Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uwasa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:29 pm
Nice ears hey it would be good if you made an apearance anyone big news.Also great idea valentine danc ei love it but when is the feild trip.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:32 pm
While Kurai and Ky are playing games to thier hearts content, I am stuck here. STUPID GAMES! WHY ARE YOU NOT WOOORKING?!!!!!!!!! crying

Ok we can have a valentines dance. Good Idea. Also, should we push the field trip back a week? (Kurai's playing ro and I have to work at the school, public school, not this one whee ) But what do you all think? The field trip will require alot of supervision since we are going to use so many npcs.  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:41 pm
::slams hands on desk:: BAH! I AM NOT ADDICTED TO RO!!!

AND TOMMOROW! (technically today..)

I WILL STAY ON GAIA INSTEAD AND RP (or work on Kuro-Rene) !!! ::sniff::

what am i getting myself into... crying ..

This is mainly to show Kyalan and Rene that i RO isnt mind controling.

oh and RO snapshot..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((OOOh i could also finish up those Sigs that are waiting XP ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:42 pm
heh heh heh, we'll see. And for the record, playing Gunbound or Survival Project in place of RO is considered cheating. blaugh  

xxrageofangelsxx

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:44 pm
Supposedly, Alan told me that he's going to give Steph a CD with RO on it when she goes to his school for a day some point or something...and then she gives that to me so I can do RO. Yay. Let's hope it actually happens. Or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:00 pm
You were soooo addicted to RO last time you played! This time, its only been like a week so I haven't said anything.

TOMARROW! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I GET TO GO TO PUBLIC SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Tucker who I'm interning with says there's nothing for me to do during his class time so I get to go and participate in a bunch of class!!!! ^>^ I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get to do TOK which will be so fun compared to all my bibicla theology, and theater, and literature, oh! And he really wants to put me in at least 1 class where no students pay attention so I can see what a big difference it is from my school.....and so that I can beat up some b4k4 again.

I'll give you your cd next week DP, when school starts again.

AND I GET MY FRUITS BASKET ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Rene the Hopeless

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:14 pm
You going to public school, which one?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:13 pm
Kurai's, Watkins Mill, just from today til Thursday for my school internship.

Anyone have any ideas on when we should start the thread? W00t, I found out I only have to work til like 3.  

Rene the Hopeless

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:24 pm
i wonder how public shcool is..im just your weird hyper Cathiloc shcool girl ((ha ha but you gotta luv the uniforms!! xd )) I got 3 manga!!mars and Ranma 1/2!! *w00ts*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:22 am
Ranma 1/2.... omg.. that stuff is great XD. You gotta love Kuno!

And hmm well mai no RO oath went out pretty well.. since the server was down the entire day yesterday as i heard O_o;; but i was able to do it XD. Unfourtantly i wasnt able to spend time on Gaia either to the fact of Ky wanting me to go on Survival Project and me falling asleep till 2 pm X__x;; and then going to Wushu. Heh.. not very healthy to do Wushu in a sleeping state...

::whoosh:: haircut.  

KuraiGekkou

uwasa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:39 pm
Public school sucks major balls but i refuse to do religion.I have a ferm stand on being neutral when it come to religion.Yes yes we have to love the uniforms. O.O  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:46 pm
But before i get my head chopped off for that unfirom remark i would like to point out we need a little less drama in the school.Like i'am not gonna sit here and name names but it make sit hard to hang out or be freind with characters when they neve rhave a high note.Also when you talk to someone and you always have to worry about them freaking out some way shape or form.Also for a fighting school i personaly don't see a whole lot of fighting.Anyway i'am ready to recieve hate mail and such about this post.If you do not like this you can delete it i don't care.  

uwasa

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:35 pm
true,some people are majorly injured every day..a few bigs scnees if great but on everyday for yoru charcter kidna gets..annoying.O.o YEA!!More fighting!!*gets bombs out*hahahah!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:06 pm
Uwasa, this is gonna sound wierd but, aren't you the one who has randomly gone up to people like Aili saying that you must kill them?  

Rene the Hopeless

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:07 pm
Once and that had a detailed stroy behind it it was'nt random it was a build up for something else allie just was around at the time and it worked out better then i hoped.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games