Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a sword?
  yes (flame)
  yes (aegis)
  yes (katana)
  yes (G blade)
  no
View Results

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:08 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
((cool avi ))

Berry looked at him then down."okay.....i still dont even understand what is going on...." Berry took out the book from her bag." I got sooo interested in this symbol. Its like a half heartless symbol and half organization. " Berry kepted reading on in the book.

[[thanks. yours isn't bad either.]]

Ryed was thinking while slashing through more of the easy enemies where no end seemed to come to. "I think I get it. This 'war' has something to do with that symbol. It's an alliance between the Heartless and the Nobodies!" Ryed was happy he found out the meaning behind the symbol and rushed to the entry portal. He pointed one of his keyblades to it and 'locked' it. "Right, that's taken care of." As soon as he said that, a new portal opened up. "Oh no, more of them? Can't they give us a break?"
"I don't really know.... Right now I'm not sure what is going on still. I dont even know that there was a war going on...." Berry looked at him"Where are the others at?"

"Wait, everyone else went to save the dean? That means I can have some fun!" He rose up in the air with his keyblades crossed in front of him. He pulled his legs towards him so he looked like a ball with wings. From everywhere dark sparks came together around Ryed. When Ryed was almost completely engulfed by the sparks, he stratched all his limbs, sending all the sparks in every direction. All intruders vanished into thin air, and so did the portal. "Right, that's that. C'mon, let's get out of here."
Berry gets up and puts the book in her bag and begins to walk over to him." Where do we go? There is no where safe." Berry looked up at him.

He smiled. "Not IN the building, no. But they don't knwo about the basement." He opened the door to the hall and looked around. When he decided it was safe, he motioned her to follow.
Berry followed him,"Okay....." Berry was worried about her friends still.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:24 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
"I don't really know.... Right now I'm not sure what is going on still. I dont even know that there was a war going on...." Berry looked at him"Where are the others at?"

"Wait, everyone else went to save the dean? That means I can have some fun!" He rose up in the air with his keyblades crossed in front of him. He pulled his legs towards him so he looked like a ball with wings. From everywhere dark sparks came together around Ryed. When Ryed was almost completely engulfed by the sparks, he stratched all his limbs, sending all the sparks in every direction. All intruders vanished into thin air, and so did the portal. "Right, that's that. C'mon, let's get out of here."
Berry gets up and puts the book in her bag and begins to walk over to him." Where do we go? There is no where safe." Berry looked up at him.

He smiled. "Not IN the building, no. But they don't knwo about the basement." He opened the door to the hall and looked around. When he decided it was safe, he motioned her to follow.

Ryed noticed her being worried. "Is something wrong?"

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:07 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"i wonder if my friend and the others are okay....." Berry looks up at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:47 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

[[sorry I'm so late, my sis 'stole' the pc from me. D< ]]

"They're prabably allright. They seem good fighters." Ryed looked around the corner, then turned to the right.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:25 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"They're prabably allright. They seem good fighters." Ryed looked around the corner, then turned to the right.
((its ok . i been have internet probelms ><))

Berry folloes closely by him."Okay, i really hope so...they are all so nice..." She saids.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:36 pm
"Ok..."
*Shows a page full of drawings, he points to what looks like a chibi Hydra with a heart in it's chest*
"All living beings have hearts, these give us emotions..."
*Points to a bunch of smileys with different expressions*
"....Such as anger, happiness, sadness, envy, and others"
*Points to a little Shadow Heartless with a heart shaped hole in it's chest*
"Heartless, however are one of the many creatures that don't have hearts"
*Points to a bloody picture of the heartless eating Hydra's chest*
"So they steal hearts from other beings"
*Points to a Armour Heartless*
"And they become stronger, any other questions?"
*Hands Hydra back the pen and paper*  

MageofH

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:50 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

Berry folloes closely by him."Okay, i really hope so...they are all so nice..." She saids.

"I bet they are .. " Ryed was thinking about Helio. He was his only friend. On this academy, and all previous ones. They came by a big door and Ryed stopped. He looked around to make sure none of the heartless or nobodies followed. "This is it. The academy's basement. No Heartless, Nobody or evildoer has ever been in here." He opened the door for her. "After you."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:00 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"I bet they are .. " Ryed was thinking about Helio. He was his only friend. On this academy, and all previous ones. They came by a big door and Ryed stopped. He looked around to make sure none of the heartless or nobodies followed. "This is it. The academy's basement. No Heartless, Nobody or evildoer has ever been in here." He opened the door for her. "After you."
Berry was a bit shakly and she walks into the room"
Will the others know i am here?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:03 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"I could sent them a mental message if you'd like."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:07 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"its okay...you dont have to...." Berry looked around the room"So what is going to happen now?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:11 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"its okay...you dont have to...." Berry looked around the room"So what is going to happen now?"

Ryed thought for a minute . "Well .. Your friends went to the dean to see if he's alright .. My friend Helio will be there too , since he had an appointment with the dean for blowing up the gym .. So it will prbably be over soon . I do hope no one pushes Helio over the edge . It would be fatal for the entire school . Even for us !"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:46 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

Ryed thought for a minute . "Well .. Your friends went to the dean to see if he's alright .. My friend Helio will be there too , since he had an appointment with the dean for blowing up the gym .. So it will prbably be over soon . I do hope no one pushes Helio over the edge . It would be fatal for the entire school . Even for us !"
"okay....."Berry was only half paiding attention to what was being said by him and was wondering how her friend was doing and how mad he probably was going to be at her for running away like that in the library.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:30 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"okay....."Berry was only half paiding attention to what was being said by him and was wondering how her friend was doing and how mad he probably was going to be at her for running away like that in the library.

Ryed noticed that she wasn't listening. "You're really worried about him, are you?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:57 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

Ryed noticed that she wasn't listening. "You're really worried about him, are you?"
"yeah.....i just ran off....like a baby...." Berry sighed then looked at him" i ran away from him and he doesnt know if i am okay and i dont know if he is okay."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:54 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"yeah.....i just ran off....like a baby...." Berry sighed then looked at him" i ran away from him and he doesnt know if i am okay and i dont know if he is okay."

"Hmm .. It's settled. We're going to look for your friend. But first, do you have a Keyblade?"

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff