Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Cheshire Raver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:39 pm
Let the music enter your mind....
Welcome everyfur~
then surrender the body.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:28 am
Name: Nim
Species: Short hair house cat
Height: 5 foot 4 inches
Weight: 90 pounds/7 stone
Eyes: Amber
Fur: Blue with black stripes and a white chest/tummy.
Orientation: Straight
Mate: Bocku
How to describe my personality: Is very snuggly and affectionate, but sometimes quite aloof and distant.
Picture: http://www.elfwood.com/art/b/l/bluetabbycat/fursona_jpeg.jpg.html
Picture: http://www.elfwood.com/art/b/l/bluetabbycat/cyber_kitty1.jpg.html  

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:22 pm
X3 i needa make a better bio:

Name: Kyubi
Label: Emo X3
Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: Is a bit of a violent guy. He can be lovable when he wants, but is usually trying to pic a fight with bullies. He always carries around an unloaded gun, a few bullets, and a switchblade.
Relationships: One girl, named Asuka. Still looking for male mate.
About: Kyubi is a young teen that has lived most of his life on the streets. When he was born, his mother died. His father didn't think he could take on a child by himself, so he left, leaving Kyubi alone with his brother, Rogen. Rogen was always kind to Kyubi, but still acted like any other parent. He made him do chores, made him get good grades in school, etc. But they never had one single argument. Soon enough, Kyubi got bored at home. He went there only to sleep, eat, and talk, on occasions. He had 2 jobs. He was a yiff star at one point, but that got kinda out of hand, and Rogen was entirely against it. Kyubi soon got into art, and was constantly drawing. He later started doing commissions, getting big bucks out of that.

He is currently in the 10th grade, though he should be in the 12th by now. For 2 years, he stayed out of school. That was around the time he was a yiff star.

A few years after he quit being a yiff star, he met a girl named Asuka. The two fell in love, and a year later had a child. The child's name was Sakura. Strangely, she seemed to grow fast, and looks like she is 14. The child is truely only 2.
Kyubi's Appearence:
User ImageUser Image
Asuka's Appearence:
User Image
Sakura's Appearence:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:04 pm
User Image Click for Jessica Elwood's DA gallery! She drew this, not I!

Name: Ruth
Species: Neko
Orientation: Bisexual; strong female preference
Personality: Ruth is dominant, strong, and gentle when she wants to be. She's easily amused and slow to anger, but she can hold a grudge for a long time. She's fairly perverted, too.
About: Ruth is a shapeshifter, and many don't believe she's really a neko, though that is her true form. She can change size at will, but doesn't do so often.
Ruth is nomadic by nature, and she gets what she wants by stealing. All she has to do is change her form up a little, take what she needs, and runs off before changing her form back out of anyone's view.  

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

Qwakers

Fashionable Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:15 pm

Full Name: Eri Ginger Bell (Just call me Eri though)
Sex: Female
Species: Squannet (Squirrel, Panda, Ferret)
Sexual Prefrence: Love has no gender
Height: 4'6"
Weight: 130
Build: Slightly chubby
Personality: Eri is a crazy young girl, she loves playing around with other furs, she's akid at heart, but has her perverted moments.
About: Eri's parents had died from a mass murder, luckly Eri was in pre-school and didnt ge harmed. Having to live on her own, Eri learned to hunt, steal, and live off the forest. She has a green and white bunny rabbit as her only momentum from her mother.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:19 pm
Name: Jacob
Sex: Male
Species: Fox
Fur Color: Mainly red.
Height: 6' 7"
Weight: 115
Sexual Prefrence: Straight
Personality: Kind of antisocial at first but kind and funny when you get to know him.

I dont have any pictures, sorry.  

idkwhatmynameshouldbe

Mein Kampf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:29 pm
Ha!

Name: Fallon Ava Piekarczyk (Her friends call her Fap. . .And oh yes, I went there.)
Species: Velociraptor/Raptor
Height: Four foot, ten inches from head to foot claw, with a two and a half foot tail.
Sexuality: Undetermined.
Relationship Status: Single.
Appearance: As was common with her species, Fallon was a rather short anthro. Covered in feathers of a rich black, with a dyed plume of pink head feathers. The feathers upon her stomach and chest are a snowy white colour. No special markings.
Personality: Was it her species or her size that made her such the little fire cracker? Perhaps a combination of the both. Whatever it was, Fallon was quick on the defense. Slow approaches and a quiet demeanor is what would get you in with the young raptor. To get to know the raptor would take much work. To those about her, she portrays herself as a snarky and callous individual. Not one for closeness, should she deem too many furs to be about her. . .She will run off without warning.
Short Biography: Unlike the tragic lives of so many other anthros, Fallon was granted the ability to grow with her family. It wasn't until around the age of 18 that she struck out to find her own way. Though, she didn't leave home without full knowledge that she could return at any point should she need to. The first of her family to leave their lush homeland, Fallon wanted to know what else the world had in store. Certainly there had to be something more to life than what her family had shown her.

Why. . .So. . .Serious?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:50 pm
Name: Cody
Species: White Tiger
Height: 5'0
Weight: Around 100
Eyes: Blue
Fur: White fur with black stripes
Orientation: Gay
Mate: None
Personality: I'm pretty laid back, almost careless but not. I like to joke around but I'm really shy when it comes to meeting new people.  

Miican

Jibero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:08 am
Well here goes...
Name: Sylver James Foxx

Species: Red Fox/Arctic Fox cross breed

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 130Lb

Colors: average red fox colors. Black "socks" and "gloves" white ear tips, white tail tip, cream colored stomach/chest fur. Black streak of fur across his eye that looks like a "scar" and distinct silver hair for which he was named.

eye color: hazel

Appearance: see above.

Personality: Keeps to himself alot. loves to parties even though he never dances. is very friendly and curtious. will always stand up for what he thinks is right. and has a subconscious hatred for humans.

Backstory: Born of Teri and Joseph Foxx. He matured quickly and preferred to be alone than to play with friends. All throughout his school career he was teased for the color of his hair which quickly earned him the Nickname "Nicklehead." at the age of 5 he and his mother and father were attacked in a Humans against Furs riot. Thus making him uncomfterble around any human. his first real girlfriend was in 7th grade with a cat named Sheila. She moved away at the start of 8th grade. A month after high school graduation his parents were killed in a car accident. He continues on in college getting his major in Advanced Physics and Bio-chemical engineering. He is currently in a relationship with a panda named Mia and are going strong. He loves to sing and is in a heavy metal band that he knows will probably not make it very far named Rageclaw, but he sings anyway because its something he enjoys.

~Looking for an artist to draw my Fursona at the moment~

-pant- whew  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:22 pm
name: meemee
sex: male
sexuality: gay
hight: 2'0"
weight: 45lbs.
color: black with white paws and white tipped tail
eyecolor: red
favouite food: cheddar cheese
appearence: orange shirt with black stripes, black pants with red stripe and red star, orange shoes with black stripes.
personality: shy, very freindly once he knows the person, clumsy, and curious, sucker for cute things.

backstory: the runt of the litter, and is always teased about his size, and an orphan because his parents got captured by the hyoomans and killed =(

need an artist to make me a pic please  

naru2877

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:02 am
Name: Asphyxiation
Blood Type: Unknown
Animal: Feline (unknown)
Skill: She can glow, really isn't a very useful skill.
Biography: Created via experimentation with human and animal genomes. Test tube born. No family other than a "sister" who is also an experiment.

Pics:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/SigArt.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/_Asphyxiation_for_Seiyoku__by_Pando.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/1190654205sheol_sphyxielysc.png
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/Asyphxiation___trade_by_Sesruc.png
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/1204079858bunniesareemo_asphyxiatio.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/1214715878nut-case_2008-06-28-2352-.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:35 pm
Drawn for my by a friend.
Its a Cat/Rabbit combo. Cabbit if you will ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

qMarcesq

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games