Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13967 13968 13969 13970 13971 13972 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:12 pm

Who watches Castle?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:12 pm

Wantcookie
Knowing how ruthlessly thorough my friend Desiree is on the prosecution, there's no way they won't figure it out.
Well take it from a new angle. Sure, Cortez took slaves and treated them like dogs, but that keeps them from running away and slacking. He was a horrible human being, but a damned fine businessman.

Owwin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:14 pm

Zephyrkitty
Owwin
Wantcookie
I've tried! He just goes, "Well, then we address it in the direct examination so we have time to explain, and if they bring it up during the cross examination, we can just say that slavery is still slavery."
Not here, it isn't buddy! There's nothing to explain, as there's no way we can put a spin in our favor on those facts without not explaining it at all!
See, your problem is that you aren't Phoenix Wright.

OR MATLOCK!

Cookie, what you do is save, present evidence, and then keep reloading until you present something that doesn't get you penalized. XD

I hate when I have to do that. Sometimes I even know what the contradiction is, but they're just really specific about which piece of evidence you show.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:16 pm

Owwin
Wantcookie
Knowing how ruthlessly thorough my friend Desiree is on the prosecution, there's no way they won't figure it out.
Well take it from a new angle. Sure, Cortez took slaves and treated them like dogs, but that keeps them from running away and slacking. He was a horrible human being, but a damned fine businessman.
But that gets into an entirely different defense. It's bad form, and the prosecution would likely call us out on that.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:16 pm

Not like anyone reads it, but after chatting with friends and random idea getting, I added a chara to the story lineup back on my first Journal entry if someone wants to read it.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Waynebrizzle
Zephyrkitty
Owwin
Wantcookie
I've tried! He just goes, "Well, then we address it in the direct examination so we have time to explain, and if they bring it up during the cross examination, we can just say that slavery is still slavery."
Not here, it isn't buddy! There's nothing to explain, as there's no way we can put a spin in our favor on those facts without not explaining it at all!

OR MATLOCK!

Cookie, what you do is save, present evidence, and then keep reloading until you present something that doesn't get you penalized. XD

I hate when I have to do that. Sometimes I even know what the contradiction is, but they're just really specific about which piece of evidence you show.

Same.
It's also aggravating when you get penalized for pressing the wrong statements. D<

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:18 pm

Gah...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:20 pm

Zephyrkitty
Waynebrizzle
Zephyrkitty
Owwin
Wantcookie

OR MATLOCK!

Same.
It's also aggravating when you get penalized for pressing the wrong statements. D<

AUGH THE LAST CASE WITH GODOT WHERE YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT AT THE RIGHT STATEMENT gonk

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:21 pm

Wantcookie
Owwin
Wantcookie
But that gets into an entirely different defense. It's bad form, and the prosecution would likely call us out on that.
So you are trying to make him seem like a decent human being then. Well then drag everybody down to show them just how mush like the rest of us he is. Killing animals and forcing them to work is horrible. Then they will likely pull a "but animals are less than human" defense. Then you can play the "that is exactly what the people back then thought about conquered tribes" Sure it isn't good, but what else are you gonna do?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:23 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Not like anyone reads it, but after chatting with friends and random idea getting, I added a chara to the story lineup back on my first Journal entry if someone wants to read it.

How come you didn't mention any of this to me?... neutral

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:25 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin

Because I just did it a bit ago. It wasn't a planned addition. I just got random ideas while talking to Wylr, BC, and LPS and it all sort of came together.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:26 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin

Because I just did it a bit ago. It wasn't a planned addition. I just got random ideas while talking to Wylr, BC, and LPS and it all sort of came together.

But there's a lot of characters here that I hadn't seen before...

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:27 pm

TtheHero
J!

I cannot allow your evil plans to suceed!

SUMMON: Jumbo Cactuar!

10,000 Needles!

Now, I am feeling lenient, so I'll revive you, with this spare Phoenix Down I happened to have.

But now that you're back, I ask you... can you really continue with youe evil plans while dealing with...

Resurrection's Revenge???
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:28 pm

Wantcookie
Zephyrkitty
Waynebrizzle
Zephyrkitty
Owwin
Wantcookie

OR MATLOCK!

Same.

AUGH THE LAST CASE WITH GODOT WHERE YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT AT THE RIGHT STATEMENT gonk

WHY HAVEN'T I GOTTEN THAT GAME YET?

The last case in the first game, too. At one point, nothing I pressed/presented was working, so I ended up consulting a guide and figuring out that I'd picked the wrong thing to ask about. And saved afterwards. I had to redo that entire part. D:

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Owwin
Wantcookie
Owwin
Wantcookie
So you are trying to make him seem like a decent human being then. Well then drag everybody down to show them just how mush like the rest of us he is. Killing animals and forcing them to work is horrible. Then they will likely pull a "but animals are less than human" defense. Then you can play the "that is exactly what the people back then thought about conquered tribes" Sure it isn't good, but what else are you gonna do?

Didja read what I said a page ago? xd
I said that we had already decided on a defense, that we were going to say that every other country at that time was doing the whole "conquest" an "slave trade" thing.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13967 13968 13969 13970 13971 13972 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games