Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:42 am

[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna chuckled when Liya spoke of Carter once more, "I see...that's somewhat strange, but also understandable. I suppose that just means he's really a part of you now." She noticed Liya yawn, wearing a concerned expression, "Ms. Liya, I highly suggest you get some sleep...exhaustion makes one more vulnerable to sicknesses...or so I was told."

other characters also here:

Hikari_No_Kurai

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:23 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

She nodded. "Good. You've learned something already. That's will, right there. Somethin' tha's needed t'survive anything. We'll start wi' somethin' easier, than what I just did. It's less scary." Aliya said. She put out a hand and closed her eyes. "Now, take my hand. It's a medical thing that I'll be teaching you. Yer an electricity user so this will come in handy when x-ray machines can't be used."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:24 am

[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Aliya's hand and stared at it for a few seconds before looking at Aliya. She couldn't help but be a bit cautious as she was hesitant about taking her hand. But, she eventually built up courage and slowly reached for Aliya's hand, grabbing onto it. She looked at Aliya, "L-Like this?" she said...though, there wasn't any right or wrong way to take hold of someone's hand.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:17 am

User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Song~

Aliya took her hands and closed her eyes. A spark leapt between them and Odayaka would feel as though she had been shocked from a small discharge, like one from rubbing a balloon against your hair. "It works similar to an x-ray but you don't have to wait for a readout. You can see where the damage is and examine everything, including organs, blood flow, etcetera, etcetera." She opened her eyes again and looked deeply into Odayaka's eyes. "For example, Your blood flow is normal. The crack in your wrist, I can see clearly. Your brain shows signs of past trauma but is otherwise fine. Besides your wrist, you're a hundred percent healthy."
Aliya raised an eyebrow. She waited for Odayaka's response but when she found none, she continued. "This spell is good for field medics especially. With it, you're more likely to catch whatever quicker. It's something that you'll have to practice with so we should."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:24 pm

Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image

Liya smiled
"I never really got to sleep until I was at the academy. Sleeping is strange to me too, dreams...nightmares. So many eyes...."

She rubbed her eyes again and laid back on the ground pulling her arm under her head.
"I think...I could sleep about anywhere" she chuckled.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:45 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka was surprised by the sudden small shock, flinching, though keeping hold of Aliya's hand. She listened closely to Aliya as she explained what ability she was using on her, and what she would be teaching her. Her ears perked up, interested in this ability when Aliya described what her current condition was. She nodded after Aliya finished speaking, and looked at their hands as they still held each other, "So...how do I...?" she asked, looking back up at Aliya.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:07 pm

User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Song~

"Well, 's kinda like touching someone's mind for a brief moment." With her free hand, Aliya lightly poked Odayaka on the cheek. "Kinda like tha'. Alrigh', then. You can also use a small amount of electricity and race it through both the person's body, then yours. You shoot it into 'em an' it comes back tae ye. D'ya ken?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:47 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka rubbed the spot where Aliya poked, her ears move a little as she was a little surprised from that. But, she nodded and closed her eyes as she began to attempt what Aliya did. Her eyebrows furrowed a bit as she focused, her ears perk up and twitch. Suddenly, a couple of small shocks sparked in their hands, however, through those sparks, Odayaka was able to successfully discover Aliya's condition. It seemed strange, it was like thoroughly checking every part of her...from the inside.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:05 am

User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Song~

Aliya nodded. "I can tell you've done it. Next time, not so much electricity."

Jaecen shrugged. "Every person has a chance to find some sort of way to better themselves. The door just has to be there... I guess. Like for Odayaka. Aliya just so happened to be living here."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:58 pm

[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna smiled at Liya and grabbed her blade, setting it on her lap, "If it please you, I can watch over you while you sleep." She then suddenly looked towards Namia, "And I'm sure Ms. Namia would be glad to do so as well." she said towards her to get her attention.

other characters also here:

Hikari_No_Kurai

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:17 pm

† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked up at Aliya and nodded, "S-Sorry... fortunately I was able to hold back on using too much electricity." she said before laughing nervously. Accidentally electrocuting Aliya was something she really didn't want to do, which had helped her focus on controlling the use of electricity.

Tsuyoi nodded at what Jaecen said, then looked at Shinochi, "By the way...where the hell did you go off to?"
Shinochi turned back to the two, her ears twitch, "Well...if you're so curious, I guess I can tell you." She sat on the window frame and crossed her legs, "You two ever heard of a world called Daybreak Town?" she asked the two, looking at Tsuyoi and then Jaecen as if waiting for their response.
Tsuyoi raised her eyebrow and then looked at Jaecen, shrugging. She never heard of such a place before.

When she was mentioned, Namia sighed and closed her book, "Yes yes, of course." She stood from her seat and revealed herself, walking over to them, "I was going to do so anyway, with or without your permission."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:34 pm

Jaecen Light

In his blandest voice, Jaecen made his reply. "Never heard of it."

She whistled. I'm no tha' surprised. Ya seem t'be packing an s-ton of energy." From her pocket, Aliya pulled out a ruby that was glowing inside. "Here's another thing y'can do. These babies come in handy. Any rare gemstone can hold magic inside it, if you try hard enough."
She then pulled another ruby out of her pocket and tossed it to Odayaka. "E'ery day, from this point on, when you wake up, pour a bit o'yer magic into that. You'll know when the gemstone gets full. The brighter it gets, the more full it is."

(Yeah, I stole from Eragon)

(OOC: And then, Chibitalia comes on! (^-^)/ I don't know what's going on. I just decided to be weird today.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:35 pm

[ooc: sweatdrop ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka almost dropped the ruby when it was tossed to her, but she was able to catch it with both of her hands. She stared at it, her ears twitch, "I see...all right." she said with a nod. She looked at Aliya, "But, what if it gets full...and I need to store magic into it?" she asked. She was sure that one ruby wouldn't be enough.

Shinochi chuckled and shrugged, "Well, at least one of you probably doesn't know about it." She sighed, rubbing the back of her head, "Well, I guess you can say it's...kind of like a starting place for keyblade wielder newcomers. It's kind of new too so, not much people know about it."
Tsuyoi folded her arms as she leaned back into her chair, "So what exactly were you doing there?"
She grinned at Tsuyoi, "Well, I needed to teach a few of them some things about fighting. It was a favor to-...well, I owed this friend of mine for doing something special for me." she said before looking at Jaecen then Tsuyoi, "Your jobs are kinda fun."
Tsuyoi chuckled, "But, unfortunately, I haven't been doing that lately." she said before sighing.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:46 pm

Jaecen Light

"Good reason t'start wearin' jewelry, right?" Aliya gave her a smirk. "The more precious the gemstone, the better."

Jaecen hadn't a clue what Shinochi was talking about but he kept listening anyway.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:54 am

[ooc: sweatdrop ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears perked up and moved a little, "So...sapphires, emeralds, and other jewels work too huh?" she said in surprise. She put the ruby in her hoodie's pocket, "Guess I should take jewelry into consideration then..." she said before shrugging. She looked up at Aliya, "So, where do you usually find your jewels?" she asked, wanting to know where she could get jewels herself, if needed.

Shinochi walked over to the table and took an empty seat, though sitting on it backwards where she could rest her arms on the back of the chair. "I guess long story short, I was doing errands." she said as she smiled at the two.
"Errands huh...?" she said in suspicion, but she shrugged, not caring much about it. "Anyway..." she stood up and stretched, groaning a bit from stretching, "I think I'm gonna head out for a bit." she said before she began to head outside.
Shinochi raised an eyebrow at Tsuyoi, one of her ears go down, "Wha? And for what reason?"
Tsuyoi shrugged while she was rotating her shoulders, "Guess I just feel like going out." she said before fixing her hat.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games