Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:18 pm

oooo!!! *gasp* Kurai! Stop procrastinating and start working on that game! 3nodding

@ Aili: That's cool... little kids are cute. But I still can't figure out myself how to be a good babysitter. >_>; It's always that they're grabbing onto my ankles, I make myself look like a fool and be all 'Fee Fi Fo Fum' but then carrying a hundred or so pounds when the two are both on my ankles at once gets kind of heavy. XD And getting them to sleep.. I need help. xd X_X
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:22 pm

I babysit a cute little 2 year old regularly.. he's sooo cute. his name is nathan and he like stuffies.. I think I should bring one next time.. I have too many. xd

And he likes cabbage patch kids and polly pcket and all little girl toys.. hes really nice too, he almost never complains. heart

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:24 pm

Rene the Hopeless
But but what do you use to make the words? All pre-recorded scentences or one of those creepy voices that sounds out what ever you type.

Is it done? Can I see it? WHY ARENT YOU WORKING ON THE RIA GAME?!!!

Its called a Microphone Rene XP.

And im glad to see some Ria Inspired elements in your Guild Don Xp.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:25 pm

Haha.

I have to drink Tea in the morning, if not, then well. I'm pretty scary.

Oh! and Icecream sundae's at night.

Ai`
Crew

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:26 pm

Ai`
Haha.

I want a sundae... ;-; The other day I did get ice cream and put chocolate cake in it and ate it with a side of bacon to cheer me up after dying at this frickin' boss in the FFX Game. ( My friend didn't know how to level up.. so I had a hell of a time. -_-; )
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:27 pm

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=8988

Forgot to post the link.. sweatdrop

But really? O.o You can? O.o

Ooh, you probly mean the rules.. yea, I so ripped Ria on that one! xd Hope you don't mind. xp

Easy Isac

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:28 pm

Kaitae
Ai`
Haha.

I want a sundae... ;-; The other day I did get ice cream and put chocolate cake in it and ate it with a side of bacon to cheer me up after dying at this frickin' boss in the FFX Game. ( My friend didn't know how to level up.. so I had a hell of a time. -_-; )

Ooh, was it that annoying Guardian thing just before Yuna's wedding??? I had to go through hell to beat that thing the 1st time I played ffx.. gonk
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:30 pm

Oh yeah here we go Don.

this should help you

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2008320

KuraiGekkou

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

XD Seth.. how did you know? Evrae's a buthead to beat...

but Seymour Flux, arguably the hardest boss in the game.. was easy for me. xd Go figure? But then I had one hell of a time with Zanarkand's one-two-THREE-FIVE! punch it threw. ;-; So many bosses...

Heh. I don't play games, i'm soo horrible. I tried KH but I couldn't go past racing Riku.

I don't know how to make Sora jump or attacks. I'm not talented to know what buttons are which on a stupid controller. I just like to watch my brother play games.

Though, i hate it when i wake up to a loud video game because his room and across from mine.

Ai`
Crew

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:31 pm

Ick. My bed's like right next to my brother's room so wheneer I wake up in the middle of the night and their TV's on, then I've got everything except the visual going on in my head, (assuming it's some newer cartoon).
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:35 pm

Ooh, nice link Kurai! Thanks! I'll definetely give it a thorough read sometime. 3nodding

@Kaitae: He's the boss I had the hardest time to beat. xd 2nd hardest was that woman that I forgot her name.. that sorceress that turns into that big ugly head.. I hate her... then after her, that other Guardian thing.. that white thing on it's 4 legs that shoots the beams from it's back and stuff.. soooo annoying mad

Seymour Flux was.. so.. so easy. It was disappointing. u_u;

Easy Isac

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:36 pm

What pissed me off the MOST though.. was the temples with the sphere puzzles.. those got me frikkin irritated as hell!! Just thinkin about em makes me angry mad
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:37 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I wonder if I can put voicing for this under my resume for acting biggrin

Rene the Hopeless

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:39 pm

XD Haha. It's okay, Seth. You'll be fine. Oh, and that one lady was Yunaleska... how could you forget that?! @_@; She's like.. a huge NPC, I think. And she looks way ugly in her third and second form. X_X

Eheheh... what white thing on four legs? o_o;;

Edit Edit!!: Ooh.. I don't know, Rene!! But that should technically count.. right?
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games