Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

FooFooCuddlyP00PS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:13 pm
Hi, I'm FooFoo, its nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:32 pm
HELLO all i am new to this site and to this guild so hi and want to be friends.  

Omegaxhowler

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:42 pm
New to the Cult. HAIL WII!!! I will play anything Nintendo.

Systems I've owned/Currently own*
Wii*
Gamecube*
N64*
GameBoy Color
GameBoy Advance (SP)
Nintendo DS*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:57 pm
Hey guys!

I'm Guy At Large. I am a HUGE Nintendo maniac! My favorite Nintendo game would have to be Super Paper Mario, and my favorite other game would have to be Halo 3. I have the Wii at my dissposal, and a few other Nintendo systems. Some of the games I can not wait for are Guitar Hero III, and Super Smash Bros Brawl (let's hope there's a demo disk.)

Some other things about me is that I'm 13, I play guitar, and I am a master with technology.

So that's me. Thank you for letting me join, and I promise that I will be a good person.

Guy At Large <('.')>  

Guy At Large

Zavach

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:00 pm
Hey everyone, Thanks for accepting me into the guild ^^ I own a Nintendo 64, DS and Wii. ^_^ As for things to do, I'm pretty good at using RMXP so If anyone needs help w/ that feel free to PM me lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:09 pm
Hi,I'm new to the cult and to Gaia and I love Nintendo

You can call me Nintendo Bro or NB,whichever.

My favorite systems for Nintendo are

NES
SNES
N64
Wii
GameBoy(89)
DS
Game and Watch
GBA

I'm a huge Nintendo Freak, and I'm real cool to get along with.

So uh, yeah Hi.  

NintendoBro

Trunks_Saiyan_Prince

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:16 pm
HE HAS GAME AND WATCH, OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:17 pm
New to the cult and love the fact now I can have a serious discussion about Nintendo related things now. I've owned just about every Nintendo system/peripheral ever made except Virtual Boy(it failed hard but I still wanted it). I have 3 sources for info about new games coming out, even if they're still in Japan.

Enough rambling, see everyone on the boards.  

Kuroki Black

Kayne Hughes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:18 pm
Heylo, I've just been added to the guild blaugh
just call me by my avatar's name, other i may not pick up on abbriviations sweatdrop
I love all the Nintendo consoles, and all the nintendo brands of games along with it, cant wait to troll through the forums ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:36 pm
hi!I'm new! 3nodding 3nodding  

Annamorph

Sparkly Bloodsucker

3,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sazuka57

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:42 pm
Hi! My name is Sazuka57 (right off of my PSO character), and I obsess over Fire Emblem and Baten Kaitos endlessly. I'm an RPG fanatic and i love it. let's talk!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:46 pm
Moof! DogCow here and I own an SNES and a few Game Boys.  

DogCow

7,600 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Gaian 50

chocolope kush

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:49 pm
Hello. I'm new here. I own a DS, GC, and a N64.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:53 pm
Heeeey! `Sup, people! I'm [Baa.Baa.Blacksheep], but you can just call me Baa. I'm a huuuuge Nintendo fangirl...Miyamoto is my God. mrgreen I'll buy almost anything they poop out. wink

Neeways...I love the Legend of Zelda series the most, expecially Ocarina of Time. LINK IS MINE, BISHES! evil

Ahem...So, I also love Pokemon, and the Tales series...And a lot of other games I don't feel like going through. I'm a gamer. I love anime, manga, books(expecially the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, and the Immortals series by Tamora Pierce), sleeping, eating...I have a SNES, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, Nintendo SP, and a PS2....I desperately want a Nintendo DS and a Wii... crying Woe to poorness.

Soooooo...Yeah. Me in a nutshell, basically!

[Baa.Baa.Blacksheep]

jsngrantz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:57 pm
Hi my name is Jason. I'm a new member. I own a Wii and DS. i look forward to meeting other nintendo fans!!  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games