Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inulink Rave

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:11 pm
"Greetings one and all! I am Inulink! I am a Half Demon and I'm 17...And....ummmm.....yeah, thats about it. Soo...umm....see ya!" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:02 am
Hi I am from U.S I am 13 And I like fighting .  

Lonsani

Sherika Shushi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:54 pm
Hi, my name is Sherika Shushi! My Rp name is usually Kurai Usagi, and I love sparring and battling with other Gaia members.. I'm really excited and I cen't wait to get started! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:30 pm
Hey what's up? im 18 i live in a little bush town way up north CANADA!! woot!!  

Zunich

Dslasha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:51 pm
Hello. xd
I just turned 21 recently. Aside from that, I enjoy reading, playing games, and going out with friends. I'd like to think I'm nice, but that's just my self-image. I'm usually quite reserved, but I do break out every once in a while. xp

Nice to meet all of you!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:28 pm
Hello, i'm alexander...i just entered my request form...but i'm posting anyway(i hope thats okay sweatdrop ) i'm 19, i enjoy role playing, and i'm hoping to have fun in this guild and see whats up...i shall be as active as i can... 3nodding  

smoothiebuns

Chuchotement

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:21 pm
Hello everyone!
to alexander: It's fine; this is a public guild anyway...if you weren't allowed it would have been private and you would be able to see the topics let alone reply.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:39 pm
whats up im 11 years old and i live in the u.s. i can be random but im not most of the time.this guild rocks!!  

Yung Crakk

frozenfubi666

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:41 pm
Hi I am 12 years old I live in Arlington Washington and I enjoy games of all kinds and I am really weak but move fast and I cant put muscle were my mouth is but tend to win my fights. I am always defensive of freinds alway ALWAYS hyper and love to rp ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:11 am
Welcome everyone, its great to see so many people showing an interest 3nodding . If any of you have any problems, just let myself or another member of the crew know and we'll do our best to help. Great meeting you all and I look forward to getting to know you all.  

moboish
Crew

jaken94

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:27 pm
im from the u.s my name in reallife you will never know but i liked to be called jaken, im 13 years old...uhhh...i like inuyasha, f.m.a....uhh...my fravorite movies baseketball, yes, thats what its called so dont say did you mean to say basketball. i like anime, my fav. thing to do on gaia is rp, its pretty much the only thing to do here sweatdrop . my favorite thing to do in reality is play drums, and football.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:19 pm
blah hell yall

my username in allmost any online thingy is Kyro_freed

um this is my 1st time at this thing so uhh i dont know what ta really do lol
ive Rp'd a lil bit but nevered battled  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

sesshomaru_987

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:38 pm
*looks around* hello...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:36 am
Hello!  

Shrim Galanos

Darshendros the Eternal

Malevolent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:58 am
I wondered if I'd ever get that acceptance pm. *snicker*

Hello people!  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games