Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Zodiac Signs (Don't Forget Eastern Zodiac!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:34 am
I'm Aries and the Snake (chinese)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:58 am
I'm a total Pisces biggrin And a total Ram. They both suit me perfectly somehow. I love it. heart  

beccamon

xXspanner_dogXx

2,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:32 am
i'm a gemini...intellectual and eloquent.. sweatdrop
ooo ^^
chinese zodiac: im a snake (romantic and deep thinking)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:54 am
I'm a tiger and a pisces ..... no wonder I like the water.

"Born leader" is the key word for the Tigers. They are always in the lead and are most likely the ones to cry out "Let's Go"! Noble and Fearless, Tigers are respected for their courage, even from those working against them.
Tiger people are difficult to resist, for they are magnetic characters and their natural air of authority confers a certain prestige on them. They are tempestuous yet calm, warm-hearted yet fearsome, courageous in the face of danger yet yielding and soft in mysterious, unexpected places.
Tigers are sensitive, emotional. They are capable of great love, but they become too intense about it. They are also territorial and possessive, if you are a friend of a Tiger, he wants you to take his side against the bad guys and because the Tiger is so adorable, you often do. As lovers, Tigers are passionate and romantic, but the real challenge for the Tiger is to grasp the true meaning of moderation.
Solitude is often the price Tigers pay for their position of authority, but they become accustomed to it. Better still, they draw on the experience, gaining new energies and great strength.
The lucky Tiger represents the greatest power on earth, and is the emblem of protection for human life. A Tiger in the house minimizes the Three Great Risks -- thieves, fire, and evil spirits. If there are two Tigers in the house, however, one of them has to go!

PISCES
------------
Imaginative and sensitive, Compassionate and kind, Selfless and unworldly, Intuitive and sympathetic

On the dark side....
Escapist and idealistic, Secretive and vague, Weak-willed and easily led

Pisceans possess a gentle, patient, malleable nature. They have many generous qualities and are friendly, good natured, kind and compassionate, sensitive to the feelings of those around them, and respond with the utmost sympathy and tact to any suffering they encounter. They are deservedly popular with all kinds of people, partly because their easygoing, affectionate, submissive natures offer no threat or challenge to stronger and more exuberant characters. They accept the people around them and the circumstances in which they find themselves rather than trying to adapt them to suit themselves, and they patiently wait for problems to sort themselves out rather than take the initiative in solving them. They are more readily concerned with the problems of others than with their own.
Their natures tend to be too otherworldly for the practical purposes of living in this world as it is. They sometimes exist emotionally rather than rationally, instinctively more than intellectually (depending on how they are aspected). They long to be recognized as greatly creative. They also dislike disciple and confinement. The nine-to-five life is not for them. Any rebellion they make against convention is personal, however, as they often times do not have the energy or motivation to battle against the Establishment.

Mmmm. My signs seem to be somewhat at odds.  

shelly draven

--0phelia--Dr0wns--

Melodious Nymph

15,900 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:45 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eastern: Gemini/Cancer Cusp (Cancer 100%, though)
    Chinese Zodiac: Dragon-Earth
    You're sound asleep but I feel pain.
    You win my thoughts | You're in my head again
    I wonder what you dream... When you dream
    Do you feel what I feel?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:27 am
I´m a Gemini. My chinese zodiac is the cow ^O^  

ii Kairi - Chan

Xxthe real vampirexX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:40 pm
I'm a Taurus and a Bull in the Chinese zodiac...amazing eh? lol I'm stubborn, down to earth and like staying at home more than going out to party. Supposedly, my sign values monetary things, but that's not true for me personally... Taureens are also suppose to be freaks in bed... hmm.....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:40 pm
Eastern Zodian could be its own thread. biggrin

Leo/Virgo cuspian here, just barely into Virgo.  

Piet Hoekstra

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:04 pm
I'm a proud Leo (rooster). On the good side I am: Generous and warmhearted, creative and enthusiastic, broad-minded and expansive, faithful and loving (which is all true). On the dark side, I am: Pompous and patronizing, bossy and interfering, dogmatic and intolerant. (Which is as well all true!)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:10 am
Shadow fox Azumi
Im an Aries, the ram and leader of the zodiac, head strong and free spirited.

^^ Same! we like are ruled by Mars!!
biggrin Mars is my favorite Sailor Scout!!>w<
razz Were an "emotional" group
and out key part is out HEAD!!!! biggrin  

Yindraia

Sarcastic Bookworm

Amoe Chan

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:56 pm
i'm a virgo  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:29 pm
Pisces
Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic
On the dark side....
Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led  

Kirai Dragon

missery buisness

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:37 pm
User Image

I AM A AQUARIUS  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:06 pm
I have three zodiacs.
General: I'M A SCORPIO!
Chinese: I'M A MONKEY!
Gaian!: I'm a Vulpis!
Can't remember diddly about what their meanings are at the moment...  

Rinthia

Shadow Dragon

lesslife_morekill

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:01 am
im an aries.

isnt therer some kinda chart which show what zodiac sign go good together and which dont?  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff