Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
HTML aka GO TO THE WEDDING THREAD NOW Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you know html?
  of course i know html
  isn't that a burger?
View Results

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:23 am
Ahhh, noodle reminds me of my naked party... xD

wahmbulance MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE A NAKED WEDDING! AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAA twisted cool

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:49 am
rofl

I like that idea.

I can use the new donation's leaves.

xDD

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

a polka dot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It'll be like the Garden of Eden. Only not. O:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:00 pm
..there's nothing innocent here, trust me.

Niphz
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:44 pm
I'd like to think I'm quite innocent.
@noodle: requirement for streakers includes being plastered beyond belief and forgetting in the morning. rofl

hmm... this wedding has no theme... is less than a month enough time to plan it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:30 pm
Um, I'm a bit down on gold to buy a full blown tux. Is a black blazer and black pants and white shirt good enough?  

Minielf

soumakisa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:48 pm
    × for a moment i thought kitty was referring to 'only-hello-kitty'.. and i was like eek eek eek

- and then me read the post and went- oh.. cat-whiskers..

but congrats t0sh... XD

im not sure what to wear.. one thing for sure.. we girls cant be prettier than the bride.. lol..

maybe i should come in nakie as well anddd empty-handed

just joking.. xd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:04 am

Okay. Three things.

One.
I thought 3oth Sept is a Sunday.

Two.
I'll see if I can get wiim to come.

Three.
What?
Why can't I be a frog. D<
Onee-chan, you won't mind having a frog as a bridesmaid, right? D:

Princess Rhode
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:08 am
It'd be weird to be eating deep fried frog legs and then have a bridesmaid that's a frog. eek lol. you can be frog like. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:23 am
Sin, how is Tosh an "onee-chan" you to? xd

If Tosh wants a frog, then fine, we shall have a forg to the wedding. 3nodding Your prettiest frog.

Oh dear. It is a Sunday. Does someone want me to change it...?

gonk

Sorry, I looked at the wrong calendar. I'm so awful. whee

So Tosh, do you want an all naked wedding...? We have to wear coloured bras and panties too. And men coloured boxers (oh it would be so funny if we could get Kitty into those love patterned shorts... mwaha...). That'll solve Mini's money problem - and in answer to your problem, Mini, cheap stuff is fine - I'm not asking you to blow a fortune on this, haha. As long as it's smart and black and white (unless we're doing nakedness).

I'm sure we don't need too much organising, whoever asked if it would be enough time. 3nodding

But Tosh, if you're not going for the naked idea, I think black is a great idea. There are black dresses everywhere (there is this lovely one...) and I have this one I could use... haha. Do you want a black wedding? Cause I'm gonna go dress hunting for you... twisted

I reiterate - I DO have extra money. Don't buy expensive things guys, but if you don't even have enough for a relatively cheap dress and stuff, I am happy to lend out free money. xd

OH AND WE NEED TO GET A TIARA/VEIL FOR TOSH! twisted Even if it'll be naked. blaugh

@Niph: =P  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:23 pm
Well, I mean, as long as whoever is the vicar knows what to say then it should be fine. I'm having trouble finding Kitty, he seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet, I've emailed him and everything. .___.

I think Saturday evening GMT is good because then it's early afternoon ish in Canada [Charlie said he was free from like 2pm+] and hopefully the next day already in the land down under, and we Brits can just stay up late 'cause it's Saturday and it doesn't matter anyway, right? Sounds like a plan to me ;D

NAKED OR BLACK?! T0SH, MAKE UP YOUR MIND, OR SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO MAKE IT UP FOR YOU.... >__>;;

-goes gift-hunting- one is meant to buy furniture, right?! XD Ohh wouldn't it be fun to have it in Towns?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:46 pm
I'm changing the date then. *sigh* Sorry folks. I'm so tired, it's probably why. I will not make such a mistake again! gonk

wahmbulance NEW NEW DATE wahmbulance
Saturday, 6th October 2007

(Around the evening for the British... the other countries can work out their times. xd Can I have a representative from each country s'il vous plait? America, Canada, Australia, etc. Thanks. Just nominate yourselves, haha.)

If Tosh does not choose, I choose black. 3nodding

Niphy, you're gonna have to explain the Towns thingy to moi later. I never explore Gaia. xd  

Chibito7

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:35 pm
Well you guys have my blessings.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:39 pm
I wanna be nekkid.

That way, imouto-chan can be a frog.

'Cos frogs are nekkie.

xD

-cough don't forget my presents cough-

ninja

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:44 pm
But DASG..! You must be the sobbing mother..! Don't leave! gonk

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games