Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:24 pm
It's just like umbr..err Uenna to create such a ' masterpiece'. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:18 am
*stupid grin* Yhey. heart  

Uenna

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
So we get to blame Uenna for creating the blasphemous monster who feeds off the stupidity of enemies and the sarcasm of his allies ?
You called me what now!?

I called you a ...... lovely little angry man .... like Napolean .... only deadlier ..... don't eat me ......  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:53 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
I called you a ...... lovely little angry man .... like Napolean .... only deadlier ..... don't eat me ......
I am not little! I may be lovely and angry, but damn it, comparing me to Napoleon is as bad as comparing me to Salazar.

Besides, Napoleon had some sort of a complex... Can't put my finger on it...  

Biohazard EXTREME

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:50 pm
Really, a complex you say ? I never would have figured.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:33 pm
I'm taking a stab in the dark here people. Could it be the Napolean Complex? xD  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:29 am
I got Haunting Grounds from Capcom. Damn, it's a stressful game. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:36 am
:O I've been tempted to play that.. though I'd need a PS2 first..  

Uenna

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:53 pm
Uenna

I'm not usually scared but that game gets on my nerves when the big guy comes after you. There's no monsters to kill but I find that a interesting game. And PS2 are cheaps now. I'm sure you can get one.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:13 pm
Yeah I haven't played much of it since I don't own it myself, but it was fun.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

J Foxfire

Familiar Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:21 pm
When I first saw screens of that big guy from Haunting Grounds it made be think of Sloth from The Goonies.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:05 pm
J.Foxfire
When I first saw screens of that big guy from Haunting Grounds it made be think of Sloth from The Goonies.

Yeah. I thought he reminded me of someone. xd  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:24 pm
Resident Isaka
Uenna

I'm not usually scared but that game gets on my nerves when the big guy comes after you. There's no monsters to kill but I find that a interesting game. And PS2 are cheaps now. I'm sure you can get one.
Most likely, but Uenna has to start saving her moolah for things like college. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:43 pm
Oh wow, guess what? Canas here wore out his Gamecube. I'm serious. I've been using it the most (more than my PS2, which I got 2 years before), and so it wore out. xd I'm getting a remanufactured Gamecube now, and it's on its way straight from NOA! My RE days are not over yet! xd And this is even better. I think my happy level jumped a notch when I was telling my grandma about it. She didn't think I could hear her after I told her the options (repair, remanufactured system, or Wii), and she was discussing it with my grandpa. "Well, I suppose he could get the remanufactured, 'cause he'll probably get the Wii thing for Christmas..." She doesn't know I heard her. ninja AW YEAH. UC, HERE I COME, BABEH! xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:14 pm
Ahh, I love grandparents. XD  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games