Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:52 pm
Leon felt something was up. He went into the hall again and noticed Reign sitting munching cookies. "Oh my... I'll find you a room come on follow me...perhaps Erri has a bedroom beside hers... ((Gahhh where is Erri....)) Leon lead her around looking for a spare room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:59 pm
she nodded slowly, her cheeks round like a chipmunk's and she scrabbled behind him, a bit tired "mmm....red?....tired...."  

Acrisiss

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:07 pm
"Ahh okay I understand." Leon picked her up after she was done muching her cookies. "Here we go." Leon found a room small but not too small. He almost felt like a father now which was alright with him. " Alright Reign you ready for bed?" Leon then removed the covers enough so he could fit her in. He ruffled her hair a little and made sure she felt comfortable. Goodnight Reign." Leon said smiling. He figured he should stay for another moment to see what she would do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:11 pm
she yawned sleepily, settling herself in the covers before her eyes finally slipped closed, with her curled up with her tail wrapping around her body, breathing softly in sleep  

Acrisiss

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:15 pm
Leon petted her one last time. "Goodnight." he walked out of the room and began to read his poetry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:09 pm
Kai lay awake mumbling to himself.  

kai wolf white

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:15 pm
((sorry ive been working like crazy))

Erri put her hand on leons back i have a better room for her conected to mine Erri smiled and picked her up then walked over to a little door with pink writing that said Rosa Erri's middle name meaning pink and she opened the door to relviel and pink fuzzy hallway she walked down it with motioning for Leon to fallow then came to a stop there was to huge double doors on each wall one with Erri writen on it on the left wll and on the right wall it said Reign the reason why she had disapered before cause she had been painting it and getting it ready so she opened the doors to reveil a huge room filled with every thing a girl could ever want and more she walked over to a round bed white as snow with a lase falling all around it conseiling it then placed her there and covered her up sleep thight and as for you Leon fallow me i want to show you something for you to use at any time She grabed his hand and left the room going to her own mathing Reign's only pink and blue not white as snow but one difference was that there was another door to that she walked and opened it up to reviel her own personal library she smiled at Leon  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:19 am
kai heard Erri and Leon talking in the hall,so he decided to follow them for a while.After they were gone kai snuck out of the room and down the hall.  

kai wolf white

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:42 pm
Leon smiled. "This is extrodinary but please don't rush me in one night heh...I am going to read the books you gave me tonight and perhaps take a look through very soon...may I admit something Erri...when I was a slave I never had any freedom...but I deep down wanted to take care of someone younger than I...and well spending time here with you and kai...well it only makes me want to do it more...you saw how I tried to help out...and another confession...my misstress's name was Rein...not with a g and not spelt r-ai-i-n...while everyone was out a sent a letter to my brother...told him I was helping watch over others..." Leon said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:28 pm
"I've always wanted to have a mother and father."Kai steped out of the shadows.  

kai wolf white

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:57 pm
"Why where did you come from? Gave me quite a scare...you can't get to sleep can you?" Leon asked. (I see it...he needs someone to take care of him...I honestly have no idea how even I have survived as long as I have.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:51 pm
"Im quite good at that...and no i can't sleep."Kai was a very good sneaker,sometimes almost invisible when following something.Kai yawned,"i realy need to sleep but i can't.Erri you seem well equiped for taking care of animals, could you help?"  

kai wolf white

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:32 pm
Erri stood there in shock at the mother fater comment than looked at Leon and blushed at the thought that kai saw her and Leon as his parents now but that would in sence mean oh no no no he cant think that me and Leon would evr become a couple oh my ummm well ya i guess i am come here i know what will put anyone to sleep ((it really does put my friends to sleep)) she walked over to the bed and patted next to her for him to lay down  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:31 am
Leon then became curious as to what Erri would do. Not to mention he had turned a shade of red as well. He looked the other way until his face became normal shade.  

Tos Banning Team-5000

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:59 am
"ok."Kai laied down next to Erri,and smiled at Leon.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games