Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13968 13969 13970 13971 13972 13973 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:30 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Not like anyone reads it, but after chatting with friends and random idea getting, I added a chara to the story lineup back on my first Journal entry if someone wants to read it.

How come you didn't mention any of this to me?... neutral

Because I just did it a bit ago. It wasn't a planned addition. I just got random ideas while talking to Wylr, BC, and LPS and it all sort of came together.

But there's a lot of characters here that I hadn't seen before...

Two of them were already there, just not posted. I remember mentioning Hisoka and Hanaru to yu. Hashiri and Kasumu were add-ons that fit well after their creation in WLO. If yu had actually played the game, yu'd have known them.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:30 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Not like anyone reads it, but after chatting with friends and random idea getting, I added a chara to the story lineup back on my first Journal entry if someone wants to read it.

Because I just did it a bit ago. It wasn't a planned addition. I just got random ideas while talking to Wylr, BC, and LPS and it all sort of came together.
Is the 6 year old tatted plantamancer(I guess?) the new one?

Owwin

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin

But there's a lot of characters here that I hadn't seen before...

Two of them were already there, just not posted. I remember mentioning Hisoka and Hanaru to yu. Hashiri and Kasumu were add-ons that fit well after their creation in WLO. If yu had actually played the game, yu'd have known them.

stare gonk cry
I feel insulted...

I'm going to bed now...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:32 pm

IF IT WASN'T FOR DATE RAPE I'D NEVER GET ********.

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:33 pm

Once when I was twelve I accidentally a chocolate rain and I didn't even mean to.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:34 pm

Wantcookie
Didja read what I said a page ago? xd
I said that we had already decided on a defense, that we were going to say that every other country at that time was doing the whole "conquest" an "slave trade" thing.
Well I don't really understand law too well. I didn't know that you could only argue one thing previously decided. Then again I am in a forensics class and people got let off all the time when scientific methods proved them guilty just because it was new evidence. Oh well, if you gotta stick with that you are pretty ********.

Owwin

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin

Yes, Shiori's the addition.

And don't feel insulted Mizu. I don't add new stuff for yu because it's your chara. If yu want to add a chara or two to interact with your current 3, tell me. I don't want to make any unwanted additions or edits.

Rusti Fire
Once when I was twelve I accidentally a chocolate rain and I didn't even mean to.

you were racist when you were 12?

Kuzodav

Meta_Fish
Captain

Kuzodav
IF IT WASN'T FOR DATE RAPE I'D NEVER GET ******** class="clear">
That song's telling you something.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Ugh, so tired. There's no way I'm getting that opening statement done now.
Good night, Cult.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Rusti Fire

you were racist when you were 12?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:36 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin

Yes, Shiori's the addition.

And don't feel insulted Mizu. I don't add new stuff for yu because it's your chara. If yu want to add a chara or two to interact with your current 3, tell me. I don't want to make any unwanted additions or edits.

I think you're letting yourself get a little carried away here. All these characters and no plot? I think your creativity is somewhat misplaced?

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:37 pm

Haha, maybe you guys could help me with my Speech midterm. I need to make a persuasive speech on something, but I'm clueless as what to make it on.

........Agents are go? :S
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Hobo Scruffy
Haha, maybe you guys could help me with my Speech midterm. I need to make a persuasive speech on something, but I'm clueless as what to make it on.

Why Nintendo beats the crap out of Sony and Microsoft.

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Hobo Scruffy

Agent Zeph here!

Does it need to be about anything specific?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13968 13969 13970 13971 13972 13973 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games