Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:24 pm
“I’m not sure what would make this good for him, having the affection of a child, but if she’s happy, that’s all that really matters.”

---

'Yay! He stopped for me!' she thought as she came to a halt in front of him. She bounced happily on her toes. "Kanda Bread! I have a secret to tell you!" She was slightly flushed and smiling widely.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:28 pm
Carlotta nodded, sighed deeply and turned away.

"A secret?" His tone was flat, and he simply looked down at the girl as she approached.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:35 pm
"Uh-huh!" She was still smiling and motioned for him to bend down.

---

Lavi sighed and looked to Allen. "How do you think it'll all turn out for her?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:37 pm
"I don't know. I can't help but feel worried though."

Kanda blinked in confusion and did as she gestured.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:44 pm
"Me too. But Kanda seems to be holding back with her more now....So maybe she'll be alright..."

---

Didrika cupped her hands over his ear and whispered in a quiet voice "I like you... a lot..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:49 pm
Kanda stopped and for a few moments he didn't move. He stood and looked at her as if he hadn't understand what she had said. Kanda pressed a hand to his forehead and look at Didrika, what was he to say to such a thing?

Allen nodded hopefully. "Yeah, I've noticed that too."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:58 pm
"Do you think that's a good sign...?" Lavi asked, scratchnig his head.

---

Didrika flushed a bright red as she stared at him. "Okay... that's all I wanted to say." She ran to the corner and stopped, looking back to see what his reaction would be now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:02 pm
"With Kanda, you can never know." Allen scratched his head.

"I..." Kanda was still watching her and blinked several times before scuffing his foot on the floor, crossing his arms and turning slowly.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:08 pm
"For Didi's sake, I really hope so, though."

---

Didrika watched his actions carefully, wondering what he was going to say and hoping he wouldn't just walk away.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:12 pm
"I don't quite understand.. but.." He paused and turned back to her. "Why?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:17 pm
"wh-why...?" Her face turned a brilliant red color. "I...I don't really know why... I just know that...I do..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:20 pm
Kanda, much to his own surprise almost laughed, but it came out more as a strained cough. Even so he remained serious. "I see."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:28 pm
Didrika hadn't expected this kinda of confrontation, and so her face was growing steadily more and more red.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:35 pm
Kanda was slightly amused by Didrika's expression. He walked towards her and moved past her, as he did so he patted her on the head briefly. "I'll keep your secret." He mumbled.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:46 pm
Didrika watched in silence as he walked passed her and turned to watch him walk away. When he was gone, she sunk to her knees. "...Wait... What does that mean?!"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games