Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13969 13970 13971 13972 13973 13974 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:39 pm

Hobo Scruffy
Haha, maybe you guys could help me with my Speech midterm. I need to make a persuasive speech on something, but I'm clueless as what to make it on.

........Agents are go? :S
Abortion(for or against) is an easy topic to write a persuasive paper about. I mean, the arguments are all over the internet.

Hobo Scruffy
Haha, maybe you guys could help me with my Speech midterm. I need to make a persuasive speech on something, but I'm clueless as what to make it on.

Persuade them all that you're a guy.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Hobo Scruffy

Can it be on anything? It should be a completely and utterly serious speech on something absolutely trivial. Like, say, about some people not being able to whistle or snap their fingers. Clearly, they needed a better education of these important life skills as children.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:41 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Not like anyone reads it, but after chatting with friends and random idea getting, I added a chara to the story lineup back on my first Journal entry if someone wants to read it.

How come you didn't mention any of this to me?... neutral

Because I just did it a bit ago. It wasn't a planned addition. I just got random ideas while talking to Wylr, BC, and LPS and it all sort of came together.
Is the 6 year old tatted plantamancer(I guess?) the new one?

Yes, Shiori's the addition.

And don't feel insulted Mizu. I don't add new stuff for yu because it's your chara. If yu want to add a chara or two to interact with your current 3, tell me. I don't want to make any unwanted additions or edits.

I think you're letting yourself get a little carried away here. All these characters and no plot? I think your creativity is somewhat misplaced?

Somewhat? It's always been misplaced. I'm great with characters, but below horrible with story. I have a basic setting, and bits and pieces of a story that focus on chara development, but other than that nothing.

Also this reminds me of how many nights I spent thinking of how totally random anime charas I like would fit in Brawl. It was bad, I had full move lists, costumes, taunts, everything for like 20 people including my story charas.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Meta_Fish
Kuzodav
IF IT WASN'T FOR DATE RAPE I'D NEVER GET ******** class="clear">
That song's telling you something.

-headband-
IT'S SHOWTIMEURU!!!

TtheHero
TtheHero
J!

I cannot allow your evil plans to suceed!

SUMMON: Jumbo Cactuar!

10,000 Needles!

Now, I am feeling lenient, so I'll revive you, with this spare Phoenix Down I happened to have.

But now that you're back, I ask you... can you really continue with youe evil plans while dealing with...

Resurrection's Revenge???

I dont even realize what just happened.

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Hobo Scruffy

The default setting is abortion.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Fall into the flavor hole!

xD

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:44 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin

Because I just did it a bit ago. It wasn't a planned addition. I just got random ideas while talking to Wylr, BC, and LPS and it all sort of came together.
Is the 6 year old tatted plantamancer(I guess?) the new one?

Yes, Shiori's the addition.

And don't feel insulted Mizu. I don't add new stuff for yu because it's your chara. If yu want to add a chara or two to interact with your current 3, tell me. I don't want to make any unwanted additions or edits.

I think you're letting yourself get a little carried away here. All these characters and no plot? I think your creativity is somewhat misplaced?

Somewhat? It's always been misplaced. I'm great with characters, but below horrible with story. I have a basic setting, and bits and pieces of a story that focus on chara development, but other than that nothing.

Also this reminds me of how many nights I spent thinking of how totally random anime charas I like would fit in Brawl. It was bad, I had full move lists, costumes, taunts, everything for like 20 people including my story charas.

Start writing this stuff down.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:44 pm

Regulust
Fall into the flavor hole!

xD

AHA! I came prepared for that too! As long as I have these bats no flavor hole shall be a threat!

Bats. Get yours today. 3nodding

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:45 pm

I'm out.
G'night Cult.
*Collapse*
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:46 pm

@Zkitty: No, it can be about anything. The teacher did kinda stress that it should be something you're interested in.... :/

@Fish: ;>__>

@Cookie(in my mouth): Ha! They'd be expecting that though. My last speech was an informative topic on how to effectively kill zombies. xp

Hobo Scruffy

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:46 pm

Wantcookie
I'm out.
G'night Cult.
*Collapse*

.....>>

.....<<

.....>>

..... cool
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:47 pm

J of The Wind
TtheHero
TtheHero
J!

I cannot allow your evil plans to suceed!

SUMMON: Jumbo Cactuar!

10,000 Needles!

Now, I am feeling lenient, so I'll revive you, with this spare Phoenix Down I happened to have.

But now that you're back, I ask you... can you really continue with youe evil plans while dealing with...

Resurrection's Revenge???

I dont even realize what just happened.

Simple.

In your tizzy to take over the world through Citrus-themed warfare, I put a Pommel Strike in your plans by sneaking up bihind you and surprising you.

While you were in shock, I summoned Jumbo Cactuar to take down your HP, for as per the rules in this world, no one's HP may Exceed 9999.

Then being the kind guy I am, I Resurrected you with a Phoenix Down I bought from a shifty guy. For some reason it was colored green.

BUT! The Resurrection came at a price, as demonstrated in that vid.

Resurrection's Revenge!

Now how will you focus on world domination while having to poo every 2 minutes?!?

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

SpookyJester

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:47 pm

Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
SpookyJester
My boyfriend haz a talented. ninja

Has a talented what.
She already said ninja. He haz a talented ninja.

But that came after the period.

Maybe she meant he has a talented period?

@Cookie: Use my burger metaphor. Maybe it'll work! biggrin biggrin

I love going away for a while after posting. xd

He was in the school play. It's his second show ever and he's like the best one up there, IMHO. Not just cuz I like him. He's a really good actor.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13969 13970 13971 13972 13973 13974 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games