Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:48 pm
*nodding he selects a pie recepie book* "have you ever made flapper pie before?" he asks, going to the fridge, grabbing some butter, milk, eggs, then grabbing some sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla from his spice rack, last but not least getting some graham crackers and corn starch out of the large kitchen pantry "oh right the creme of tartar" he says to himself, grabbing that as well, turning to kida "this is a very sweet pie, and utterly canadian" he grins a bit, becoming slightly nostalgic.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:56 pm
"No I haven't." Kida said moving closer so she could watch him make it. Still keeping the creme caramel in her paw.  

DJ Cheshire Raver

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:57 pm
"Now, now, now... There seems to be a party back here. What are the both of you up to?" Tae asks as he walks into the kitchen.

*Dumping off a few personal effects in the staff area, he returns. Sliding up behind Jayce, Tae offers him an affectionate hug. Closing his eyes, he leans more into his mate.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:05 pm
Kida started as a new man walked in and gave a affectionate hug to Jayce. "Um, my name is Kida Vie. I just started as the new cook." She said offering her paw to him forgetting that she was holding a creme caramel. "um sorry" she said switching hands.  

DJ Cheshire Raver

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:06 pm
"oh its quite a nice, oh hi there" he says with a grin, returning the hug to his mate, pecking the ferret on the cheek, being careful not to drop the ingredients. "i thought you had the day off hun" he grins, trying to hand the open recipe book to kida but not disengage his hug with Tae  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:08 pm
"Oh you know, nothing going on at home so I decided to come on down and see what you were up to"

"Is there anything I can help with?"  

00Shoe
Captain

DJ Cheshire Raver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:08 pm
Kida grabs the cook book from Jayce and stepped back to watch the couple.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:13 pm
*he set the ingredients down on the counter and grinned widely at Kida and Tae "with three of us working, the piesabilities are endless!" he gets the wild look in his eyes as if he is planning something drastic, he was comprehending the all-time largest desert sin possible: making several pies in tandem!  

DoctorPain

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:16 pm
*Tae smiles and stands to the side*

"What exactly are we going to be doing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:17 pm
Kida giggled nervously as Jayce got a wild and fierce look in his eyes. "O...ok what are we gonna make?"  

DJ Cheshire Raver

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:24 pm
"several... pies.... at once!" he cackles manically, returning to the fridge, grabbing apples, several other fruits, and even more sugar  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:25 pm
*Looking over at Kida Tae put on a questioning face*

"Um, did he get into the sugar or something, because he is acting hyper"  

00Shoe
Captain

DJ Cheshire Raver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:26 pm
Kida giggles again, as she flips through the recipe book. "Which ones did you have in mind?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:29 pm
The ferret asked Kida if Jayce had gotten into the sugar. "no he was fine a moment ago." she said laughing.  

DJ Cheshire Raver

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:31 pm
"apple, rhubarb, and citrus" he said, listing the pies he was interested in making, popping another sugar cube in his mouth, he'd been snacking on them all day.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games