Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13915 13916 13917 13918 13919 13920 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Ennokni

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Shane-Cheshner
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rofl

Yeah, Mark Gleim is amazing like that. Wait for the elephants are inconveniently sized one. It's a shame he doesn't update more than like once a month.

@CT: Yeah, but how would you stay alive for 7 years? You ain't in no magic temple. (Or are you?)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:14 pm

Ennokni
Owwin
Ennokni
Owwin
Ennokni
That sounds pretty amazing. How giant are we talking, on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being Godzilla and 1 being Rosy O'Donnel.
I don't know. Maybe 30-40 feet tall? More King Kong size. He is able to hold a human in his hand, but his hands can't wrap totally around a car. He is small enough that tank bullets leave huge rips and gashes in his skin.

Sounds intense. He gonna be able to live underwater?
No, his metabolism needs too much oxygen and his body is too dense. If he sinks he will either have to climb out of the water or drown. I am gonna have them realize that and they are gonna shoot hooks into him and try to drag him into the ocean.

Who's they and why do they have it out for him? Will anyone be on his side?
The military deems him a menace, because he breaks a bunch of s**t, the scientist that created him wants him dead so nobody can fix him and pin this all back on him, the general populace fears him. His family is on his side because he goes to their house, and writes in a field so they know who it is. The Contact (tentative name) is the only person who realizes how to decode the vocalizations he makes back into human speech, so he wants to help him too.

Owwin

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:14 pm

Ennokni
Yeah, but how would you stay alive for 7 years? You ain't in no magic temple. Or are you?

ninja
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:15 pm

Ennokni
Shane-Cheshner
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rofl

Yeah, Mark Gleim is amazing like that. Wait for the elephants are inconveniently sized one. It's a shame he doesn't update more than like once a month.

@CT: Yeah, but how would you stay alive for 7 years? You ain't in no magic temple. (Or are you?)

"Why do I even hang out with you?"
"You don't mean that."

l-Kriel-l

Ennokni

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:16 pm

Owwin
Ennokni
Owwin
Ennokni
Owwin
Ennokni
That sounds pretty amazing. How giant are we talking, on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being Godzilla and 1 being Rosy O'Donnel.
I don't know. Maybe 30-40 feet tall? More King Kong size. He is able to hold a human in his hand, but his hands can't wrap totally around a car. He is small enough that tank bullets leave huge rips and gashes in his skin.

Sounds intense. He gonna be able to live underwater?
No, his metabolism needs too much oxygen and his body is too dense. If he sinks he will either have to climb out of the water or drown. I am gonna have them realize that and they are gonna shoot hooks into him and try to drag him into the ocean.

Who's they and why do they have it out for him? Will anyone be on his side?
The military deems him a menace, because he breaks a bunch of s**t, the scientist that created him wants him dead so nobody can fix him and pin this all back on him, the general populace fears him. His family is on his side because he goes to their house, and writes in a field so they know who it is. The Contact (tentative name) is the only person who realizes how to decode the vocalizations he makes back into human speech, so he wants to help him too.

If I were him I'd whip out Morse Code, tapping on a skyscraper or something. But whatever, so no Iron Giant based stories, that's cool.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:19 pm

Ennokni
If I were him I'd whip out Morse Code, tapping on a skyscraper or something. But whatever, so no Iron Giant based stories, that's cool.
He doesn't know Morse Code, he has never owned a telegraph.

Owwin

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:43 pm

Slayer compilation get!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:49 pm

Ennokni
[Kegan]
Dude, Ennokni, read my ******** '>action' in the MSPANCE thread.

The tiny wizard thing? Yeah, I thought Ezlo already, but I don't know how I'd pull that off. You don't even have your sword yet, how would you get past the Octoroks in the Woods?
Of course it crossed your mind... I've only tried suggesting it twice before, more subtly. *awesomeface*

And of course your wooden sword is in the mousehole!

"It's a tiny wooden sword, possibly for mice, perfect for your new size! Relatively useless otherwise..."

Hell, if you went with the wizard thing I'd be the first to suggest
>Drop one needle

>shrink to 1/8 size

>Acquire giant's needle

>Assume normal size

>Kill octorock with SPEAR!

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Ennokni

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:06 pm

Owwin
Ennokni

I know Morse Code, (learning, actually) I've never owned a telegraph. And I'd certainly learn it as fast as I could if I had no other means of communication and was being hunted down by militaristic forces.

[Kegan]
Ennokni
[Kegan]

The tiny wizard thing? Yeah, I thought Ezlo already, but I don't know how I'd pull that off. You don't even have your sword yet, how would you get past the Octoroks in the Woods?
Of course it crossed your mind... I've only tried suggesting it twice before, more subtly. *awesomeface*

"It's a tiny wooden sword, possibly for mice, perfect for your new size! Relatively useless otherwise..."

>Drop one needle

>shrink to 1/8 size

>Acquire giant's needle

>Assume normal size

Holy crap man, that's really clever. But I wouldn't know how to shrink him.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:09 pm

Ennokni
Owwin
Ennokni

I know Morse Code, (learning, actually) I've never owned a telegraph. And I'd certainly learn it as fast as I could if I had no other means of communication and was being hunted down by militaristic forces.
Did you read what I said? TED HAS NEVER OWNED A TELEGRAPH!

I kid. Still he never planned on needing Morse Code or Universal Sign Language or anything like that. It is kinda hard for him to go to the library and learn it once events start rolling.

Owwin

bleu_flame-F

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:20 pm

lol Wi-Fi Subforum.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:41 pm

Ennokni
Owwin
Ennokni

[Kegan]
Ennokni
[Kegan]

>Drop one needle

>shrink to 1/8 size

>Acquire giant's needle

>Assume normal size

Holy crap man, that's really clever. But I wouldn't know how to shrink him.
Hat wizard... Just draw a face on the inside of the hat... lolz

Being on the inside of a lampshade has made him very nearly blind

You are moved by his tearful tale, 2 lights flicker on your empathy candlabra!

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:46 pm

This showed up in the mail today. I want to know where the Pork Army got my address, because I sure didn't give it to them. gonk

They get kudos for having pretty neat pack-ins, though.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Zephyrkitty
This showed up in the mail today. I want to know where the Pork Army got my address, because I sure didn't give it to them. gonk

I wish they knew My adress!

melikefood

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:50 pm

Zephyrkitty

WTF? MOTHER? eek
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13915 13916 13917 13918 13919 13920 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games