Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:33 pm

That's fine. I'm going to bed now anyways. It's midnight here.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Same with me. >_>

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:44 pm

xd I work till midnight.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Well, you didn't answer Thor's question, but I'm going to see if we can make a compromise. First, the facts to make sure you know he's not Godmodding. I let his character infect Winter. No I don't expect her to recover. I felt like she was a character spirialing downwards fast so I figured I should give her a purpose before she completely fades away. An NPC or player character with the right skills can detect that she has been infected due to foreign matter in her chest, near her heart; and that her telepathy skills have been seemingly removed by force. I'm only guessing the same is true for Thor's character. Plague has no other skills and no attacks. Winter has her wind energy that she always had, nothing changed. If you do not want your character infected, it's not manditory. I know most of you won't want that. I just didn't want Thor's character to be alone in his evilness. If there are no evil characters around, the RP tends to get boring and dry, which is why I jumped at the opportunity to help Thor out, who was challenging himself by starting out with a 'bad guy' character.

So in the tl;dr version:
I allowed Winter to be infected.
Thor is not godmodding because of this, since I made the decision for her to be infected. NOT him.
Plague has no powers or attacks. He can ONLY infect people.
He will NOT be infecting every single person in the castle. I'm going to make sure of that.
Most, if not all, characters in Merkia can fight against Plague, or otherwise avoid infection(I skimmed through some profiles of the newer players there. Their characters should be fine. Two are immune from what I understand).

Is there any problems with this? If Thor's character's not desired there by other players(besides Tall, since I know he doesn't want Plague there), then I guess his character's going to have to leave. Probably with Winter. So if his character leaves, what's the storyline for that map going to be?

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:56 pm

XD I love the terminology there Ucchan

Winter, spiraling downwards. Does this make anyone else think of snowflakes?

If that happens I want a part in this storyline, it seems like a fun one
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:51 pm

*Hack! Hack!* Boy that was a lot of dust for me being in class one day...

Also Yes, Devin and Alyxis are immune to killing sicknesses and magical attacks and Alyxis can sense such actions. This doesn't mean she can't be attacked with magic based attacks. Such as if someone calls fire and shoots it at her, she will get burned, but if someone tries to make her explode or puts a curse on her- it tickles. Devin isn't effected because He's Alyxis's brother and werewolf guardian- Sicknesses don't get past his enhanced immune system, and he can smell the magic coming (FYI: Right now he doesn't know how to use that). Curses don't stick because the wolf part is already a curse. If someone tried to make him explode... it might work or have an unexpected effect on him.

I hope this helps a little.

And Can I haz hugz? and haz y'all be nice to me for a while? My cat died this afternoon.

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that... (hugs)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:12 am

Actually, I'm going to agree with both Tall and Ukyo on this one. While it does seem that Plague is a bit unfair, I would imagine things would dry up without a few villiqns now and then. Also, when have you ever read a book, or watched an anime, where the villain was easy to beat? Although I think you are wrong Ukyo. I just took a look at his character sheet. It apears he listed that he could recreat physical traits of things he has absorbed, and knowing Thor he was probably planning on using that to defend himself. I think you should have him explain it further.

Julia the Trickster

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:50 am

He can stay I don't care about that. The fact still is he can do something no one else can see or fix? That's wrong in my books. So, what now? Winter dies because NO ONE knows what's wrong with her? Mark loses a daughter for what reason? This doesn't add ANYTHING to the story line. It takes away from it.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:32 am

I'll let Thor clarify what he means in his profile. But if Tall feels so strongly against Plague having any other kinds of skills or attacks(what kind of bad guy is like that though?) then I guess he'll have to have the abilities and powers of a layman not including his infectious ways. Winter won't simply die off. She would turn evil first. Also, I just explained that someone with abilities to detect things like tumors in people would be able to sense something different in her chest cavity and also notice that her telepathy seems to be nonexistent(guess you read the tl;dr version).

And I'm sorry to hear about your kitteh Hiraru. I know it's hard when a pet dies. I lost cats too.

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:27 am

actually, I never said that the infection could not be seen. All I said was that it fools the body into thinking that its supposed to be there. I only did that to increase the amount of time before anybody knows about it, making it more easy to infect an entire city. It's like when something starts out as a cold, and then takes them by surprise when it shuts down their kidneys or something.
and about the other ability...thank you Julia...was one that I created early on in his character developement as a way to defend himself, though recently I somewhat nerfed this ability in my mind as I found the cheep posibilities endless. I am more using it as a way to explain his very quick mutations. In the past (which will be revealed eventually with the arival of another character) he was fed certain creatures to gain their genetic structure and so therrefore some of the abilities, this includes a dragon (dead before absorbtion obviously), various humans, various forrest creatures, and more importantly a cellular based shapeshifter. the shapeshifter gave him the ability to adappt quickly on a cellular level. dont worry though, the dragon wont be giving him fire breathing capabilities.
Oh and I'm definately not going to kill Winter. The possible uses are endless for her. twisted hehe

oh I'm sorry too Hiraru, I just recently lost my pet rooster so I totally understand.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:30 am

Thor's got weird things in mind I'm sure ^_^;
This could possibly be the beginning of a more major storyline. Who knows?

Also, now that I think about it, dogs sometimes can sense if someone's ill. So maybe the werewolves can tell if someone's infected or not?

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:31 am

this whole anger over the new storyline thing is getting ridiculous and Im not even in it.

So....

*huggles Haru* Im sorry about your kitty sad what happened?

*honestly thinks haru's kitty deserves more of a conversation*
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:00 am

I will agree with puppet but say that the werewolf idea is a good one, and actually, didn't Kaede smell something when Plague was outside the door? and she's a canine I guess.

Thorgrim the Wise

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:03 am

WOO!! Merkia's at page 400!!!
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games