's ball handling skill. A few of them even felt bad that they were about to steel from him.

Carla had hit her mark perfectly. She placed herself in his path and allowed him to bump into her. At that moment of impact, she had slipped her nimble fingers into his pocket and removed his wallet. A little slight of hand, and a flustered man later, she nervously responded, "Omigosh, I'm so sorry. I'm okay, thanks. Sorry."

She awkwardly shuffled off at a fast pace, playing the socially inept young adult quite well in her opinion. The soccer playing kids also ran off, passing the ball between them all the while. She would meet up with them later. She first had to find someplace to empty and stash the wallet.  

BeaMichelle

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:11 pm
User Image
Sebastian Arkain
Physik

It didn't take long, with his enhanced senses to find that his wallet was missing. He could have simply let her keep the thing, as far as money went, probably needed it more than he did. Then he thought of all the hassle he would have to go through especially when it came to Drivers Licence with all the anti-mutant regulations in place. It was lucky that he at least looked like an average human, which made it less likely for it to be an issue. However, since he became an X-Man it was more widely known and odds are more difficult. On top of that he would have to cancel all of his credit cards and wait for the new ones in the mail.

He sighed to himself Well, so much for peace and quiet... He secured the book he was reading earlier and looked at his phone. There was a tracer app that followed the bug on his wallet. He knew where she was going and started heading toward a short cut.

He knew the city well. He went down an alleyway and hopped over fences and managed to land in front of her. "I'm sorry, I can't let you keep that. However, if it would help you can keep the cash."

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

mc2

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 3:32 pm
Carla Tyson

User Image

Carla had situated herself in an alley that she used as her dumping spot. In a nearby trash can were several wallets, billfolds, and purses that she had accumulated between garbage days. She was rifling through her newest catch, counting the bills and seeing which of his cards didn't require ID checks.

When he landed in front of her, she yelped and stood up in a flash. She flattened herself against the wall defensively and glared at him.

When he offered to let her keep the cash she audibly scoffed, "Pft, sure I can. Right after we have a little fun, right? I wont do that again. So you can eat a c***d."  

BeaMichelle

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces