Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

xXxFollowMexXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:00 pm
Tubes as in waves that are round, I think. It was part of surf lingo.

Anyway, peace and chickengrease yo. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:32 am
IQ is a very hard thing to test. Someone who refuses to do work and is failing all his classes can have a 145 GPA, while someone who works hard to get A's and B's could have a 125.. to a 130.

It is basically testing the way your mind thinks, and personally I believe that is something that is almost impossible to understand. Two people with the same score, could have looked at each problem a different way. Just seems.. odd.

On a side note... I am Dyslexic. And I hate the word definitly. I spell it Deffinetly. Which probably means something else entirely.

YAY FOR SURF LINGO! Tis slang for cool, in a lingo of the waves duude. When you catch some tubes, its.. most tubular! You so totally rock!  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:54 pm
I am siiiiiiiiiiiick.

I'm getting another migrane just staring at the computer screen...

Just wanted to let you all know I'm not dead...Just been camping all weekend and now I'm really sick.

I'll be back once I feel better...It's a really good thing I have an amazing VC and amazing mods with as much as I seem to be gone...

<3 You all...Hi to any newbies if there are any that I haven't said hi to yet...I didn't read the past pages. So welcome to all newbies, past and future.

Now, I'm going to bed.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:06 pm
Sorry to hear you are sick Cap'n. Here is an update when for when you read this..

Kirby is off at camp till around the 4th. Only a week not to bad.

But I hate to say I will be gone for about two weeks following for camp/ conditioning. Leaving.. around the 10th. I will try and get on.. but it will be seldom.

Please feel better! But we are takin care of business while you are away, always. wink  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Major Lee Screwed

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:49 pm
You guys sure do like camp. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:16 am
Well, alot of us go for sports or church camps. I am leaving for two weeks because of Soccer and Cross Country. My coach planned it so we can go to both in one time, instead of having two different camps.

Kirby is at a church camp.. because she goes to a catholic school.. or something.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

ElbLeaf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:00 pm
Umm....well hi! xD

I might as well tell my fellow writing peeps something...xD

My name is Kelsey, and I'm almost fourteen. My best area of writing is poetry/songs and short stories (which were most likely supposed to be longer but got too lazy to finish it xD). I enjoy goofing around with my boyfriend, reading books, drawing/doodling, and editing photos. I play the guitar and am currently working on "Heart Shaped Box" by Nirvana.

Well...I can't really think of anything else >>

P.M. me if you want to ask me something! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:18 pm
Why 'alo there. Names Tak-Jak and I am the Vice Captain. Get yerself comfortable, and welcome home. Lil bit about myself...

Lemme see now.. 16 years of age, along with my twin brother, who is always so reclusive on Gaia. I am a summer kind of girl, and practically live that the beach. Have myself an excellent boyfriend, for about 3 years.
(so hold onto that guy of yours.)

What else? I am a partial vegitarian, though I play soccer and cross country along with being outside almost constantly. Because of that, I am required to eat some meat on occassion.. also because I have a heart condition that is gradually getting worse because of my persistence to play.

I am a purebread Italian, and can speak it fluently. Along with French.. random German (You know.. the bad words that you dont wish to say publically lol) and well.. I took spanish in school. Basically.. Tis not my best language.

As you can see I am a rather open person. Just because I would like others to be open with me. Personally it helps be to see the world in different perspectives.. veiws of characters.. and stories. Another thing.. I have a tendency to ramble. So I shall end this where I have begun.

Welcome.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Voxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:50 pm
Hi guys! And bye, guys. Sorry I haven't been around much lately; the last few days of school had me stressed. And now I've got this new volunteer job, and I have to leave tomorrow for vaycay, and I haven't painted a single set. So, bye for now.
-Voxxxie-

PS- Hello everyone I haven't met before. I'm Voxxxie. Nice to meet ya. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:07 pm
Time for a nice little intro; haven't done one of those in a while.

Hello, I'm your friendly neighborhood Reese. I'm fifteen, I live in Northern Maine, I love snow, and tourists after pond scum on the list of things I like. I love writing (obviously) and reading, as well as acting, singing, nature, church, and soccer. I have three cats, two frogs, two brothers and three sisters (that I have known, anyway), and a few friends, most of which are in here.

I'm a sophomore, and I go to a very small school. I love my village and my school, despite the government's thoughts on it. I hate people, I am dyslexic, and I am a vegetarian.

I have strong beliefs, and have been known to express them if quarreled with. However, most of my feelings are kept within, for my knowledge and no one elses, though oftentimes you can get a feel for who I am in my writings.  

Reese_Roper

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:12 pm
Reese... I have noticed.

You are not on my friends list!

Of too change that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:59 am
Oh noes! gonk

*Accepts*  

Reese_Roper

xXxFollowMexXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:19 am
You live in Maine, Reese? Thats where most of my mother's redneck family lives... I hate Maine. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:51 am
Ya, Maine is a little.. Out there.

But we love you Reese!  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:29 am
NihilisticExistence
You live in Maine, Reese? Thats where most of my mother's redneck family lives... I hate Maine. sweatdrop

North or South? 'Cause if it's South, that's okay, 'cause I hate Southern Maine.

But even I know we're weirdos up here. We aren't called Mainiacs for nothing!  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games