Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonix13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:21 pm
For whatever reason, the others failed to notice that Alpheus was now on the ground, jerking with laughter at the little dog.
"Guys...hehehe...wait..hehehee.....wait up!" he gasped in between great whoops of laughter.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:50 pm
"I've always liked Sparky the Wonderdog, but Flyfer has a nice enough ring to it." With his tail wagging he continued his scent search. "Heh, sorry about that Mirado. I can't resist spell mimicking every once in a while."  

Gredar

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:05 pm
"Whatever. It's fine," Mirado answered. It had been a nice distraction, and had helped to loosen him up. However, he was now reminded of his task. "You still have the scent?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:51 pm
"Sort of. I can't pick up any distinct scents, but the smell of blood is still very strong from the village." He stopped, pacing back and forth across the path searching for a stronger trail. "Hopefully the trail will get stronger once the blood scent dies down."  

Gredar

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:09 pm
"Ok. Flyfer..." She sniffed the air slightly. "Ugh! It's rotten blood! It can't posibly be from a day or two ago! Not even a week! It must be months old!" Constance's nose crinkled in discust.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:07 am
Marten raised his head to look at her. "Then why would there be this much blood?" He asked. He was worried now, if the knights had gone a different way or left a false trail it was unlikely he would ever find the true path.  

Gredar

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:32 pm
"It must have been a previous hunt." Constance said, shrugging. "They don't tend to clean up the mess after they've finished, you know. They just leave the blood to rot. It's such a wast of a good thing, if you ask me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:38 pm
"What?! How far ahead of us are they?!" Mirado shouted in a panic, his fist clenched tight.  

Masamune 5.0

Gredar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:08 pm
"Relax Mirado. More likely this place has been bathed in some sort of necromantic energy. If Dracquis went this way it's possible his aura could have aged the blood like this, or there may be another necromancer here we haven't seen." He paced over to the edge of the path, hoping for a clearer scent. "It's also possible they kept the blood themselves to cover their tracks. Mixed with certain herbs blood can be the best way to hide scent and footprints." Or, he considered, Constance could be right.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:11 pm
"Besides that, if they where to far ahead of us, I couldn't have tracked their origanal scent in the first place."  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:16 pm
"Either way we don't have a clear scent. What do we do know?" Mirado posed the question with urgency. "Just walk blindly forward?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:38 pm
"Or we could sit here and wait for inocent blood to be spilled." Constance shrugged. "Your choice. Besides, I like games and this is a game of chance, is it not?"  

demonofwhite

Gredar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:40 pm
Marten sat, looking up at Mirado. "You said they're after someone? Wouldn't it be prudent then to move and protect them since we no longer know where their enemies are? Or do you still not trust us?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:22 pm
"Alright. Let's head east. I'd rather we knew the exact location of the knights, but I guess it can't be helped." Mirado had a stern look on his face. He then began to continue heading east. "Come on. We don't have any time to lose."  

Masamune 5.0

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:29 pm
Constance smiled and skipped forward. "Come on you gyes! Hurry up!"  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games