Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Fukumaden- Gohma's Home Village (Open Ended Quest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:33 pm

"You will die child." Their voice was sad. "Don't do that to him." They all let out another sigh. "If you died. Would you want eternal life afterwards where you could be with him almost always?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:39 pm

"I don't care... I'm gonna help her and she'll marry him!! She'll be better with her and shadow!" Miharu said staring them with her arms crossed

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:41 pm

"He'll not marry her now child. It is past that point." They stated bluntly. "His heart is broken apart between whats right and what he truly wants. . . Between her, and you."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:45 pm

"Yeah well he truly wants her!! Damn you old people!!! You're too old to know how are things now!" Miharu yelled with her hands down closed

Rikku Mage

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:51 pm

"TO THE GATES MIYKO IS LEAVING"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:55 pm

"No Miharu. He wants you." They all smiled. "He is destined to be with you. You are his opposite. Without you he is never really going to be whole, or happy." They let out a collective sigh. "He needs you Miharu."

Gohma glanced at Hero and nodded. "Yeah. I know he's leaving." Gohma sighed and walked to his grandfather's house where he collapsed on the couch.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:00 pm

Miharu rolled her eyes "You're dead people! You don't know! I don't believe you and I'm still gonna do it!" Miharu turned to the creator of the wind stone and asked "How can we make the power of the stone come out?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:03 pm

"My name is Uindo." The creator replied. "And it takes more than simply wanting it to happen for the stone to change again. You need it to happen. You have to be in dire need. You have to be at your limits unable to fight anymore. You can't simply will it to happen."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:07 pm

"I have to be weak then! Uindo do I have to fight or can it be thanks to something else?" Miharu asked worried
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:09 pm

Uindo smiled. His smile was exactly like Gohma's. "You will know the time Miharu. The stone will show you the way. You'll be able to unleash that power when it is most needed. All you have to do is look in your heart for the good. You will know Miharu. Trust in the stone."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:13 pm

"WHAT?? FIRST YOU TELL ME THAT I HAVE TO BE WEAK AND NOW YOU SAY TO TRUST THE STONE! YOU'RE NOT MAKING SENSE PEOPLE!! Be specific pweeeease!!" Miharu asked with puppy eyes
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:19 pm

"Those are merely two ways to unleash the power child." Uindo smiled again. "I believe it is time for you to return to the land of the living." He stepped back with the others.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:28 pm

"Just one more question!! how was the person who helped in the creation of the stone?" She asked curious
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:31 pm

They merely smiled. "One of the royal family of Conshell. One of your past grandfather's Miharu. A great and loyal man. He gave his life for the creation of this stone to protect your country. Imagine the sacrifice of the king to protect his people. A great man." They all gave one last grin before the connection for Miharu was gone and she could see the ancestor's no more.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:36 pm

Miharu walked to the door slowly and destroyed the wind barrier! She then walked to the house where gohma was!
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff