Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:03 pm
rahenno comes up from behind neska"reppushou(gale wind palm)" rahenno charges at neska attempts to jap his fist in his back  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:12 pm
kittyXOX
sensei scream why? we can help!

"it will be better for me to hold them here for a bit rather then you all getting hurt in the process you just protect Susumu and get to a safe area"
Rj says still not taking his off of the others  

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:33 pm
and rahenno? ge cab fight and i have to leave neutral  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:57 pm
The bone around his arm shot out towards The guys bear him. and then the bone reformed, then was not heavy. "Your lighting will not affect me." He said as his other arm turned yellow and he increesed his hearing as the light as he opened Four life gates and became alot faster and stronger. Sand came out of the ground and began you attach itself to his body.  

Death_God_Sakura

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:08 pm
(what happen to me attack you completely forgot about me)  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:13 pm
(I fixed my post read it, I never dodged your attack but if you go for me you'll get hurt so choose wisely.)  

Death_God_Sakura

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:19 pm
rahenno bearly dodges the bone that flys towards him "suiton mizurappa(violent water wave)" rahenno fires a wave directly at neska, intending not to miss.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:24 pm
Neska looked at the wave and then brought up his yellow arm as it turned into a shield big enough it would cover him and the wave would have no affect to him, but the shield might be damaged.  

Death_God_Sakura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:33 pm
(actually, that wasn't an auto hit, if she charges it in her hand and grabs you, you have another post to stop the damage, but technically its not auto hit, she defelceted it.)

Oroami showed up as the sky got dark like the sun set. "Flare." he said as he summoned the fire wolf, "good boy." Oroami began to focus on the shadows as his eyes changed pitch black, a maroon star in the middle with a line going through it from the top to bottom. He grabebd his sword as he did the darkness followed it. it began to build with darkness but it was a demonic sort of dark, it even seemed to spark. Oroami moved like a bullet he moved from place in the shadow to place i the shadow. he then swung his katana at neska's neck.

While Oroami attacked the wolf charged at neska fire flared from its mouth. the wolf jumped towards neswka and immediantly the wolf transformed into a meteor racing towards neska.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:35 pm
rahenno pulls out his ice katana and stops the wave he was doing. "time to pick up the pace, hyouton stage 2, water" rahenno eyes are still red but glow abit light due to stage 2, with two tomas in his eyes"suiton bakusui shouha(explosive water shockwave)" rahenno fires another wave to break the shield and hit neska.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:38 pm
Neska quickly pulse a giant burst of lighting and jumped away. He looked at the shadow. "Now that is a demon. I just hate darkness." He said as the lighting could be seen on his body now. he placed his hands together. Two Giant lighting snakes appeared off of Neska's body. One shot towards Oroami and the other towards the wolf.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:44 pm
"your forgetting about me"
Rj said as he powered up his swords as they burst into flames from his chakra
"Raheeno you are going to go with the others me and Oroami will handle this, its an order"  

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:44 pm
Oroami moved through the shadows again to avoid the snake this time he was inches behind neska, but he faced back words, he sent his katana inverted in a stab at neska's side.

The wolf let out an explosion of fire as it charged agaqin at neska its fur a pattern of beautiful flames. it struck out at neska again this time his claw turned into a miniture bon fire, it would incenerate anything it came close to.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:48 pm
"looks like you just made oroami" rahenno forms handsigns and creates four clones then they all make more handsigns and together they say"hijustu sensatsu suishou (secret justu thousand flying water needles)" the rahennos fires the 5000 rounds of needles at neska.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:52 pm
Neska waited abit so that He might be able to have a foe take out an enemy for him. Just before the sword, the needle and the wolf hit him. He disappeared and reapper on the head of a snake. "If I am on lighting you will have to find a way around that." As the Snake disappeared and he bite his thumb and pushed it on the ground. A large puff of fog and then there was a human size rat appeared.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games