Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Create and Share ~ post your art, writing, and other works! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:14 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Anyone here seen my drawing yet?...............................anyone? gonk
I need replies here.............. domokun

Still no replies............*sighs*............. sweatdrop
Im getting really bored now..............*plots to murder all boys from my school cos of their ugliness and stpidity*

Ah..
Please don't spam ICU. 3nodding
Replies are not automatic, we're not here 24 a day. <<;
It's unreasonable to simply bump the thread while it's on the first page.

Anyways since you asked for criticing; *Will be honest*
something that could be improved would be the colouring, it's too light and it doesn't blend. The shading is hard to notice. 0___0;

Aside that I'm pretty sure if you sold that type of art on gaia you'd get at least 500 gold but that isn't the type of art I normally go for.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:24 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
7Sapphire8Dragon9
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Anyone here seen my drawing yet?...............................anyone? gonk
I need replies here.............. domokun

Still no replies............*sighs*............. sweatdrop
Im getting really bored now..............*plots to murder all boys from my school cos of their ugliness and stpidity*

Ah..
Please don't spam ICU. 3nodding
Replies are not automatic, we're not here 24 a day. <<;
It's unreasonable to simply bump the thread while it's on the first page.

Anyways since you asked for criticing; *Will be honest*
something that could be improved would be the colouring, it's too light and it doesn't blend. The shading is hard to notice. 0___0;

Aside that I'm pretty sure if you sold that type of art on gaia you'd get at least 500 gold but that isn't the type of art I normally go for.

Sorry for spamming, it because im too impatient sometimes when im bored sweatdrop
Anyway thanks for advice, i know the colouring is a bit light, i also got another one that is deeply coloured but i dont think it is not as good sweatdrop  

` T a p i o c a `

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:15 pm
Geez, two pages without a trace of artwork or writing. confused I'll post up another chapter excerpt from my story.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:16 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Minielf

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:14 am
This is another manga ive drawn, its not really that good stare , i drawn this cos i was bored, sorry if you cant see it that well sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I didnt san it on my scanner because it aint working tat the moment (dunno why), so i took a pic of it on my webcam sweatdrop
Im putting it here cos i wont mind you people copying it, cos it is not actually my best...............  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:56 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
This is another manga ive drawn, its not really that good stare , i drawn this cos i was bored, sorry if you cant see it that well sweatdrop
I didnt san it on my scanner because it aint working tat the moment (dunno why), so i took a pic of it on my webcam sweatdrop
Im putting it here cos i wont mind you people copying it, cos it is not actually my best...............

Haha, I've seen that..you can buy it a book at book store and it teaches you how to draw that fire thingy..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:45 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Haha, I've seen that..you can buy it a book at book store and it teaches you how to draw that fire thingy..

Yeah thats what i done, i bought step-by-step manga by Ben Krefta (shcolastic) mrgreen
And the one on my site ( http://www.piczo.com/midtwilitenite?g=3752952&cr=3 )was also kinda based on the book i bought, drawn by using 3D shapes to draw the body, which is "very" useful 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:26 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9

its actually not that bad compared to my drawing...i like your webcam...it takes pictures very clear...not like mine...  

[Monchhichi]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:39 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Yeah thats what i done, i bought step-by-step manga by Ben Krefta (shcolastic) mrgreen
And the one on my site ( http://www.piczo.com/midtwilitenite?g=3752952&cr=3 )was also kinda based on the book i bought, drawn by using 3D shapes to draw the body, which is "very" useful 3nodding

How old are you again?..your drawing looks more like manga than anime..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:09 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9

I already said it was manga drawing not anime stare
Anyway im 13, havent i told you that already?  

` T a p i o c a `

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:59 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Not sure xd ..I draw anime=]..more than manga..I just don't like how manga looks kind of simple..anime looks more detailed like Inu-Yasha..and other animes like that. That's the thing I like to draw anime..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:13 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Not sure xd ..I draw anime=]..more than manga..I just don't like how manga looks kind of simple..anime looks more detailed like Inu-Yasha..and other animes like that. That's the thing I like to draw anime..

y don't u post some of your artwork here??  

[Monchhichi]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:14 pm
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Scanner problem: I lost the scanner install disk..need to find it..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:18 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Scanner problem: I lost the scanner install disk..need to find it..

datz sad...u betta find it!!! i must have a scanner...  

[Monchhichi]

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:04 am
*is too lazy to update post 1

*sigh

I wish I was that good at anything.. xP  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games