Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13930 13931 13932 13933 13934 13935 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:34 am

Allegro
Super Cheesio
Allegro
Extra tired this morning. =_=;
TELL US ABOUT THE PROJECT
We're going to make shitty flash cartoons and advertise the s**t out of them. neutral There, sound good?
Alright alright, no need to be such a Diglidi. talk2hand
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:37 am

Super Cheesio
Allegro
Super Cheesio
Allegro
Extra tired this morning. =_=;
TELL US ABOUT THE PROJECT
We're going to make shitty flash cartoons and advertise the s**t out of them. neutral There, sound good?
Alright alright, no need to be such a Diglidi. talk2hand
Shut your face off, fool.

Allegro

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:42 am

What's this about a project?

Never mind.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:44 am

NintendOmega
I'll tell you if you get on MSN. >:[

Super Cheesio

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:46 am

Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Just tell me here. neutral
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:47 am

NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega

It's a trap!

Al Torrenz

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:48 am

I'm so hungry, but everyone is asleep and if I get something without them they will whine like bitches, especially David. He is the original puss puss.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:52 am

NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
*Sigh* It's so much easier to talk to people on MSN. All you have to do is open it and click sign on. ( sad Anyway, I have a problem with lip syncing in Flash. Could you help? You see, I have the sound on a separate layer so I can see the waves, but when I sync it up with the waves and click test movie, the sync is off time by quite a lot. Are the waves off or is the movie test un-reliable?

Super Cheesio

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:56 am

Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
*Sigh* It's so much easier to talk to people on MSN. All you have to do is open it and click sign on. ( sad Anyway, I have a problem with lip syncing in Flash. Could you help? You see, I have the sound on a separate layer so I can see the waves, but when I sync it up with the waves and click test movie, the sync is off time by quite a lot. Are the waves off or is the movie test un-reliable?
But, you are already signed on here. I believe you mean that it is much easier to keep secrets on MSN.

About your problem, the mouth is already open by the time the sound comes out. It would probably be better to start opening the mouth a little before the wave wouldn't it?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:59 am

Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
In the properties bar when your over a layer with sound is a sync bar. It's probably on event. Change it to stream.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:59 am

Owwin
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
But, you are already signed on here. I believe you mean that it is much easier to keep secrets on MSN.

About your problem, the mouth is already open by the time the sound comes out. It would probably be better to start opening the mouth a little before the wave wouldn't it?
No, it's not that. That would be easily fixable. This is worse.

Also, it's easier to talk on MSN because the talking is in real time. For example, here on Gaia, Omega still hasn't replied to my Flash question.
EDIT: Okay, now he has. But my point still stands.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:01 am

Super Cheesio
Owwin
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega

No, it's not that. That would be easily fixable. This is worse.

Also, it's easier to talk on MSN because the talking is in real time. For example, here on Gaia, Omega still hasn't replied to my Flash question.
EDIT: Okay, now he has. But my point still stands.
NO, HE JUST PROVED YOU TOTALLY WRONG! YOU GOT JACKED!
XD

Owwin

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:02 am

********, left and just got back. >_>
ChaosTorrent
HELLO COOKIE

WOULD YOU LIKE TO PICK UP THIS NICE SOAP HERE

YES. YES I WOULD.
*Bends over*
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:03 am

User Image

Terara Drakon

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:03 am

NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
In the properties bar when your over a layer with sound is a sync bar. It's probably on event. Change it to stream.
Ah, thanks! I hope this works now. Awesome British mustache wiggle here I come!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13930 13931 13932 13933 13934 13935 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games