Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:30 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
This surprises him and he pulls away quickly remembering he never had any food.
"I'm so sorry! I'm just hungry, I haven't eaten yet. Would you like me to get you some food? I'm going to go get some."

She sits up embarrased. "Oh, I'm sorry Tuesday. Um.. sure I'll have some red wine, and whatever else they is to eat. Thank you..."

"Hey...Its okay."He said and kisses her cheek.
"I'll be back soon" With that he walks out of the room and down to the dining hall, gets some red wine and walks back to the room, a few stare and whisper.

"Here you go." Hands her the blood. He gulps his down.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:34 pm
"Hey...Its okay."He said and kisses her cheek.
"I'll be back soon" With that he walks out of the room and down to the dining hall, gets some red wine and walks back to the room, a few stare and whisper.

"Here you go." Hands her the blood. He gulps his down.

"Oh thank you Tuesday." she says and smiles.
"Did anybody say anything when you walked out with two glasses? Or i mean, did you here anything?"  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:37 pm
[quote="[The][Shika][Spazz]

"Did anybody say anything when you walked out with two glasses? Or i mean, did you here anything?"
"Yeah. I heard a couple people think. They were saying stuff like:
'Ohhh, I wonder where he's going...'

Does this bother you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:40 pm
Lyke LAWL
[quote="[The][Shika][Spazz]

"Yeah. I heard a couple people think. They were saying stuff like:
'Ohhh, I wonder where he's going...'

Does this bother you?"

"Hmm? Does what bother me?" she says looking confused.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:41 pm
"People talking...About us." He places his hand on hers.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:46 pm
"Oh.. no not really. Why would it?"

He's... holding my hand. WOW. He is so nice, and gorgeous. . She thought, then remebered that he could hear her thinking that. Oops.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:48 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]

He's... holding my hand. WOW. He is so nice, and gorgeous. . She thought, then remebered that he could hear her thinking that. Oops.

"Oh, I'm just wondering. Haha, Thank you. Your nice and gorgeous too. So. Anymore questions?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:53 pm
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]

"Oh, I'm just wondering. Haha, Thank you. Your nice and gorgeous too. So. Anymore questions?

She blushes, then asks "Um.. exactly how old are you Tuesday? I mean because some Vampires look very young and beautiful but are actually very old old.."  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:55 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]

She blushes, then asks "Um.. exactly how old are you Tuesday? I mean because some Vampires look very young and beautiful but are actually very old old.."
"Oh! Technically I'm like, 95 years old...But I have the body of an 18 year old. What about you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:00 pm
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]

"Oh! Technically I'm like, 95 years old...But I have the body of an 18 year old. What about you?"

"Oh really? I'm actually just 17 almost 18. I would never have guessed that you were that old. You're too... gorgeous for me to notice."

She had just finished her glass of blood, and set it on the bedside table. She looked up at him.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:05 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]

"Oh really? I'm actually just 17 almost 18. I would never have guessed that you were that old. You're too... gorgeous for me to notice."

She had just finished her glass of blood, and set it on the bedside table. She looked up at him.
"Wow. People think I'm 16, I tell them I'm 18. So I'll be 18 for you, and everyone else here." Tuesday looks down at her and her open neck.
"Do you mind?" He guestures at her neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:08 pm
"Oh no I dont, go ahead." She looks at him with glassy-eyed. "I love you."  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:15 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
He looks back at her stare. He places himself behind her and cranes his head so that it is by hers.
"Now I want you to remember that this will not kill you and it will not harm you in any way."
Be careful Tuesday, remember what happened the last time? He brushed his teeth along her neck and sank in his fangs.
For what seemed to lasf forever only lasted a couple of minutes. At least the good thing was that the blood wasn't getting on the sheets.
Enough of this. Your going to hurt her.
Your right.

He found himself again and drew back away from her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:29 am
Princess Naika

She seemed to have missed one because by the time she had named them all he had vanished. She sighed and looked around just in case he would reapear....but he didnt. She thought a bit maybe i should go and look for him later, he might. no .... he wouldn't " well let's be on our way... let's not kep breakfeast waiting for us.." she smiled and started walking. Her purple velvet dress was slliding on the floor, and the blood red ribbons added the perfect comination to the dress. Her hair, as golden as gold,was in a braid with jeweled accessories. She wore the some choker that she wore she was a child, a black one with a jewled cross.

as they walked through the hallways to the breakfeast room, she looked everwhere on her way, in vain to try and spot him. But somehow it seemed as if he had acctualy vanished, she smiled and continued as though nothing was bothering her.

Raphael looked at Hikari as though she was insane. He wasn't being rude in truth he was doing what came natural to him, telling or showing people how he felt. He didn't really care what others would feel or say he just cared that he would tell them how he felt and that would be that. He saw nothing gained by keeping things to yourself. "Well we have to have lovely cold wine because somebody, known to us as Dray seemed to forget to get it out last night." He gave a look to Emilia, only her brother could do that, the wine of course was not wine, but rather blood, unlike most vampires they liked to have their blood saved rather than go out and drain another.

Emilia let out a little giggle, only the feared Dray could be so forgetful over these things. She then turned to Hikari, "I will perpare you your breakfast Hikari." She smiled, none of the others would probably know or remember how to cook, they often just had their blood to survive. Clearly it wasn't their own but it was blood. She wonded what she was looking for and who that person she saw had been.  

~Immortal Crow~

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:03 am
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
He looks back at her stare. He places himself behind her and cranes his head so that it is by hers.
"Now I want you to remember that this will not kill you and it will not harm you in any way."
Be careful Tuesday, remember what happened the last time? He brushed his teeth along her neck and sank in his fangs.
For what seemed to lasf forever only lasted a couple of minutes. At least the good thing was that the blood wasn't getting on the sheets.
Enough of this. Your going to hurt her.
Your right.

He found himself again and drew back away from her.

She had had her eyes closed. She opened them when she felt hm draw back. "Oh.. what is it. Is something wrong?" She sits up in the bed. She looks down and noticed the blood dripping down her neck.

"Oh! Sorry I'll be right back." She hopped out of the bed and ran to the door. She opened it and quietly stepped out. Hoping that no one would see her see slipped down and across the hall, and into a bathroom. She grabbed a hand towel that was hanging on a bar.

She twisted the cold water knob and threw the towel under the water. Lilli hurriedly rang out the towel and held it to her neck. She looked at her eyes were which changing from a deep blue, into a silvery light blue.

What? How is that happening? I've never seen them do this! What's happening to me? She felt herself getting dizzy again. No, no Lilli don't do this! Not now. She fell to her knees, still holding the towel against her neck. Her eyes were becoming heavy, Maybe i should just shut them... NO! DON'T!

Slowly, Lilli stood up grabing the sides of the sink for support. There was a knock at the door.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games