Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13974 13975 13976 13977 13978 13979 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:53 pm

I'm going to bed now. Fill me in on the Orange Army plans tomorrow, guys.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:54 pm

I say durp, with a u, not an e.
Fun fact.

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:55 pm

J of The Wind
Hobo Scruffy
*Is ignored* T____T;

How 'bout I persuade my class to have more fun/be more relaxed?(and not stress over stupid midterms ;>->) Perhalps with the use of Video Games?

This sounds plausible. Remember to kinda play both sides for anticipation of an opposing arguement.

Ex.: Some may say that video games add more stress through frustration of a hard level, but the relief on ones mind from their current stressful work can be seen as a positive effect

Or something like that. Im kinda tired so it may not be the best example.

This is Speech, J. Not Debate. Maybe I'll explain how to avoid getting frustrated with games though. wink
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:55 pm

So T? Team alliance?

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:57 pm

Owwin
TtheHero
So, Orange Army...

What's your current move?

I'll find a stellar way to counter it!

I have to!

You know the rules; the bad guys never win.

They may have the latest, and greatest tech, the buffest henchmen, and even high-secutiry measures, but regardless of all that, it all boils down to one.... simple...mechanic.

They just don't win.
Who is the badguy here? When the Roman conquered uncivilized nations they made them Roman. Sure the conquests were brutal, but then they granted the conquered people access to all of their knowledge and eventually made the conquered lands regions of the republic, even allowing them to vote.

Rome was eventually destroyed by barbarian invaders who destroyed the libraries and were just as brutal as the Romans, sending the world into the dark ages.

Hmm you raise an interesting point there...

You seem to not have done anything bad.... YET.

But I'm waching you; all of you!

If I see even one town taken over with brute force, one person under an odd spell, causing them to do unsavory acts....

I'll be all over you all like stank on a wet Mankey.

I reiterate I'm watching you all, but mostly J.

I may be nearsighted, but I ain't blind!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:59 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
So T? Team alliance?

But weren't you the one who initially...

Set J up the bomb...

causing him to become crazed with tangy fruit?

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:01 am

Quick! Someone tell him Islam Is The Light!!! XD
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:02 am

TtheHero
Owwin
TtheHero
So, Orange Army...

What's your current move?

I'll find a stellar way to counter it!

I have to!

You know the rules; the bad guys never win.

They may have the latest, and greatest tech, the buffest henchmen, and even high-secutiry measures, but regardless of all that, it all boils down to one.... simple...mechanic.

They just don't win.
Who is the badguy here? When the Roman conquered uncivilized nations they made them Roman. Sure the conquests were brutal, but then they granted the conquered people access to all of their knowledge and eventually made the conquered lands regions of the republic, even allowing them to vote.

Rome was eventually destroyed by barbarian invaders who destroyed the libraries and were just as brutal as the Romans, sending the world into the dark ages.

Hmm you raise an interesting point there...

You seem to not have done anything bad.... YET.

But I'm waching you; all of you!

If I see even one town taken over with brute force, one person under an odd spell, causing them to do unsavory acts....

I'll be all over you all like stank on a wet Mankey.

I reiterate I'm watching you all, but mostly J.

I may be nearsighted, but I ain't blind!

Oh you have my word T... You shall not see hide nor hair of tyranny...

You there! Random half made possibly replaceable styled sentry!

User Image Yeah Boss?

Show Mr. Hero the door would you please? twisted

*salute*

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:02 am

TtheHero
Hashire Kazemeijin
So T? Team alliance?

Set J up the bomb...

Me? No way. I'd never consider anything violent. I have girls to look after. Although I did notice that J was beaned hard in the head with a Grapefruit, and since then he's been acting and dressing weird. Inviting me to parties, collecting deadly citrus, talking about voices in his head, among other anti-somatic things. I think he might have lost some brain cells to the Grapefruit.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:03 am

Good so a direct confrontation has been avoided for the moment. Now that I have the Orange Research Lab. at my disposal and nobody is fighting I will work on some of my own private projects. Soon enough these privy matters will not bother me as I will find a way to become more than a petty argumentative human. I will be a new kind of human, one who does not die nor kill. One who only learns and experiences.

EDIT: WAIT THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF GRAPEFRUIT? I HATE GRAPEFRUIT! I thought it was about oranges. This sucks.

Owwin

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:05 am

Okey Dokey.

Now... I should see what Usagi needs of me.

She said she wanted to meet me under a tree for somethiing...

Everyone says she gets red in the face when I'm near her...

Does she have a cold?

(BTW I wonder if a tektek of her could be doable?)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:05 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
TtheHero
Hashire Kazemeijin
So T? Team alliance?

Set J up the bomb...

Me? No way. I'd never consider anything violent. I have girls to look after. Although I did notice that J was beaned hard in the head with a Grapefruit, and since then he's been acting and dressing weird. Inviting me to parties, collecting deadly citrus, talking about voices in his head, among other anti-somatic things. I think he might have lost some brain cells to the Grapefruit.

All praise the mighty Grapefruit and all containers of its sweet sweet cleansing acids and nutrients.

@ Owwin- Yes of course you are free to pursue your own endeavors.

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:07 am

Owwin
Good so a direct confrontation has been avoided for the moment. Now that I have the Orange Research Lab. at my disposal and nobody is fighting I will work on some of my own private projects. Soon enough these privy matters will not bother me as I will find a way to become more than a petty argumentative human. I will be a new kind of human, one who does not die nor kill. One who only learns and experiences.

EDIT: WAIT THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF GRAPEFRUIT? I HATE GRAPEFRUIT! I thought it was about oranges. This sucks.

It's both. It's Citrus as a whole.

J of The Wind
Owwin

Meh, Citrus is Citrus. Grapefruits are hard to come by, so I defaulted to Oranges.
Oh that is cool then

EDIT FUTUREQUOTE!

Owwin

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Owwin

Meh, Citrus is Citrus. Grapefruits are hard to come by, so I defaulted to Oranges.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13974 13975 13976 13977 13978 13979 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games