Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:38 pm
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
ah get off of me you stupid muts scream evil * He screamed as he stuck both wolves into the wall* now its yyou turn my little friend... eek evil *Somad was gone untied buy a strange Enigmas with a celestial light surrounded them, they were pure souls* So you think you could get me tied done that easily, did you Sanmex evil
Berry was watching what was going on all around her.
evil scream uh this wont end like this Somad i assure you it wont*Sanmex dissapeared into the greenish ooze, as well a** all the other Enigmas*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:42 pm
* all the celestial enigmas dissappear and Somad stood there as peaceful and Pure as he could be then he stared at his brother....or you could say his look alike* so This is my human half now is it wink well what do you know we do look alike, ha who would have quessed with what you saw of Sanmex i thought you would be more reptilion than human looking  

-D03 Deux Dos-

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:43 pm
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
ah get off of me you stupid muts scream evil * He screamed as he stuck both wolves into the wall* now its yyou turn my little friend... eek evil *Somad was gone untied buy a strange Enigmas with a celestial light surrounded them, they were pure souls* So you think you could get me tied done that easily, did you Sanmex evil
Berry was watching what was going on all around her.
evil scream uh this wont end like this Somad i assure you it wont*Sanmex dissapeared into the greenish ooze, as well a** all the other Enigmas*
"whoa..."Berry was shocked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:54 pm
intense_fire
* all the celestial enigmas dissappear and Somad stood there as peaceful and Pure as he could be then he stared at his brother....or you could say his look alike* so This is my human half now is it wink well what do you know we do look alike, ha who would have quessed with what you saw of Sanmex i thought you would be more reptilion than human looking
wait your not my brother stare ... wait your My soul eek but how i always thought i had my so eek * he paused to think about it* ... stare when i lost him, thats when i lost you, so this is whats become of you, or should i say me
*Somad nodds a yes*
*as he talks both wovles come by his side and return to their earring state except For tamajing, he walks towards Berry and licks her face of the resadue ooze* Are You okay my lady* he bows low and looks her in the eyes with his yellow battled Scarred eyes((on his left side is his scar but Farmoska has it on his right))* im sorry if i cause you this trouble, i trully had no intention for you to get harmed, i would hope you accept my apologizes  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:02 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
intense_fire
wait your not my brother stare ... wait your My soul eek but how i always thought i had my so eek * he paused to think about it* ... stare when i lost him, thats when i lost you, so this is whats become of you, or should i say me*Somad nodds a yes*
*as he talks both wovles come by his side and return to their earring state except For tamajing, he walks towards Berry and licks her face of the resadue ooze* Are You okay my lady* he bows low and looks her in the eyes with his yellow battled Scarred eyes((on his left side is his scar but Farmoska has it on his right))* im sorry if i cause you this trouble, i trully had no intention for you to get harmed, i would hope you accept my apologizes
Berry still a bit weirder out from the ooze."im fine....i think..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:25 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
intense_fire
wait your not my brother stare ... wait your My soul eek but how i always thought i had my so eek * he paused to think about it* ... stare when i lost him, thats when i lost you, so this is whats become of you, or should i say me*Somad nodds a yes*
my lady i must leave your side now but i will return *Tamajing changed into his earring state and Damos returned back to normal*
* after some serious thinking* Berry are you able to get up, that ooze must have frighten you, you could be in shock, just sit there if you can and relax we will all get this orted out okay sweatdrop 3nodding
Somad can you tell me anything else??
* he nodds his head no*
hmmm, i wonder where Ryed and Sabishi went* gets an image in his head* nah i doubt it *but then another image came to his head this of sabishi and him as Farmoska kissing* no you cant be, you too damn, oh well....* see that Berry is staring at him funny*
what you never seen a guy talk to himself before scream stare * storms of with Somad following him*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:38 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
intense_fire
my lady i must leave your side now but i will return *Tamajing changed into his earring state and Damos returned back to normal*
* after some serious thinking* Berry are you able to get up, that ooze must have frighten you, you could be in shock, just sit there if you can and relax we will all get this orted out okay sweatdrop 3nodding
Somad can you tell me anything else??
* he nodds his head no*
hmmm, i wonder where Ryed and Sabishi went* gets an image in his head* nah i doubt it *but then another image came to his head this of sabishi and him as Farmoska kissing* no you cant be, you too damn, oh well....* see that Berry is staring at him funny*
what you never seen a guy talk to himself before scream stare * storms of with Somad following him*
Berry was confused and she didnt understand what he meant. She looked at the ground and closed her eyes and tears comes out. She gets up and walks in the opposite direction knowing he was mad at her for some reason. She walked to the wall's concer and just leaned on it and was staring at the wall right next to her with ooze still over her legs and arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:54 pm
*somad stops and looks at Berry* whats wrong, im sorry if he can be a bit harsh but he isnt mad at you, he is just trying to figure out his feelings towards other people thats all, remember he isnt the only one in that body of his and it can be difficult to understanding what he trully want and not what others want, you understand me, here lets get you cleaned up and ready to go, i wouldnt want you looking like a mess all the time* summons some Tatianas((Celestial Enigmas)) to clean her up* see there all cleen and they even gave you a cute little bow for you to wear, those things are rare ya know and they give the wearers special power, keep that close to you and nothing will ever do you harm xd  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:59 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*somad stops and looks at Berry* whats wrong, im sorry if he can be a bit harsh but he isnt mad at you, he is just trying to figure out his feelings towards other people thats all, remember he isnt the only on in that body of his and it can be difficult to understanding what he trully want and not what others want, you understand me, here lets get you cleaned up and ready to go, i would want you looking like a mess all the time* summons some Tatianas((Celestial Enigmas)) to clean her up* see there all cleen and they even gave you a cute little bow for you to wear, those things are rare and they give the users special power, keep that close to you and nothing will ever do you harm xd
"So then....which one atcually kissed me before? I dont know which one likes me at all...." Berry still didnt look at anything else but the wall."now, i am the one who is confused." Berry closes her eyes and cried quietly so no one could really tell.

((Tatiana is my sister name Mwm 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:02 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*somad stops and looks at Berry* whats wrong, im sorry if he can be a bit harsh but he isnt mad at you, he is just trying to figure out his feelings towards other people thats all, remember he isnt the only on in that body of his and it can be difficult to understanding what he trully want and not what others want, you understand me, here lets get you cleaned up and ready to go, i would want you looking like a mess all the time* summons some Tatianas((Celestial Enigmas)) to clean her up* see there all cleen and they even gave you a cute little bow for you to wear, those things are rare and they give the users special power, keep that close to you and nothing will ever do you harm xd
"So then....which one atcually kissed me before? I dont know which one likes me at all...." Berry still didnt look at anything else but the wall."now, i am the one who is confused." Berry closes her eyes and cried quietly so no one could really tell.

(nice thanx for the info now i have to change it all up agian stare Jk dont worry ill use it, its still a cool name 3nodding ))
ahhh, ah i think that was Tamajing the one that helped you out from the floor, when your attached to someone like Damos so Strongly you see these things thru and thru xd  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:08 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

(nice thanx for the info now i have to change it all up agian stare Jk dont worry ill use it, its still a cool name 3nodding ))
ahhh, ah i think that was Tamajing the one that helped you out from the floor, when your attached to someone like Damos so Strongly you see these things thru and thru xd
"oh...." Berry thought it was Damos who had kissed her and not Tamajing. "You probably should catch up to Damos now huh?" Berry sniffled and didnt say anything else but she did wipe some tears off her face that she had coming out of her eyes. She did her best to try make it not look like she was crying. She beileve showing her sadness or fear for that matter made her look weak.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:12 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"oh...." Berry thought it was Damos who had kissed her and not Tamajing. "You probably should catch up to Damos now huh?" Berry sniffled and didnt say anything else but she did wipe some tears off her face that she had coming out of her eyes. She did her best to try make it not look like she was crying. She beileve showing her sadness or fear for that matter made her look weak.
come on your coming with us too ya know, no sense in leaving you behind, your a strong ascet to our group* then whispers in her ear* beleive me you dont want him to get depressed and mopy that your not near him do ya??
so come on lets go* started jogging towards Damos who was still trying to think things thru*

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:24 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

come on your coming with us too ya know, no sense in leaving you behind, your a strong ascet to our group* then whispers in her ear* beleive me you dont want him to get depressed and mopy that your not near him do ya??
so come on lets go* started jogging towards Damos who was still trying to think things thru*
Berry trys to hide the fact that she was crying and depressed and walked over to the group and followed them around and she didnt say to much at all.

((as much as you know i would love rping more with you on this fine night, i cant. T-T i got to get some rest for school tomorrow. Goodnight MWM ^^ rp with you tomorrow ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:46 am
Ryed chased after Sanmex. Even though Sanmex was a mage of low caliber, he had overthrown Ryed back when he was the Grim Reaper. Now he would finish him off for good. After several times warping between worlds, he got angry. "Where the hell is he?!"  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:54 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed chased after Sanmex. Even though Sanmex was a mage of low caliber, he had overthrown Ryed back when he was the Grim Reaper. Now he would finish him off for good. After several times warping between worlds, he got angry. "Where the hell is he?!"
*in the unspoken Realm* Who was that man with Damos, i have the feeling ive seen him before evil ...uhh its his fault my plan failed stressed *slams his desk breaking it into two* What now, well it doesnt matter i still have him in my custody, i can control his movement with this little pawn of mine twisted 8 turns and stares at a small floating potral showing a child curled in a ball crying in a small dark dungeon*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games