Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Most horrible way to die? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:35 am
fall on a toothpick.It goes into your heart.o_0  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:04 pm
the worst possible way to die? being slowly tourtured by either your best friend or your lover, till you beg for death. and when it comes, (even somthing simple, like a gun shot) it comes far to late. your already dead of a broken heart.

~and no, I'm not emo! its just true. crying

on a more cheerful note, andother horrible way to die is to trip on banna into a tank of alligators! rofl  

Izashi

cycozombie4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:26 pm
I think the worst way to die would be in a skate boarding accident and everyone was filming and it somehow sliced off your genitals and they went in ur mouth and then because it was filmed it was posted on the internet and broadcasted on national television and then people would walk past the cemetary saying "isn't that the guy who's genitals got sliced off and stuck in his mouth" and the word would spread around the universe so that whenever someone see's a skateboard accident they would think of you. mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:35 pm
or falling of a 1 metre wall and dying( which wouldn't be very likley) and also because the girl you had a crush on was watching. LOLZ  

cycozombie4

xXD o l l i______exe oO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:41 pm
Say to chuck norris "Chuck norris you're gay" And you get roundhouse kicked!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:13 pm
or being constipated and trying so hard your head explodes, or hte same way only a really fat guy sitting on your head and farting  

cycozombie4

cycozombie4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:17 pm
Quote:
Saying to Chuck norris "Chuck norris you're gay" And you get roundhouse kicked!! biggrin

who the hell is Chuck norris  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:26 pm
cycozombie4
Quote:
Saying to Chuck norris "Chuck norris you're gay" And you get roundhouse kicked!! biggrin

who the hell is Chuck norris
look him up on google.....hes the roundhouse kickar.  

xXD o l l i______exe oO

jollyjube

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:34 pm
well thats easy being slapped on the face with a live fish until your face is raw then have a harpoon shot through your face then have it retracted then have a missile hit you right in your stomach so your digestive organs blow up then someone throws a computer at you which blows up in your face then you relize that it was on national t.v. and you pissed your pants so when someone walks past the grave holding your remains they say " remember the guy who died and pissed himself on that gameshow"

LOLZ i would be ultimately PWNED

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:07 pm
Swallow a pencil and it goes into your heart...O.O  

xXD o l l i______exe oO

brezzie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:21 pm
I saw a movie with J-LO and
I had nightmares for weeks,
then again I was 10... but it
was pretty graphic. The guy
was lying on a table, and this
other guy took out his
intestines and hooked
it onto this thing, and
started spinning it, and
it was pulling out his
organs, slowly and
painfully killing him.
It still scares me.
Alot .______.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This time were not giving up...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was trafic news last Christmas [2007]

A family drove to school to attend the christmas party and then an accident happened. All of the passengers died crying . Including the kids, a 10-wheeler truck had hits their car. It appears that the driver was drunk.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Comments are loved <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Let's make it last forever...

Sakimichi

xXD o l l i______exe oO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:50 pm
brezzie
I saw a movie with J-LO and
I had nightmares for weeks,
then again I was 10... but it
was pretty graphic. The guy
was lying on a table, and this
other guy took out his
intestines and hooked
it onto this thing, and
started spinning it, and
it was pulling out his
organs, slowly and
painfully killing him.
It still scares me.
Alot .______.
awe dont worry ill tell /Chuck norris to roundhouse kick me so i make you laugh kay? HEY CHUCK NORRIS YOURE GAY!! *gets roundhouse kicked* OWwww  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:46 pm
I think dying any way that was very slow and you knew you were going to die but couldn't do anything about it would be terrible.

Great Aunt Gertrude

PimPin Vi3t

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:59 am
i think the worst way of dieing is um..maybe being eatneby those little fishies the bite nad u and stuff... whee  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games